Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vaccines got full FDA approval

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one problem, Corrector.

The Vaccine that got full approval, called Comirnaty, DOESN'T EXIST YET and was granted to a DIFFERENT COMPANY (BioNTech). Production has not yet begun.

The only thing has happened yesterday regarding existing Covid Vaccines is that the EUA for Pfizer got extended.

The Pfizer vaccine DID NOT get full approval.

The two products appear to be similiar, but with ONE KEY DISTINCTION:

You will be ABLE TO SUE BioNTech for side effects from Comirnaty. You CANNOT SUE Pfizer for any side effect experienced under the EUA.

As usual, the MSM is BULLSH1TTING YOU.

Consider yourself Corrected :)

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download (go to page two, the second full paragraph)

If you can stomach a person whom the censors on this board have labelled a kook, here is a co-inventor of RNA vaccines speaking on the subject (go to the 20 minute mark):

They just are marketing Pfizer under the name Comirnaty. It just looks like a paper-work trick with me so that it has legitimate status.
Also, just because you can sue a vaccine company doesn't mean you are not going to have any side-effects or that you'll win because you filed some papers. Having a legal right to sue and winning a case are two different things. At the end of the day, if it is exactly the same vaccine, and they just did a name change or did some mere formality so it meets with some regulation so it has the approval, then does it really make a difference?

It sounds like you are making a big deal about something that's moot. I don't recall quoting any news station or MSM in my original post. I quoted the same thing you quoted from. Re-read my first post.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With regards to the FDA letter to BioNTech, it appears a step usually included in the approval process was bypassed:

At the top of page two, just above the section labelled "Dating Period", there is a noteworthy blurb:

"We did not refer your application to the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee because our review of information submitted in your BLA, including the clinical study design and trial results, did not raise concerns or controversial issues that would have benefited from an advisory committee discussion"

At 22:00, Dr Malone comments that this is highly unusual. Also, this external review appears to have a public comment period concomitant with it, so that is missing as well. So, there appears to be a lack of oversight forthcoming for Cormirnaty.

Perhaps the suspicion - reported in a May 2021 poll - by the majority of people in the US of Agency Capture (i.e. Big Pharma having excessive influence over the FDA) is well founded (poll referenced below):

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show us evidence that this is happening with the mRNA vaccines.
I don't know if this has been peer-reviewed or not, but here is a preprint of a Chinese study done on COVID ADE

For what it's worth, an antidote drug is being developed based on the above study:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just are marketing Pfizer under the name Comirnaty. It just looks like a paper-work trick with me so that it has legitimate status.
Also, just because you can sue a vaccine company doesn't mean you are not going to have any side-effects or that you'll win because you filed some papers. Having a legal right to sue and winning a case are two different things. At the end of the day, if it is exactly the same vaccine, and they just did a name change or did some mere formality so it meets with some regulation so it has the approval, then does it really make a difference?

It sounds like you are making a big deal about something that's moot. I don't recall quoting any news station or MSM in my original post. I quoted the same thing you quoted from. Re-read my first post.
See post #24....there is a lack of oversight for it

And you're right, it is a paperwork trick, but the thing is it's being used to justify vaccine mandates. NYC and the US Military went into full-mandate mode yesterday due to this paperwork trick, which may have been the idea all along.

Due to the obfuscation, NYC and the USMIL now have plausible deniability (which works in the real world just as well as it does in Game) for the new mandates.

Billtx49

Reaction score
NYC and the US Military went into full-mandate mode yesterday due to this paperwork trick, which may have been the idea all along.

Due to the obfuscation, NYC and the USMIL now have plausible deniability
Not saying it is or isn’t, but DoD Sec Austin had said a few weeks ago that the armed forces vaccinations were coming after FDA approval, but that was predicted to happen about mid Sept.
Given the current military clusterfvck in A country, the gov may have wanted to speed things up for a convenient public news distraction…
If they release the forces vaccination news when tshtf, then that’s your paperwork error cause.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying it is or isn’t, but DoD Sec Austin had said a few weeks ago that the armed forces vaccinations were coming after FDA approval, but that was predicted to happen about mid Sept.
Given the current military clusterfvck in A country, the gov may have wanted to speed things up for a convenient public news distraction…
If they release the forces vaccination news when tshtf, then that’s your paperwork error cause.
Agreed. And if the FDA approval gets too much scrutiny, turn up the heat in Afghan for the counter-distraction.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is called a strawman argument. Vaccines have never been “cures.” It’s either ignorance or deliberate obfuscation to suggest such.
Exactly! The purpose of vaccines is to 'boost' a person's own immune response to viruses. It's that simple. But, the world we live in nowadays often forgets (or intentionally ignores) the K.I.S.S. principle.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! The purpose of vaccines is to 'boost' a person's own immune response to viruses. It's that simple. But, the world we live in nowadays often forgets (or intentionally ignores) the K.I.S.S. principle.
actually most older vacines, note for children, give full immunity for said disease, so no kid after vacinated will ever get children paralizes or any other nasty thing who normally take they lives, but also note these vacines had several year to be made and others heavy years of improvements, these vacines are considerated save and only one take is needed.

vacines in general is not to boost, immune system, is to teach your system on what to do when said virus or bacteria is attacking you body, since your system already have that thing saved, with make your body fight it off, problem is virus are normally harder to fight back because they mutate too fast, hence why flu you can't prevent it, same for covid you can't prevent, but then you ahve the whole media yelling go get vacinated in things who was not tested right, so hey if you guys want to be guinea pigs go right ahead, after some years we see if it will have any issues.

but of course misery love company so people who take the vacine want others to take it too, because no way in hell they are taking the risk alone

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually most older vacines, note for children, give full immunity for said disease,
The level of immunity depends on the disease in question, not the vaccine. The disease sets the terms.

so no kid after vacinated will ever get children paralizes or any other nasty thing who normally take they lives,
It is a lie to suggest any of these vaccines cause paralysis.

, these vacines are considerated save and only one take is needed.
Wrong. Many vaccines require boosters. Ever heard of tetanus?

vacines in general is not to boost, immune system, is to teach your system on what to do when said virus or bacteria is attacking you body, since your system already have that thing saved, with make your body fight it off, problem is virus are normally harder to fight back because they mutate too fast, hence why flu you can't prevent it, same for covid you can't prevent, but then you ahve the whole media yelling go get vacinated in things who was not tested right, so hey if you guys want to be guinea pigs go right ahead, after some years we see if it will have any issues.
This is ironic. It is true that vaccines teach your immune system how to identify and fight the disease in question. But you suggest here that COVID-19 cannot be prevented so don’t take the vaccine. That is a contradiction.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are vaccine injury reports set up for this. People report on them. Either way, they are probably very rare occurrences and we are talking about something like 0.01 ... % ..etc...chance of it happening for anyone. Saying there are no incidents is a lie, portraying it like it's a 50/50 chance is also a lie.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying there are no incidents is a lie, portraying it like it's a 50/50 chance is also a lie.
Actually it is not a lie. In order for “mRNA vaccines cause paralysis” to be accurate, there has to be a proven causation link. All we’ve seen is anecdotes of people who claim to suddenly get paralyzed after taking the shots. The cases I’ve seen, those folks already had underlying conditions such as epilepsy, which means they were going to get paralyzed whether they got jabbed or not. Causation must be proven.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it is not a lie. In order for “mRNA vaccines cause paralysis” to be accurate, there has to be a proven causation link. All we’ve seen is anecdotes of people who claim to suddenly get paralyzed after taking the shots. The cases I’ve seen, those folks already had underlying conditions such as epilepsy, which means they were going to get paralyzed whether they got jabbed or not. Causation must be proven.
Yeah, but anything can be proven to be caused down the road. People didn't think tobacco caused health problems at one point in the past and it was later proven to cause other health risks. You can presume something is up in the meantime. It's not fair to the specific types people who say they had no health conditions or issues prior to taking the vaccine. Maybe the ones you know about did. But that doesn't mean its the case with everyone. You should always have a hypothetical in mind just to keep an open mind and keep the skeptics quiet and then say, so what?, rather than give skeptics a legitimate talking point to argue about that makes you look discompassionate. You can't just dismiss the VARS accounts like that.

