Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update - hanging out one-on-one tonight with woman from “woman’s morality and cheating” thread

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some pretty heavy threads with no female input and yet this one catches the attention of three?
One of these things is not like the others.

I wonder what is at stake here?

They must sense my alphaness and covertly
want to fvck me.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before and @Atom Smasher has questioned it, my investment in any one of you is NILL.

You want to shag a preggo married woman and want to know the IOIs about that, I will answer, no judgement here, it's your life.

As others have said, be wary of potential reprecussions.

Be sure to LIVE

A

AJ84

I would assume you are a woman too.
Yes I am, but you didn’t answer my question. Where is the male moral code in sleeping with a married pregnant woman?
The OP is not claiming to have high morals, and admits he just wants to sleep with a hot chick. That doesn’t make him a low person but I don’t see where the moral code is here. You are claiming that men have these moral codes, in the context of a thread about a man who is planning to sleep with a pregnant married woman, so.... again, how is this moral code? Or do you define moral code as whatever makes someone feel good? Maybe we have different definitions of the word moral? I don’t know. Some examples would be helpful.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I am, but you didn’t answer my question. Where is the male moral code in sleeping with a married pregnant woman?
The OP is not claiming to have high morals, and admits he just wants to sleep with a hot chick. That doesn’t make him a low person but I don’t see where the moral code is here. You are claiming that men have these moral codes, in the context of a thread about a man who is planning to sleep with a pregnant married woman, so.... again, how is this moral code? Or do you define moral code as whatever makes someone feel good? Maybe we have different definitions of the word moral? I don’t know. Some examples would be helpful.
This is pretty simple actually. Moral codes come from perception. Women never fail to mention men as dogs. This is plain to see and doesn’t require any sense of intelligence.

From the average woman’s viewpoint, from her teenage years up until her present day, she is attracted to and sleeps with cads and cods.

So this is her fundamental experience. Naturally these guys don’t care about her or cheat on her or many other variations of this. This is a skewed vision of men. She is only talking about the men she has been attracted to. Rightly so.

Most men (the vast majority) are raised outside of that version of society. Their heads are filled with garbage and unworkable codes that submit him to a different version of sex game that is false. He’s a goody two shoes prancing along in an imaginary world of honor, codes and some knightly version of life.
Women are not encumbered with such nonsense. The deadbeat dad is crammed down his throat yet if a woman leaves him, he should have been a better husband and listened to her or followed her feelings and somehow glowed it right. She had “reasons” for leaving him that are socially valid.

I knew a hard working man who’s wife cheated on him. At first the women said they understood. A month or so later, he brought it up again. He was instantly **** down. The “alpha” woman there, a sex friend of mine, turned to him and said, “Oh get over it Tom. That was a month ago. Grow up.”

I was standing right there when she told him that. I looked around and all the other women had faces of disgust. He left.

Now in girl world, this is normal. The vast majority of men do not think that way. They have moral codes and interpretations and teachings from mommy and society that do not serve him.

When in fact, completely acceptable reason by woman code, ..she wanted to feel alive again. That’s woman speak for new sex partners and yummy girl feelings on the hunt.

It is impossible for you to understand the width and depth of this. You were never designed to think that way. Basically what all three girls are saying is that every time one of their girlfriends or even her, when they cheated on a boyfriend or husband...was that it was justifiable and they didn’t narc on their friends. He should have been a better man and kept her happy. That is a woman’s social moral code. If it wasn’t their moral code things would play out different.

The men who cheated and were mean were well less than 10% of men. We have a huge slice of observable conduct. You only have a tiny slice. Very tiny. You already know most men are outside sex qualifications so they aren’t even in the equation. So the comments are a mute discussion.

I know this is true because I asked some very well put together women. Many women. Yes, yes I know. Not all women are like that.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They must sense my alphaness and covertly
want to fvck me.
You mean they're jealous that a married woman who is also pregnant gets attention from men while they're single and currently not pregnant are reduced to being online on a men's forum for some attention.

Be magnanimous and show some pity.

A

AJ84

This is pretty simple actually. Moral codes come from perception. Women never fail to mention men as dogs. This is plain to see and doesn’t require any sense of intelligence.

From the average woman’s viewpoint, from her teenage years up until her present day, she is attracted to and sleeps with cads and cods.

So this is her fundamental experience. Naturally these guys don’t care about her or cheat on her or many other variations of this. This is a skewed vision of men. She is only talking about the men she has been attracted to. Rightly so.

Most men (the vast majority) are raised outside of that version of society. Their heads are filled with garbage and unworkable codes that submit him to a different version of sex game that is false. He’s a goody two shoes prancing along in an imaginary world of honor, codes and some knightly version of life.
Women are not encumbered with such nonsense. The deadbeat dad is crammed down his throat yet if a woman leaves him, he should have been a better husband and listened to her or followed her feelings and somehow glowed it right. She had “reasons” for leaving him that are socially valid.

I knew a hard working man who’s wife cheated on him. At first the women said they understood. A month or so later, he brought it up again. He was instantly **** down. The “alpha” woman there, a sex friend of mine, turned to him and said, “Oh get over it Tom. That was a month ago. Grow up.”

I was standing right there when she told him that. I looked around and all the other women had faces of disgust. He left.

Now in girl world, this is normal. The vast majority of men do not think that way. They have moral codes and interpretations and teachings from mommy and society that do not serve him.

When in fact, completely acceptable reason by woman code, ..she wanted to feel alive again. That’s woman speak for new sex partners and yummy girl feelings on the hunt.

It is impossible for you to understand the width and depth of this. You were never designed to think that way. Basically what all three girls are saying is that every time one of their girlfriends or even her, when they cheated on a boyfriend or husband...was that it was justifiable and they didn’t narc on their friends. He should have been a better man and kept her happy. That is a woman’s social moral code. If it wasn’t their moral code things would play out different.

The men who cheated and were mean were well less than 10% of men. We have a huge slice of observable conduct. You only have a tiny slice. Very tiny. You already know most men are outside sex qualifications so they aren’t even in the equation. So the comments are a mute discussion.

I know this is true because I asked some very well put together women. Many women. Yes, yes I know. Not all women are like that.
Not sure where your 10% data comes from? Do you have a link to this research?

Yes. You are correct. Not all women think the way you are describing. My cousin cheated on her husband and the female members of her family, myself included, gave her sh*t for it. You don’t tear down a good man and he is a good man. He wouldn’t take her back, rightfully so.

But, I get the impression you have a low view of women for reasons that make sense to you, and are trying to figure out stuff in a broader sense in the form of posting threads. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
But, I get the impression you have a low view of women for reasons that make sense to you, and are trying to figure out stuff in a broader sense in the form of posting threads. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Not only false but of course the standard feminine commentary.
I find women fun, caring and adorably enduring. They have their own ways that are the exact opposite of mine. Maybe one puppy in 50 will I find cute. All puppies are cute to a woman. Even ugly ones.

None of this takes away from the observable truth. So unless you ratted on all your girlfriends and heavily warned them against cheating on a boyfriend or husband, yes all women are like that. I was being facetious. It doesn’t mean the rare woman will do differently, it just means if you bet on it. You might as well hand over your cash.

The important part is the education of men. Unless of course you are guaranteeing I am wrong and it’s all false.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You mean they're jealous that a married woman who is also pregnant gets attention from men while they're single and currently not pregnant are reduced to being online on a men's forum for some attention.

Be magnanimous and show some pity.
This is closer to the truth than not. Lol
A woman in most relationships really miss those on-fire experiences. When they see another woman all on fire with desire they long to be them.

A

AJ84

Not only false but of course the standard feminine commentary.
I find women fun, caring and adorably enduring. They have their own ways that are the exact opposite of mine. Maybe one puppy in 50 will I find cute. All puppies are cute to a woman. Even ugly ones.

None of this takes away from the observable truth. So unless you ratted on all your girlfriends and heavily warned them against cheating on a boyfriend or husband, yes all women are like that. I was being facetious. It doesn’t mean the rare woman will do differently, it just means if you bet on it. You might as well hand over your cash.

The important part is the education of men. Unless of course you are guaranteeing I am wrong and it’s all false.
I’m not saying you are wrong about some women. But you realize that there are also men who honour the bro code of not ratting on men who cheat nor advising them not to cheat. In fact, there are more than a few threads on this very site that encourage men to cheat.
I’m guess what I’m saying is that I don’t see how your claims of women and how some of them behave is that different than how some men behave re cheating, hiding cheating, etc.

You also didn’t provide a link to your claim that less than 10% of men cheat or are mean (your words).

You said it’s observable conduct. Is this a random sample of men you personally observed or did you find this data from someone else who conducted this research and it’s what they personally observed?

What methodology was used and was it longitudinal or cross sectional? Do you have a link to this?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just like to say that a man has alot more to lose when his women cheat
Than a women when a man cheat
Aka raising an other man child

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not saying you are wrong about some women. But you realize that there are also men who honour the bro code of not ratting on men who cheat nor advising them not to cheat. In fact, there are more than a few threads on this very site that encourage men to cheat.
I’m guess what I’m saying is that I don’t see how your claims of women and how some of them behave is that different than how some men behave re cheating, hiding cheating, etc.

