Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vaccines got full FDA approval

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then children and animals know tobacco are toxic? or is one of your anecdotals? I know for a fact animals can know some things are bad for then, but animals still get sick for eating toxic things, and don't let me even start with children

I find funny you say anectodals are lies by default when most of your writing is that.
I suggest you familiarize yourself with the term anecdotal.

boosters after YEARS you had then, if I was not mistaken I was almost 20 when I had to take anotehr tetanus vaccine, not months after one and certainly not after I had the damn disease, and i'm questioning the how that would work, flu? don't work as well and I don't bother to take it, but also its been decades since I had flu so
Some vaccines require booster shots. It is disease specific. Your claim was not factual.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same rules apply. There has to be proof of causation.

Being vaccinated with Pfizer is safer than being unvaccinated. That is the fact. Your belief is that Pfizer is not 100% safe.
It is only statistically and relatively safer then actually getting the covid virus (if there was no virus then your statment would be absurd so I am assuming its implied without being mentioned), its not absolutely safe. If I were to make a calculated decision, all things being equal, then I would probably go ahead and take the vaccine since the odds are strongly in favour that I'll be better off taking the vaccine. If I'm being forced to take a vaccine, then I'll have to make a calculated decision as to whether my access to any amenities is worth the potential health risk of the vaccine. If the amenity is very important (wouldn't see how after I did without allot of things in 2020 and I'm still here), then I'd probably take the vaccine. My own coin-toss has indicated that I personally will not get injured from this vaccine so as far as I'm concern its 100% safe with me. But is it safe for everyone, then that's definitely not! If there are vaccine mandates people will end up dead as a result of taking this vaccine, but far more lives will be saved than if the virus was allowed to run wild, or less suicides and mental health distresses with another lockdown, so again the mandates make more sense.

Again whether it is 100% safe or 100% effective is both moot. If the benefit outweighs the risks compared to delta covid then its recommended by health authorities. If CDC or any health authority said it was all benefit and no risk they would be in trouble. Yet that is what you are attempting to say. You are putting more faith in the safety of the vaccine then people even pushing it!

Anyway, for you to say its 100% safe is delusional and I can just ask as much proof from you rather than the other way around since such a statement that any medical product is 100% safe is more outrageous of a claim then what I'm making here. Even established vaccines are not 100% safe.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you familiarize yourself with the term anecdotal.
You used anecdotal too when you said the epilepsy side-effects were due to pre-existing conditions in the people you know then come up with insane examples like a 300 lbs person with health issues (ie which is also patently untrue since you have unhealthy people who have had no reaction to the vaccine and healthy people who did). That's your anecdotal account. Another anecdotal account would be someone who had epilepsy side-effects with no medical history of having seizures, suddenly get it after their first or second dose. Both yours and theirs would be the same.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, for you to say its 100% safe is delusional and I can just ask as much proof from you rather than the other way around since such a statement that any medical product is 100% safe is more outrageous of a claim then what I'm making here. Even established vaccines are not 100% safe.
I admit, you caught me rounding that 99.99999% up. You have yet to provide any proof of vaccine caused fatalities.

Meanwhile, the USA is back up to 1,000+ Covid-19 deaths per day…

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope the translate works for everyone. This research claims to have found the gene marker of people who get covid severely. If true, we would then be able to vaccinate just these people instead of everyone.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit, you caught me rounding that 99.99999% up. You have yet to provide any proof of vaccine caused fatalities.

Meanwhile, the USA is back up to 1,000+ Covid-19 deaths per day…
Sure, they say the benefits outweigh the risks which implies all types of side effects including death. There is no such thing as a riskless vaccine. Anti-vaxxers spread disinformation to scare people off from taking the vaccine in one end and the others who are shills like yourself that look like they are being paid off by big pharma. Both are different sides of the same coin.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering why I couldn't see the thread till I realized I have OP on ignore. Flattered I'm living in your head rent free. My claims are false because of approval and bringing up Trmp in one post? That's about the dumbest chit to come out your mouth this year. Shows how delusional you are, how easy you are to be deceived, how you're not thinking for yourself anymore. It's like you've been infected by the spirit of confusion.

I can post all the evidence to show how the approval was nothing more than word salad, how you were played yet again by main stream media, the Gov and Big Prma. I would be wasting my time as I've backed up my claims over and over again and the same sheeple will either ignore it, discredit or say it's a conspiracy.

