Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update - hanging out one-on-one tonight with woman from “woman’s morality and cheating” thread

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol LiveYourDream, yes, I’m desperate without options. That’s the only possibility. I’m sure you have so much to teach me, that you’re a successful, renaissance man who pulls 10s on command.

I’m out lol. Thanks for the lesson, oh wise one.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol LiveYourDream, yes, I’m desperate without options. That’s the only possibility. I’m sure you have so much to teach me, that you’re a successful, renaissance man who pulls 10s on command.

I’m out lol. Thanks for the lesson, oh wise one.
Live Your Dream is a woman.

Don't fvck care about the others here.

You're decided on the path you wish to take after taking in the advice of the forum and knowing the risks.

Good luck.

Ain't no one is going to judge you for being a man.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but you shouldn't encourage others to do sh!t like this. Your golden vagina and larger than average rack cannot protect them.
Lmao. IMO engaging in any part of the cheating scenario shows that you are a low quality indivifual, but he didn't ask that. He asked how to look for IOIs

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never said she was high quality or that I wanted to wife her up. She’s just hot and I wanted to smash.

*** I didn’t realize LiveYourDream was a woman, explains why she got emotional and asked the mods to play white knight for her.

LiveYourDream - what does it say about the state of your mental health that you spend time in these forums dispensing dating and relationship advice to men? Validation seeking much? You don’t see us spending our free time on the Cosmo forums giving women dating advice.

Anyway, his thread has spiralled. I’m done lol.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you obfuscate the meaning of having high value. If a man has infinite value, for example, he no longer has value to take. His vessel is full. In such an instant, he can only give value and cannot take what he has no room for.

Your act was one of complete taking.

A high value guy can turn down sex not only with “complicated affairs” but can do the same with women with absolutely no baggage (no bf, no husband, no kid) <<read that again.

If I told you how many times I rejected sex from hot women on a first date, open solicitations, or even girls I knew simply because the act wasn’t going to serve them (and thus myself) over the LT. See ... when you have that much value, the act of “taking” from them belies your own value (of being a full vessel). It demonstrates I need that validation (from them) and thus am not full.

Has nothing to do mortality and everything to do with the value you truly hold.

Empty vessels seek validation (of self). Full vessels reject self-validation and only give. Not everyone is at any extreme at any given time, but when you commit an act of straight “stripping,” it demonstrates that you have been that empty vessel for some time.

You mentioned that you were cheated on in the past. There was a lesson there for you but You learned the wrong lesson my friend. You should feel sorry for “her,”—your cheating ex— for her need to be validated to such a degree to attempt to strip you of your dignity (and actually succeeding). Instead, you learned to be like her.

That’s the wrong lesson my friend.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if @sazc gets very drunk and pops her boobs out? Would that be an IOI? ;'p
Lol @sazc doesn't do that with randos. @sazc will do that with her man. I do drink but I also realize that I can't "act out' while intoxicated and expect no reprecussions, so I keep it tame, even when drinking.

Sorry... Never cheated, never will. Don't see the point. Just break up of you're that unhappy. Have been cheated on and found out much later. Not my issue.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Don't encourage him to become an adulter.
You apply morality to this? Women almost always help women get laid. There are exceptions but as a whole, expect it and a very sorority type secrecy between them. They do not live by men’s moral codes. Lol

Ever watch how women call women sluts? What if they are all right? What if they already knew that was the game and 98% of the men are newcomers to it?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also a woman

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You apply morality to this? Women almost always help women get laid. There are exceptions but as a whole, expect it and a very sorority type secrecy between them. They do not live by men’s moral codes. Lol

Ever watch how women call women sluts? What if they are all right? What if they already knew that was the game and 98% of the men are newcomers to it?
Just because others may not have morals, doesn't mean you have to follow the herd. So no, I'd not (knowingly) fvck a married lady. I would certainly not fvck a pregnant lady with another man's seed already planted. But hey, if that's cool with you, go for it. Plenty of lays over at Tinder, POF and your local dive bar.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some ppl have moral and others dont
Preaching morals to them is a waste of time and wont change a thing.

Better let ppl with no morals get together than them ****ing up good ppl.

A

AJ84

OP is going to sleep with a pregnant married woman. She’s more at fault here for initiating this of course, but where is the male moral code in his intentions?

Let’s be real. There are lots of men and women who have don’t have moral codes. I’m not saying OP is one of them. He’s a guy taking someone up on an opportunity to get laid. He’s thinking with his penis, like 99.9 percent of men and 99.9 percent of men aren’t bad people.

But let’s not claim that men are high and mighty heroes who are being manipulated by evil women lol. There are threads here on how to use women for sex, how to cheat, how to lead them on etc etc. Yes some women do crappy things to try to control men, guess what, some men do the same to women. That’s why screening and disqualifying crappy people is key, rather than going on about some ideal that doesn’t exist nor will exit in today’s society.

Maybe this guy gets laid by a hot pregnant woman and likes it. Maybe he regrets it, but he’s going to do it, it seems, which is his choice and he’s old enough to be accountable to that choice whatever the outcome.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Just because others may not have morals, doesn't mean you have to follow the herd. So no, I'd not (knowingly) fvck a married lady. I would certainly not fvck a pregnant lady with another man's seed already planted. But hey, if that's cool with you, go for it. Plenty of lays over at Tinder, POF and your local dive bar.
That was not a slam. I could have written it better. There was a lesson in there for some men. Please excuse.
Of course I advise a man to stick to his codes. As long as they are his and not some other source.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
OP is going to sleep with a pregnant married woman. She’s more at fault here for initiating this of course, but where is the male moral code in his intentions?

Let’s be real. There are lots of men and women who have don’t have moral codes. I’m not saying OP is one of them. He’s a guy taking someone up on an opportunity to get laid. He’s thinking with his penis, like 99.9 percent of men and 99.9 percent of men aren’t bad people.

But let’s not claim that men are high and mighty heroes who are being manipulated by evil women lol. There are threads here on how to use women for sex, how to cheat, how to lead them on etc etc. Yes some women do crappy things to try to control men, guess what, some men do the same to women. That’s why screening and disqualifying crappy people is key, rather than going on about some ideal that doesn’t exist nor will exit in today’s society.

Maybe this guy gets laid by a hot pregnant woman and likes it. Maybe he regrets it, but he’s going to do it, it seems, which is his choice and he’s old enough to be accountable to that choice whatever the outcome.
I would assume you are a woman too.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There are some pretty heavy threads with no female input and yet this one catches the attention of three?
One of these things is not like the others.

I wonder what is at stake here?