You also didn’t provide a link to your claim that less than 10% of men cheat or are mean (your words).

You said it’s observable conduct. Is this a random sample of men you personally observed or did you find this data from someone else who conducted this research and it’s what they personally observed?

What methodology was used and was it longitudinal or cross sectional? Do you have a link to this?
Your job, should you accept this mission, is to stay a girl.
I said you were attracted to less than 10% of men. You don’t know anything about the plight of men. You have no interest in them. They are non human sexually to you. Unless you are saying you aren’t picky and any old cuck will do. But you’re not.
Your experience is very limited in the realm of men. Less than 10% are a good to go and the rest are for nothing important. Non human in the world of sex.

But you are quite skilled at social dynamics. You know this stuff in and out. You are going to follow the little flutters and butterflies you sometimes get.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

I said you were attracted to less than 10% of men. You don’t know anything about the plight of men. You have no interest in them. They are non human sexually to you. Unless you are saying you aren’t picky and any old cuck will do. But you’re not.
Your experience is very limited in the realm of men. Less than 10% are a good to go and the rest are for nothing important. Non human in the world of sex.

But you are quite skilled at social dynamics. You know this stuff in and out. You are going to follow the little flutters and butterflies you sometimes get.
“The men who cheated and were mean were well less than 10% of men.”
Is what you wrote.
My question is where is the data on this claim. If you meant that I am attracted to less than 10% of men, then why didn’t you write “you are attracted to less than 10% of men.”

I don’t claim to know the plight of men, I’m not a man. You are not a woman, yet to claim to know all about them based on what you are posting.
If I claimed to know all about men most of the members here would call me on that, rightfully so. However you don’t seem to notice the irony.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

There's no point arguing or holding discussions with women.

Point in case, AJ is married, yet she's online in a men's forum, you think that's appropriate for a married women or that her husband is happy with?

If he's happy with it then he's a confirmed cuck.

It's likely he doesn't even know her extracurricular activities with a men's dating forum.

Either way he's manipulated.

Same goes for any man here holding discussions with her.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
“The men who cheated and were mean were well less than 10% of men.”
Is what you wrote.
My question is where is the data on this claim. If you meant that I am attracted to less than 10% of men, then why didn’t you write “you are attracted to less than 10% of men.”

I don’t claim to know the plight of men, I’m not a man. You are not a woman, yet to claim to know all about them based on what you are posting.
If I claimed to know all about men most of the members here would call me on that, rightfully so. However you don’t seem to notice the irony.

The irony is that here you are, in a men’s forum, dispensing advice/seeking virtual male validation. You don’t see Epic Days posting at Chatelaine.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
i like that women sometimes post in threads. In every case, there is something to dissect.

Like I said earlier in this thread:
There are some pretty heavy threads with no female input and yet this one catches the attention of three?
One of these things is not like the others.

I wonder what is at stake here?
when three women suddenly come alive in a single thread there is something for them to protect. This is where the contrast resides. The Feminine Imperative vs. the awareness level of men. And naturally none of them are like that. NAWALT.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

The irony is that here you are, in a men’s forum, dispensing advice/seeking virtual male validation. You don’t see Epic Days posting at Chatelaine.
I like posting here. I like giving advice and commenting on views, just like every other member here. I’m a female posting on a men’s forum. Yep. Occasionally a newish member throws that at me. That’s fine.

He wouldn’t post on a female oriented site where he knows his views would not be well received there. It would make no sense. And he never did send a link regarding the 10% claim. My statement about the irony of someone claiming to know all about women and my question about this 10% claim is being deflected.

I can see that it probably won’t be answered. That’s fine too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
i like that women sometimes post in threads. In every case, there is something to dissect.

Like I said earlier in this thread:

when three women suddenly come alive in a single thread there is something for them to protect. This is where the contrast resides. The Feminine Imperative vs. the awareness level of men. And naturally none of them are like that. NAWALT.
It could be as you say or it's just an opportunity to get men into the feminine imperative.

A recruitment drive into the White Knight order.

Notice how they keep harping on the bro code?

As if they know it on a deep level as we men do yet they talk as if they lived and breath it their entire life.

The only code women live by is pure manipulation at whatever the cost as long as they benefit.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It could be as you say or it's just an opportunity to get men into the feminine imperative.

A recruitment drive into the White Knight order.

Notice how they keep harping on the bro code?

As if they know it on a deep level as we men do yet they talk as if they lived and breath it their entire life.

The only code women live by is pure manipulation at whatever the cost as long as they benefit.
If you are a man, you better read this over and over.
Good post @Spaz