I even tried to show the obvious spiritual aspect of it through codes & numbers. Then you have the highest level of brainwashed individuals like Eyebrollin who I've time and time again backed up what I've said only for him to ignore the comments cause he feels stupid, or replies with the same few comments over and over again like a broken record. He just asked a member for proof that the shot is killing people when I've already posted a buffet of proof, one being a link to the actual court documents for the lawsuit against the ceedcee for hiding 45k deaths from the shot. When you're under mind control no amount of truth will wake up a zombie.

The fake vaxx wasn't created for rona, Rona was created for the vaxx. Until you understand that, you have no chance of waking up. If you go look back many months ago I posted they're frothing at the mouth to approve it cause the fake vaxx is their main weapon to usher in the N-W--O. You're seeing it unfold in Aus 1st as to how bad it will get if you keep complying & living in fear like a Beta Male. They hit 2 birds with one stone. They manipulate using the word approval to deceive some more of the hesitant ones to get it, and they give ammo their zombie army to go after the conscious ones to say "it's approved, now whats your excuse" or discredit what was previously said. The difference between conspiracy and truth seems to be 5 months.

OP was frothing at the mouth to come post this thread soon as he saw the word "approved". See how the sheeple are weaponized? How they keep them focused on non sense distractions? It's all psychological warfare. Even if all 4 of the shots got full approval tomorrow wouldn't change anything that's happened and continues to happen. With the amount of evil I see daily it feels like the shots are the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, Pfizr,Modrna,J&J & Astra. Cause this whole thing is the perfect storm to bring in the Anti-Christ.

Most are not ready for the spiritual part cause you're still living almost 2 years later thinking a diaper on your face is gonna protect you, or things will go back to normal If you get the shot. How I've constantly said that Satan uses FEAR as his main weapon to control. When you live in fear, it causes all sorts of health issues like compromising your immune system and decision making. Coviid backwards "divoc" in Hebrew is "possession of an evil spirit". For those who are unaware the Jeews run this world. There is a lot of code that translates back to Hebrew & Gematria. Or the word Coronaa broken down in numerology is 666. Why don't you call Pfizeer and ask them about their fake approval? Here is their number-1800-666-7248. Satan is no longer hiding in the shadows, he is out in the open for all to see.

While the sheeple are living in fear focusing on the bull chit like they've been trained to do, we have bigger problems in the world that need our attention. Think about all the innocent children who are being indoctrinated in school, forced to wear masks, being a part from their friends, being told they cant breath fresh air. The kids in Aus who are being to taken from their parents to force the shot. Go watch videos of those kids crying while being torn from their mothers arms by demons dressed as Dr's and police officers. Putting yourself in others shoes is something that seems to be a thing of the past. These demons want you to focus on the scammdemic and shot, to fight with the ones who dont want it, while ignoring all of the other evil going on.

Dr. Scott Gottlieb. How the game is played.
thumbnail.jpg
8799.JPG

Forget Covid, I don't think anyone has ever said that any vaccine was 100% effective.
Actually some have said that. You're forgetting where I explained months ago they had to lie saying the shot was 100% effective for children in order to get EUA. Read that again.

85.JPG

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, they say the benefits outweigh the risks which implies all types of side effects including death. There is no such thing as a riskless vaccine. Anti-vaxxers spread disinformation to scare people off from taking the vaccine in one end and the others who are shills like yourself that look like they are being paid off by big pharma. Both are different sides of the same coin.
No. I’m on the side of facts. You have yet to provide proof that the vaccine causes fatality. We know for a fact COVID-19 can cause death. The anti-Vaxers have no facts; only their conspiracy theories.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering why I couldn't see the thread till I realized I have OP on ignore. Flattered I'm living in your head rent free. My claims are false because of approval and bringing up Trmp in one post? That's about the dumbest chit to come out your mouth this year. Shows how delusional you are, how easy you are to be deceived, how you're not thinking for yourself anymore. It's like you've been infected by the spirit of confusion.

I can post all the evidence to show how the approval was nothing more than word salad, how you were played yet again by main stream media, the Gov and Big Prma. I would be wasting my time as I've backed up my claims over and over again and the same sheeple will either ignore it, discredit or say it's a conspiracy.

I even tried to show the obvious spiritual aspect of it through codes & numbers. Then you have the highest level of brainwashed individuals like Eyebrollin who I've time and time again backed up what I've said only for him to ignore the comments cause he feels stupid, or replies with the same few comments over and over again like a broken record. He just asked a member for proof that the shot is killing people when I've already posted a buffet of proof, one being a link to the actual court documents for the lawsuit against the ceedcee for hiding 45k deaths from the shot. When you're under mind control no amount of truth will wake up a zombie.

The fake vaxx wasn't created for rona, Rona was created for the vaxx. Until you understand that, you have no chance of waking up. If you go look back many months ago I posted they're frothing at the mouth to approve it cause the fake vaxx is their main weapon to usher in the N-W--O. You're seeing it unfold in Aus 1st as to how bad it will get if you keep complying & living in fear like a Beta Male. They hit 2 birds with one stone. They manipulate using the word approval to deceive some more of the hesitant ones to get it, and they give ammo their zombie army to go after the conscious ones to say "it's approved, now whats your excuse" or discredit what was previously said. The difference between conspiracy and truth seems to be 5 months.

OP was frothing at the mouth to come post this thread soon as he saw the word "approved". See how the sheeple are weaponized? How they keep them focused on non sense distractions? It's all psychological warfare. Even if all 4 of the shots got full approval tomorrow wouldn't change anything that's happened and continues to happen. With the amount of evil I see daily it feels like the shots are the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, Pfizr,Modrna,J&J & Astra. Cause this whole thing is the perfect storm to bring in the Anti-Christ.

Most are not ready for the spiritual part cause you're still living almost 2 years later thinking a diaper on your face is gonna protect you, or things will go back to normal If you get the shot. How I've constantly said that Satan uses FEAR as his main weapon to control. When you live in fear, it causes all sorts of health issues like compromising your immune system and decision making. Coviid backwards "divoc" in Hebrew is "possession of an evil spirit". For those who are unaware the Jeews run this world. There is a lot of code that translates back to Hebrew & Gematria. Or the word Coronaa broken down in numerology is 666. Why don't you call Pfizeer and ask them about their fake approval? Here is their number-1800-666-7248. Satan is no longer hiding in the shadows, he is out in the open for all to see.

While the sheeple are living in fear focusing on the bull chit like they've been trained to do, we have bigger problems in the world that need our attention. Think about all the innocent children who are being indoctrinated in school, forced to wear masks, being a part from their friends, being told they cant breath fresh air. The kids in Aus who are being to taken from their parents to force the shot. Go watch videos of those kids crying while being torn from their mothers arms by demons dressed as Dr's and police officers. Putting yourself in others shoes is something that seems to be a thing of the past. These demons want you to focus on the scammdemic and shot, to fight with the ones who dont want it, while ignoring all of the other evil going on.

Dr. Scott Gottlieb. How the game is played.
View attachment 7026
View attachment 7027

Actually some have said that. You're forgetting where I explained months ago they had to lie saying the shot was 100% effective for children in order to get EUA. Read that again.

View attachment 7028
100% bro this dude is not ready for all this. These pro vaxx npcs have a totally different soul signature. There are people that bow down to govt and people that dont. You cant change this. But I agree with your posts 100% but no matter the evidence it will not change their opinion. These people show no skepticism with the govt numbers and stats.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some major milestones have happened today. 1) The FDA has approved the vaccine. 2) Trump has endorsed and encouraged people to take the vaccine.

Proof for claim # 1)

Proof of claim # 2)

Trump was booed at the crowd for endorsing the vaccine.

This is some good momentum to becoming a post-pandemic society.

This means allot of claims made by @stovepipe are now proven to be false because its no longer a rushed vaccine, and with Trump and other Republican governors taking this vaccine "quietly" and now admitting it, it also makes some other of his claims about politicians pushing the vaccine by having camera-ops to be completely bogus. Remember, some of his main complains was someone he knew personally, that has a nose-bleed after taking the vaccine. Are we going to compare nose-bleeds and ending up on an ICU with a ventilator?
Why make these inflammatory posts? If you are vaccinated why do you care so much if others are vaccinated? Both unvaxx and vaxx can spread the "virus" so you cant use that as an excuse. Whenever someone wants to convince others of their argument so much, it usually shows that they dont have faith in their own position.

Unvaxxed people just want to be left alone. We dont care if you agree with us. But Vaxxed people love to shove their views down our throats.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why make these inflammatory posts? If you are vaccinated why do you care so much if others are vaccinated? Both of unvaxx and vaxx can spread the "virus" so you cant use that as an excuse. Whenever someone wants to convince others of their argument so much, it usually shows that they dont have faith in their own position.

