"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Update: Life goal happened - my business is making me big money

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Brothers,

It's been a while since I posted something, I don't have the time anymore.
I want to tell you guys that I took over a business. I posted about this months ago and told you guys that this was my plan and it worked out.
I have to turnover 15.000 euros a week to pay my costs and 20.000 euros a week to generate a good director salary. I turnover double at the moment! 40.000 euros a week and make big, big money.

I went from a broke student who went to the gym daily, and did night game every weekend to a well paid business man in a couple of months.

Ofcourse I did the same job for a boss 3-4 years, I learned, watched, figured out what works for me and quit my job and started for my own.

Now I got 2 guys on payroll who work for me everyday in my showroom (I sell A quality Bathrooms for low prices).

The other side is I work my as$ off everyday from morning to evening and sometimes night but it will calm down when I get full control over everything. I am happy, this is what I desired, no boss to answer to, no upper hand to tell me what I have to do, but I lost a lot of my freedom too but it's worth it.

Now I have to make a structure of working out and working. I will have the Don Juan life I always wanted at the age of 27. Money to travel the world (not any time soon because my business needs me there everyday at the moment), money to dress well and buy nice things, good food and have a nice lifestyle.

Next to that I have to work more on my work out regime to get back in shape like I was this summer (all muscled up).

I went out yesterday and didn't hook much, not sure why but I got a new date this saturday with a new girl. Old girls text me sometimes but I don't have time for that.

Just a quick update. To be continued. When I have more time I will update you guys with new approaches and reports of going out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Brothers,

It's been a while since I posted something, I don't have the time anymore.
I want to tell you guys that I took over a business. I posted about this months ago and told you guys that this was my plan and it worked out.
I have to turnover 15.000 euros a week to pay my costs and 20.000 euros a week to generate a good director salary. I turnover double at the moment! 40.000 euros a week and make big, big money.

I went from a broke student who went to the gym daily, and did night game every weekend to a well paid business man in a couple of months.

Ofcourse I did the same job for a boss 3-4 years, I learned, watched, figured out what works for me and quit my job and started for my own.

Now I got 2 guys on payroll who work for me everyday in my showroom (I sell A quality Bathrooms for low prices).

The other side is I work my as$ off everyday from morning to evening and sometimes night but it will calm down when I get full control over everything. I am happy, this is what I desired, no boss to answer to, no upper hand to tell me what I have to do, but I lost a lot of my freedom too but it's worth it.

Now I have to make a structure of working out and working. I will have the Don Juan life I always wanted at the age of 27. Money to travel the world (not any time soon because my business needs me there everyday at the moment), money to dress well and buy nice things, good food and have a nice lifestyle.

Next to that I have to work more on my work out regime to get back in shape like I was this summer (all muscled up).

I went out yesterday and didn't hook much, not sure why but I got a new date this saturday with a new girl. Old girls text me sometimes but I don't have time for that.

Just a quick update. To be continued. When I have more time I will update you guys with new approaches and reports of going out.
Good to know gambino, had read some of your postings earlier.. I'm same as your age but just this year I started to get my sh!t together and at the same time ran into sosuave. Wish you best!
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,700
Reaction score
5,130
Great, now you can pay a lot of taxes to support the spawn of other men!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Great job! Always remember to go the extra mile for your customers...when you treat them well they can be your best source of new business from referrals.
 

ChristianPUA

New Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
USA Tier 1 City
Congratulations!
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Good for you Gambino, keep up the good work!
 
Top