Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update - hanging out one-on-one tonight with woman from “woman’s morality and cheating” thread

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bachus,
My Son played a game like that,worked with a Guy,knew when he was on night shift....No sordid story for you all, just the aftermath...So far,he has had three Cars torched...Lives in fear,of course ,the Cuckolded Guy is always on "Nights" when the Cars go up in Flames,he knows the Cars he drives where he lives,Eezy Peezy...SAZC is not just a pretty face either, I look for a ring,reach for her hand and pass a complimentary remark then say "Must be an interesting story to this one"...As he says it breaks the ice and you get an immediate reaction...Straightaway you know where you stand!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could, I'd buy OP a harem full of high end attractive hookers right now, just so he would keep his desperate d1ck away from that pregnant woman. I would!!!

I feel for her husband a million times over!!!

It is insanely hard for any man to learn, that behind his back, another man has been fvcking his wife/gf. Amplify exponentially that distress and heartbreak, with FOREVER being stuck with the image and knowing that another man's d1ck and cvm, was in your woman, while she is/was pregnant with (what he believes, at least at the moment, and very well still could turn out to be) his OWN child!!! Another's man's d1ck in there!

Many lives will be permanently and horrifically fvcked up by OP's choice to pursue this. Understand, I am NOT excusing the woman's previous indiscretions, her interactions with OP, or her potential willingness to be fvcked by him now. I am NOT. OP, alone, has the power and choice NOT to pursue her further and NOT to participate. I am NOT excusing her. I am asking OP not to participate and to find some other woman to get his rocks off with.

This woman's husband, in fact NO MAN, should have to face the horrid reality, of forever knowing another man's d1ck was inside his pregnant wife/gf, fvcking her, with child.

It saddens me tremendously that some men and women, think nothing of it.

If OP fvcks her, at some point her husband will find out. Her husband's pain will be incomprehensible. It does not have to be that way. OP can opt out.
The fact that she has the deliberate, remorseless intent is as bad as the act itself. If I was that guy, it wouldn't matter to me whether she actually cheated or not. If I could read her mind and see that she plans to cheat, and that it's not a momentary fantasy but a deliberate choice, then I would break up with her. And that's without even knowing that she already is cheating with other guys than OP. At this point it's just the carrion feeders cleaning the corpse up... yeah it's an ugly process, but the body is already dead. The other option is for him to live a lie and I suppose you could argue that causes less pain, but it's also not something he would want if he knew.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny Af thread.

Good Advice @sazc
It would actually work with no married and no pregnant women too loll

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t realize this was the judgment forum, LiveYourDream. Yes, I’m trying to hook up with a married woman. I’m LivingMyDream, by putting it into as many appealing HB orifices as I can.
OP, you want us to believe that YOUR DREAM is to stick your d1ck in a married, pregnant, late 30's woman (and participate in ruining lives in the process)?!?!? That is "living your dream"?!?!?

I think most everyone sees it for what it is OP, your DESPERATE attempt to get secure ANY pvssy possible, even old, pregnant, married pvssy.

You can do better OP. You don't need to be desperate like this. If you don't feel confident in your ability to do better, let the men at SS teach you. You can do/be better than this!!!

IF OP TRULY KNEW & BELIEVED HE COULD DO BETTER, HIS TIME AND ATTENTION WOULD BE SOMEWHERE ELSE. END OF STORY.

Last edited:

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update - just blew my load inside her pregnant snatch. Best form of birth control ever.

Knocked off two fetishes in one lay - I can now say I’ve banged sisters and a preggo chick.

I’m going to sleep like a baby tonight.

And let’s goooooooo Raptors.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she has the deliberate, remorseless intent is as bad as the act itself. If I was that guy, it wouldn't matter to me whether she actually cheated or not. If I could read her mind and see that she plans to cheat, and that it's not a momentary fantasy but a deliberate choice, then I would break up with her. And that's without even knowing that she already is cheating with other guys than OP. At this point it's just the carrion feeders cleaning the corpse up... yeah it's an ugly process, but the body is already dead. The other option is for him to live a lie and I suppose you could argue that causes less pain, but it's also not something he would want if he knew.

About 50% of married men out there are living this lie my friend, and they’re quite blissful in their ignorance.

Anyone who doesn’t realize how prevalent cheating is isn’t at the top of the SMV food chain. These hoes ain’t loyal. Might as well take down as many as you can.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I hope you and she were reckless enough to be seen in the process somewhere or even to do it at her home and be caught on their security cameras, for her husband to have already been made clearly aware. If her husband doesn't know already tonight, I hope a truly caring soul tells him ASAP!!! He deserves truth.

My heart goes out to her husband and to the unimaginable pain, betrayal and rage he will feel!!! My heart goes out to the unborn child and the ramifications that will play out, and forever affect them and their life!

I suspect OP will get more sick and twisted jollies from all that as well. To further it, I suspect OP may even text or call the pregnant woman's husband and/or her little sister, so he can personally paint the picture of him fvcking her and cuming in her "pregnant snatch." OP sounds like one who will twistedly delight in all the pain, demise and drama that will follow. Perhaps OP plans to hold "the secret" over the pregnant woman's head, to power play her longer/forever more. I suspect the fallout that will happen in her life, her husband's, her unborn child's, and the woman's sister and their relationship, all delights the OP, just as much as, if not even more than the sex itself.

It is truly sick, in my eyes.

I hope without OP even being aware of it, that her husband already knows what happened between them tonight. I hope her husband takes INCREDIBLE action, to serve his own best interest!!! I hope his INCREDIBLE recourse leaves both OP and the participating wife, forever stunned!!!

I hope with all my heart that the husband and unborn child are able to eventually go on to live incredibly happy and amazing lives, leaving others stunned. No doubt they deserve better!!!