Unvaxxed people just want to be left alone. We dont care if you agree with us. But Vaxxed people love to shove their views down our throats.
I'm not vaccinated and the long delay in getting vaccinated is because of lies from conspiracy theorists. So you are 100% correct. I don't have faith in my unvacc position. I want to get vaxxed but have been unable to because of what I feel were elaborate distractions from setting up appointments. Now I'm peeling these distractions layer by layer so debug the system to trigger that vaxx appointment.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not vaccinated and the long delay in getting vaccinated is because of lies from conspiracy theorists. So you are 100% correct. I don't have faith in my unvacc position. I want to get vaxxed but have been unable to because of what I feel were elaborate distractions from setting up appointments. Now I'm peeling these distractions layer by layer so debug the system to trigger that vaxx appointment.
Wait so you are making pro vaxx posts in order to spark a debate in order to be able to convince yourself to get the jab. I thought you were just antagonizing unvaxxed people. So basically you are a closet conspiracy theorist like us lol. Oh welcome brother....lemme hand you your honorary tin foil hat. Dont get it bro.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it the same people that say the holocaust never happened?
Well people dont say the holocaust never happened per se. They say that the death count was greatly exaggerated and that the circumstances of most of the deaths were due to typhoid. At the end of the day no one can verify any piece of history unless they witnessed it themselves. History is written by the victors.

I will say that anyone who has blind acceptance of the history they were taught is a naive fool.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have a strong why to get vaxxed. I am a hermit with a lockdown lifestyle except for outdoor activity and have like 30 N95 masks and gloves, etc... But Jesus is protecting me too and my mother is a praying woman. Nobody gets sick under her watch that is for sure.

I've also looked at ASMR videos with hot nurses administering covid vaccines over video as a sleep-aid.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Vaccine that got full approval, called Comirnaty, DOESN'T EXIST YET and was granted to a DIFFERENT COMPANY (BioNTech). Production has not yet begun.
LMFAO This is funny.
The masquerade freak show continues and mass media keeps selling. :devil:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% bro this dude is not ready for all this. These pro vaxx npcs have a totally different soul signature. There are people that bow down to govt and people that dont. You cant change this. But I agree with your posts 100% but no matter the evidence it will not change their opinion. These people show no skepticism with the govt numbers and stats.
Spiritually dead zombies walking around in fear who cant think for themselves anymore, cant see the obvious evil thats in their face daily, that's controlling them like a puppet on a string. We should be talking about how they're treating our children like they are animals.

I've posted so much on mind control over the years but most just ignore it cause they think they're smart enough not to fall for it. Ideological subversion and fear works wonders on brainwashing the masses. No amount of truth will wake them up even if you show them all the proof. It's scary how effective it is and how common it is for me see it in the people I know personally.

Stove read this one.
A quote that reminds me of that pic-The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they're too strong to be broken.

Those yellow stars are the vax passports of today. People act like they just made that up on the fly, just like they made the jabb on the fly. All planned many many years in advance.

I've seen it all mate. I have tried to tell them how this all works but they continue to think it's a fairy tale. Remember 2 weeks to flatten the curve is now almost 2 years. See how fast time is flying and we're still making these dumb threads after the truth has been exposed day in and day out.

It ends when you let your balls drop and stop complying to Satan. You give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Their energy source is our fear. If you don't live in fear, their tricks don't work anymore.

ee.JPG

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I’m on the side of facts. You have yet to provide proof that the vaccine causes fatality. We know for a fact COVID-19 can cause death. The anti-Vaxers have no facts; only their conspiracy theories.
actually like you proved to everyone here you are not on the side of facts you are in the side of your feelings, if you feel its right you will ignore facts and keep repeating the same sh!t, you are incapable of critical thinking and not willing to leave your buble, but for some reason you think are wise, and lets not go to the whole dishonest you are accussing others of doing what you do then saying you didn't, or is that just ignorance?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxford and JJ is no longer being distributed in Canada. Its only mRna vaccines or nothing.
Anti-vax are so desperate.

But I’ll play ball. From his own article:
The clots are considered extremely rare - there have been 417 reported cases and 72 deaths - after 24.8 million first doses and 23.9 million second doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK.
72 deaths out of 48.7 million jabs. That accounts for 1 death out of 676,000 jabs. And this is the “bad” vaccine they won’t even allow in the USA & Canada.