Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update: Life goal happened - my business is making me big money

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brothers,

It's been a while since I posted something, I don't have the time anymore.
I want to tell you guys that I took over a business. I posted about this months ago and told you guys that this was my plan and it worked out.
I have to turnover 15.000 euros a week to pay my costs and 20.000 euros a week to generate a good director salary. I turnover double at the moment! 40.000 euros a week and make big, big money.

I went from a broke student who went to the gym daily, and did night game every weekend to a well paid business man in a couple of months.

Ofcourse I did the same job for a boss 3-4 years, I learned, watched, figured out what works for me and quit my job and started for my own.

Now I got 2 guys on payroll who work for me everyday in my showroom (I sell A quality Bathrooms for low prices).

The other side is I work my as$ off everyday from morning to evening and sometimes night but it will calm down when I get full control over everything. I am happy, this is what I desired, no boss to answer to, no upper hand to tell me what I have to do, but I lost a lot of my freedom too but it's worth it.

Now I have to make a structure of working out and working. I will have the Don Juan life I always wanted at the age of 27. Money to travel the world (not any time soon because my business needs me there everyday at the moment), money to dress well and buy nice things, good food and have a nice lifestyle.

Next to that I have to work more on my work out regime to get back in shape like I was this summer (all muscled up).

I went out yesterday and didn't hook much, not sure why but I got a new date this saturday with a new girl. Old girls text me sometimes but I don't have time for that.

Just a quick update. To be continued. When I have more time I will update you guys with new approaches and reports of going out.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brothers,

It's been a while since I posted something, I don't have the time anymore.
I want to tell you guys that I took over a business. I posted about this months ago and told you guys that this was my plan and it worked out.
I have to turnover 15.000 euros a week to pay my costs and 20.000 euros a week to generate a good director salary. I turnover double at the moment! 40.000 euros a week and make big, big money.

I went from a broke student who went to the gym daily, and did night game every weekend to a well paid business man in a couple of months.

Ofcourse I did the same job for a boss 3-4 years, I learned, watched, figured out what works for me and quit my job and started for my own.

Now I got 2 guys on payroll who work for me everyday in my showroom (I sell A quality Bathrooms for low prices).

The other side is I work my as$ off everyday from morning to evening and sometimes night but it will calm down when I get full control over everything. I am happy, this is what I desired, no boss to answer to, no upper hand to tell me what I have to do, but I lost a lot of my freedom too but it's worth it.

Now I have to make a structure of working out and working. I will have the Don Juan life I always wanted at the age of 27. Money to travel the world (not any time soon because my business needs me there everyday at the moment), money to dress well and buy nice things, good food and have a nice lifestyle.

Next to that I have to work more on my work out regime to get back in shape like I was this summer (all muscled up).

I went out yesterday and didn't hook much, not sure why but I got a new date this saturday with a new girl. Old girls text me sometimes but I don't have time for that.

Just a quick update. To be continued. When I have more time I will update you guys with new approaches and reports of going out.
Good to know gambino, had read some of your postings earlier.. I'm same as your age but just this year I started to get my sh!t together and at the same time ran into sosuave. Wish you best!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, now you can pay a lot of taxes to support the spawn of other men!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job! Always remember to go the extra mile for your customers...when you treat them well they can be your best source of new business from referrals.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations Gambino! So happy for you!

Be aware that you are at a pivotal point. It could be easy/tempting to get ahead of yourself. Watch yourself! Be careful. Do not let yourself get c0cky with the success you are having and the money you are seeing! Be vigilant! Stay focused!!!

You have learned the hard way what does not work for you and the high price/consequences attached. Stay away from the temptations/behaviors that have derailed you before. Do not even let yourself engage the possibility. Stay away!!! Do not allow yourself to compromise how far you've come.

Keep your focus and actions on that which continues to create a solid foundation and continue building even greater success upon it. You have LOTS to be proud of!!! Congratulations!:)

Last edited:

ChristianPUA

Reaction score
Congratulations!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you Gambino, keep up the good work!