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Very sad. Hopefully, the guy doesn't find out and then shoot you. I know, if that was me, well... I am not sure who's more fvcked up in the head, the OP or the POS wife?

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume most guys here just don't get laid.. if you have had experience with at least 50 women in your life then you should have already fcked someone else's gf or wife. Because often they wouldn't even tell you what they have bf or husband before sex.

You guys are way too conservative. It is Don Juan forum, not "how to find proper wife" forum. Both Don Juan (in book) and Casanova fcked taken women all the time. Because back then all attractive women were taken after all. Most girls were married before age of 16, you know?

Evolutionary most effective sexual strategy for human male is to fck woman and then allow someone else take care about kid. You also assumed what she is pregnant by her husband's kid, even though OP already stated it clearly what she cheated on him more than once. OP have zero responsibility for her actions and for her husband's happiness - it has nothing to do with him.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've fvcked a few women that suddenly decided to come clean the next morning that they're married, engaged or has a long term boyfriend.

Some of them were even truly remorseful, one can't even stop sobbing, really turned me off.

I had one husband begging me to leave his wife alone, idealised her so much so that he was willing to stooped so low in his grovelling that I just couldn't help but have pity on his sorry ass - that was one big drama.

But I've never knowingly fvcked a married women, heck, even an engaged woman is off limits.

It's not because I'm a good guy or because I'm moralistic.

It's because of the drama that ensues is just not worth the fvck.

When a woman cheats, they'll lie their asses off like a fvcking pro conman to both men.

Think about that before proceeding.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveYourDream, your sensitivity and naiveté is what’s appalling to me.

I’ve been faithful through my relationships (not that I judge men who aren’t). I’m now a single man, having consensual sex, with consensual adults. You paint a picture of me as some kind of monster for doing that. And then whine to the mods like a little boy.

As another poster indicated, you must not get laid much.

I’ve been hurt by infidelity in the past - unbelievably so, probably to an extent most people on this forum including you wouldn’t be able to fathom. But I also know that the infidelity had nothing to do with the other man/men. And I’ve never held ill will toward that person for it. He was just a guy who owed nothing to me, doing what guys do.

A relationship is the responsibility of the two people in it, bottom line.

Your visceral anger towards me is, for a lack of other ways to describe it, very beta. Not even saying that to put you down, but it’s true.

And I’m no troll. I’m nothing if not honest, which is what this forum is supposed to be about.

I’m also an incredibly loyal person to the people in my life. I’m no “POS”, I’d go for a wall for my friends and family. Your holier-than-thou attitude is annoying, and makes me pretty certain that you don’t have any high value men in your social circle either bc if you did, you’d realize that how I’m conducting myself is pretty normal for those with options.

The reaction of some of these guys makes me question why I come here for guidance.

If the mods have a problem with how I’ve expressed myself, please let me know and outline the reasons in this thread, and I’ll go ahead and delete my account myself to make LiveYourDream happy.

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would the world/life be like, if the lived/accepted honor/respect code among ALL MEN was that men NEVER, EVER, EVER, would ever stick their d!ck into another man's LTR committed wife/gf, no matter what? What would relationship dynamics be like, between men and men as well as women and men, if single women were any man's game, while already taken/committed women were NEVER EVER touched by another man, other than the woman's husband/partner, with ZERO tolerated exceptions?

What if men (and society) ALWAYS chose to honor other men this way? What if that was standard that was accepted and followed? I imagine men would be happier and more productive. I imagine the same for women.

I get that modern standards of mutual respect are far from that, right now. At what cost? What, truly worthwhile, is gained as a result?

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
makes me pretty certain that you don’t have any high value men in your social circle either bc if you did, you’d realize that how I’m conducting myself is pretty normal for those with options.
To suggest that how you conducted yourself is "pretty normal" for high value men with lots of options, is laughable.

Men with options, DO NOT seek to fvck married, pregnant, late 30's women. They are not even on their radar!

Most men WITHOUT options, would still NOT even choose to chase a pregnant, married, late 30's woman, for her pvssy.

Desperate people, however, do desperate things. I get that.

As I shared before, IF YOU TRULY KNEW & BELIEVED YOU COULD DO BETTER, YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEWHERE ELSE. END OF STORY. So remedy that!!!

My suggestion was and still remains, that you learn what you need to learn, so you can have BETTER options, and NOT EVER make such a DESPERATE (and fvcked up, IMHO) choice again.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have slept with married chicks in the past and dealing with the drama that can ensue is not worth it. One girl claimed she was seperated and claimed her and her husband were not living together. She sends me a nights worth of raunchy texts and pictures. Turns out they still live together and she had him on the hook for marriage counseling so he thought they could reconcile. Well he finds all her texts.... I get a message while eating lunch with my boss saying “hey, will found my messages from last night.... he left the house with a shotgun, he’s going to kill himself!” At that moment I nearly puked my food up. He didn’t kill him self thankfully but that feeling I experienced was enough for me to stay away from any chick in a committed relationship.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bacchus, you wrote you are bothered by the attitude I have shown toward your choice. You are right, I do lack of enthusiasm for your choice. I am clearly not a fan. In fact, I have ZERO respect, for your choice (and hers.) What I have offered you here is barely a ripple in a pond.

You have seen nothing yet. Just wait till you meet the attitude/wrath of the husband, whose pregnant wife you choose to stick your d1ck into and fvck tonight!!! That will only be a tsunami if you are lucky. I can't even imagine his rage and wrath. Along with his, you'll get to the on-going attitude/wrath of your social circle. Then there will be people you don't even know, but who will hear, and their opinion of you and their attitude towards you will forever change.

You were warned. You were advised to choose otherwise. You were determined, anyway. The results are now yours. Live and (hopefully) learn.

Last edited: