Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vaccines got full FDA approval

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-vax are so desperate.

But I’ll play ball. From his own article:

72 deaths out of 48.7 million jabs. That accounts for 1 death out of 676,000 jabs. And this is the “bad” vaccine they won’t even allow in the USA & Canada.
A leaked source says there are 4 times as many deaths from the Pfizer vaccine than the Astrazeneca vaccine.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperation. Give it up my friend:
Two conditions were linked to the vaccines - inflammation of the heart muscle itself, known as myocarditis, and inflammation of the fluid-filled sac the heart sits in, known as pericarditis.

The EMA analysis of cases found:
  • Pfizer-BioNTech - 145 cases of myocarditis and 138 cases of pericarditis out of 177m doses given
  • Moderna - 19 case of myocarditis and 19 cases of pericarditis out of 20 million doses given
Five people died. The review said they were all either elderly or had other health conditions.
The lottery has better odds…

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks again Corrector.

Now, I want to raise your example of a single death by roughly a hundred thousand fold.

One credible estimate of the numbers of deaths from these vaccines in the United States is between 72,000 and 180,000.

Covid vaccine injuries [rumble.com]

If in a hurry, you might want to skip to the 6 minute mark where the speaker is Dr Robert W Malone.

The full episode, from which it is an excerpt:

Combating covid - A Drs special [rumble.com]

Of course, the total of other adverse events would be much higher, presumably well over a million.

Also: @BillyPilgrim

How do you post the fancy links to rumble.com with the nice previews etc?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one in the death column for the vaccine, no point in denying it. I wonder how old she was?
Also this link doesn't really help anti-vaxxers, because it's from the MSM and is therefore a lie.

Per Reuters, The EU's drug regulator said on July 9 that five people had died due to the heart side effect after receiving either of the two mRNA vaccines in the European Economic Area, all of whom were elderly or had other diseases. More than 200 million mRNA doses have been administered in the region.

Five out of 200 million. That's doses so I guess call it 100 million people. Elderly and infirm don't count anyway, per arguments I've read on this board.

How do you post the fancy links to rumble.com with the nice previews etc?
If you simply paste the link, it will preview in your post (but don't embed the link in text as you've done). I tested it with one of yours and it previewed per usual.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperation. Give it up my friend:

like I said before there is no reason to send you facts, you will disregard and keep trying to push your feelings, you are worse then a woman now, serious I don't even feel satisfaction on being right, kinda sad really

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one in the death column for the vaccine, no point in denying it. I wonder how old she was?
Also this link doesn't really help anti-vaxxers, because it's from the MSM and is therefore a lie.
The link is from BBC.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct.
We all know your odds of dying from covid are extremely low. The reason why some of us don't want to get the covid 19 vaccine, is how we see it being forced upon society ("lol nobody is forcing you to take the vaccine bro" "take the vaccine or your fired/can't eat here/workout here/go to school here."). Ask why? Instead of submitting to authorities. Those who spread their message (mainstream media/peers) and shame/ridicule you for it (mainstream media/peers).

So when you actually stop and ask "why"Its not crazy to think there is an ulterior motive at play here.

"Walk in and schedule your FREE COVID-19 vaccine today."

When you get something for free, "you" are the product.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
I Really hate it when some of those pesky facts get in the way of a decent conspiracy theory…

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Source? Especially physicians. There have already been surveys of highly educated people (eg. PhDs etc.) saying that they are avoiding it and people with medical backgrounds are clearly also exceedingly hesitant to say the least. For instance, I have direct evidence of this from from this very forum itself, and another forum, more medical in orientation than this one, that I have some familiarity with. As with everything, it is not 100 per cent either way and many have been vaccinated. Clearly there are also confounding factors like all the presidents being in a high risk group, the elderly. Many doctors are emphatic that children should not be vaccinated with these experimental vaccines and I really cannot see the logic to its myself. Why? But there seems to be very little logic or understanding about, especially in places like Australia.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess one could also argue that doctors are a high risk group, exposure wise.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes sense now that the shot that was causing the most reactions, moderna, we now know makes twice the antibodies as the phizer shot, which I had about six months ago. This is the point in time where the phizer shot begins to crater in effectiveness.