Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vaccines got full FDA approval

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just love the people who protest against lockdowns.

"Oh no, the government wants to pay me to stay home so I don't get or spread a deadly virus! The horror!"
Lockdowns suck and wreck the economy. They are awful and do more harm than good.

I support vaccines and am vaccinated. I might even support a mask in indoor places where you can't distance (N95 only, not the cloth bullsh*t). But the lockdowns are stupid.

Vaccines are the answer, they always have been, since the beginning. It's very simple. Instead of clamoring for more lockdowns and restrictions, you should be helping educate people on vaccines. I even support restrictions for unvaccinated people (but not lockdowns). While I would like to punch you in the face for suggesting lockdowns, I want to punch even harder, the anti-vaxxers.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lockdowns suck and wreck the economy. They are awful and do more harm than good.

I support vaccines and am vaccinated. I might even support a mask in indoor places where you can't distance (N95 only, not the cloth bullsh*t). But the lockdowns are stupid.

Vaccines are the answer, they always have been, since the beginning. It's very simple. Instead of clamoring for more lockdowns and restrictions, you should be helping educate people on vaccines. I even support restrictions for unvaccinated people (but not lockdowns). While I would like to punch you in the face for suggesting lockdowns, I want to punch even harder, the anti-vaxxers.
So would you punch me for pointing out that the currently offered "vaccines" are a Medical Experiment? And if so, exactly how hard?

Also are you aware that any attempt of influencing someone to partake in a medical experiment is a violation of the Nuremberg Code? And finally, what is the ultimate penalty for Nuremberg Code violations?

If you're able to answer, that is.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Lockdowns suck and wreck the economy.

Vaccines are the answer, they always have been, since the beginning. It's very simple. Instead of clamoring for more lockdowns and restrictions, you should be helping educate people on vaccines.
I agree, in some areas the governing entities will only call for masking and/or lockdowns because their vaccinated percentage is not high enough. The obvious solution is to get vaccinated if some are opposed to the above two solutions, but complaining about all three is a fools errand that ignores reality…
An old friend always said - Those that are not part of the solution, are part of the problem.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, in some areas the governing entities will only call for masking and/or lockdowns because their vaccinated percentage is not high enough. The obvious solution is to get vaccinated if some are opposed to the above two solutions, but complaining about all three is a fools errand that ignores reality…
An old friend always said - Those that are not part of the solution, are part of the problem.
All solutions wont work if you dont believe covid is a real virus in the first place or its being overhyped by the media. Most people like this were not affected or know anyone close who got the virus.

While most of my posts are deceptively pro vaxx, I have first hand heard more negative things about the vaccine than knowing anyone who personally died from covid or who has long haul. Apart from the news there has been no personal connection with any of this (not that I want any). Otherwise its quite conceivable I would have got vaccinated since May if I had no negative issue about the vacccine.

However I also know lots of family members who had no side effects at all on either dose which has helped the vaccine back on my radar and to do list.

Billtx49

Reaction score
However I also know lots of family members who had no side effects at all on either dose which has helped the vaccine back on my radar and to do list.
Same here, 100% No vaccine deaths for myself, family, and large circle of friends. It includes a vaccinated M.D.
I chose my personally known reality last Feb.
Still breathing

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While most of my posts are deceptively pro vaxx, I have first hand heard more negative things about the vaccine than knowing anyone who personally died from covid or who has long haul.
It’s amazing that the worst of the vaccines only caused 1 death per 676,000 jabs yet everyone seems to “know someone who has negative experiences with the vaccine.” Curious…

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point there's not much purpose in arguing with people over it. A solution has been proffered, and if people don't want to accept the solution, everyone will have to continue accepting the potential consequences...on all sides.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As @RickTheToad weighed in on another thread. It's best to get a blood test done if anyone's paranoid about the vaccine, especially if you haven't been tested in a while. That way if anything does pop up after taking the vaccine (any myriad of potential side-effects) you'll know whether its the vaccine or yourself. As I haven't done one in 2 years, it's probably better to do this first.

Again, @RickTheToad works as EMS/emergency and he refused to take the vaccine (although I understand its being mandated by hospitals across the country) and has recommended extensive blood tests before taking the vaccine to make sure there are no pre-existing conditions that could be aggravated by this vaccine.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quite frankly don't care if the FDA has approved the vaccine; they are just as incompetent and corrupt as any other government agency, so this means literally nothing to me.

I'm content to continue taking Ivermectin, NAC, Vitamin D, Zinc, going to saunas, getting sunlight, and generally taking care of my health. I'm in the best shape of my life and that's all I need.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As @RickTheToad weighed in on another thread. It's best to get a blood test done if anyone's paranoid about the vaccine, especially if you haven't been tested in a while. That way if anything does pop up after taking the vaccine (any myriad of potential side-effects) you'll know whether its the vaccine or yourself. As I haven't done one in 2 years, it's probably better to do this first.

Again, @RickTheToad works as EMS/emergency and he refused to take the vaccine (although I understand its being mandated by hospitals across the country) and has recommended extensive blood tests before taking the vaccine to make sure there are no pre-existing conditions that could be aggravated by this vaccine.
Anecdotal fallacy. Rick is neither an epidemiologist nor virologist. That is akin to asking a plastic surgeon about heart problems.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care about the FDA approval either. The only thing it means to me is that anti-vaxxers can't open all their arguments with "It's an unapproved vaccine".

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care about the FDA approval either. The only thing it means to me is that anti-vaxxers can't open all their arguments with "It's an unapproved vaccine".
If you check the posts on pages 1 and 2 of this thread, you will find that you can't even claim that. ''It'', that is, the Pfizer vaccine has actually NOT been approved. Another vaccine product, which isn't even available at present was approved.