Last edited:

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
vacines in general is not to boost, immune system, is to teach your system on what to do when said virus or bacteria is attacking you body, since your system already have that thing saved,
I said "...boost a person's own immune response to viruses...". Injecting a person with a dead or synthetic virus stimulates the body to produce antibodies to combat that virus.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but anything can be proven to be caused down the road.
Yes. That’s how science works. When there is evidence of causation, the claim will be deemed accurate.

People didn't think tobacco caused health problems at one point in the past and it was later proven to cause other health risks.
Bad example. Animals and infants can tell things like tobacco are toxic.

You can presume something is up in the meantime. It's not fair to the specific types people who say they had no health conditions or issues prior to taking the vaccine. Maybe the ones you know about did. But that doesn't mean its the case with everyone. You should always have a hypothetical in mind just to keep an open mind and keep the skeptics quiet and then say, so what?, rather than give skeptics a legitimate talking point to argue about that makes you look discompassionate. You can't just dismiss the VARS accounts like that.
Wrong. We absolutely can can presume that the anecdotes are lies. If I am 300 lbs and have a heart attack the day after receiving the Pfizer vaccine, I’ll have to medically prove their shot was culpable instead of my poor lifestyle. Anecdotes are not acceptable.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. That’s how science works. When there is evidence of causation, the claim will be deemed accurate.

Wrong. We absolutely can can presume that the anecdotes are lies. If I am 300 lbs and have a heart attack the day after receiving the Pfizer vaccine, I’ll have to medically prove their shot was culpable instead of my poor lifestyle. Anecdotes are not acceptable.
can you prove that? then children and animals know tobacco are toxic? or is one of your anecdotals? I know for a fact animals can know some things are bad for then, but animals still get sick for eating toxic things, and don't let me even start with children

I find funny you say anectodals are lies by default when most of your writing is that.

The level of immunity depends on the disease in question, not the vaccine. The disease sets the terms.

Wrong. Many vaccines require boosters. Ever heard of tetanus?

This is ironic. It is true that vaccines teach your immune system how to identify and fight the disease in question. But you suggest here that COVID-19 cannot be prevented so don’t take the vaccine. That is a contradiction.
boosters after YEARS you had then, if I was not mistaken I was almost 20 when I had to take anotehr tetanus vaccine, not months after one and certainly not after I had the damn disease, and i'm questioning the how that would work, flu? don't work as well and I don't bother to take it, but also its been decades since I had flu so

Last edited:

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't minor. As the Pilgrim said the Pfizer vaccine has not been approved. The approved vaccine, approved in an extraordinary way (as the Pilgrim also said) with NO external input or oversight, isn't even available. So the only vaccine which is available is the one, for which if it, for instance, kills you, then they are fully indemnified (face no liability). How convenient for Pfizer.

As they say, ''We are all in this together. Unless something goes wrong. Then you are on your own.''

By the way, the VARS system is regarded as being largely broken. There are reports of tens of thousands of people dying of the vaccines. Do you really think that Pfizer wants to be, in any way, liable for such deaths?

https://rumble.com/vlhugt-shocking-report-out-about-covid-vaccine-injuries.html

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Convenient example. What about if you are a fit 15 year old and get a heart attack after taking pfizer? Sorry, dont buy pfizer is 100% safe, and certainly not safer than other vaccines or drugs that are out there. The bad end of the side effects sound worst than other vaccines and medications.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Convenient example. What about if you are a fit 15 year old and get a heart attack after taking pfizer?
Same rules apply. There has to be proof of causation.

Sorry, dont buy pfizer is 100% safe, and certainly not safer than other vaccines or drugs that are out there. The bad end of the side effects sound worst than other vaccines and medications.
Being vaccinated with Pfizer is safer than being unvaccinated. That is the fact. Your belief is that Pfizer is not 100% safe.