"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

UPDATE: Broke things with gf trying to make me Jealous, now she's emailing me saying she's still in love with me.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
13
Age
35
Thank you for all the help from my last post. Took the advice and blocked her and now I'm getting emails and declarations of love.

For those asking why I didn't turn her into a plate, I just wanted her out. Weak? Maybe. But I'm learning.

Onto greener pastures gentlemen.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Would have been simpler had you continued on with the original thread. I'm not searching. But it sounds like the outcome was a positive.
 

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
It's good that you did so. Her behaviour was awful and I'm sure that she would bring you a lot of problems in the future. Like I said in the previous post, there are certain women that likes some certain behaviour on men. There are women that loves the "jealous Macho". This is a particularly weak position to be, because if you ever get out of your center (in this case, this false center, since being a jealous Macho is already enough proof that you are out of your male center) she will cheat on you. It would be constant testing, you'd need to sleep with one eye open.

No man wants that. You did a good choice.
 

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
13
Age
35
It's good that you did so. Her behaviour was awful and I'm sure that she would bring you a lot of problems in the future. Like I said in the previous post, there are certain women that likes some certain behaviour on men. There are women that loves the "jealous Macho". This is a particularly weak position to be, because if you ever get out of your center (in this case, this false center, since being a jealous Macho is already enough proof that you are out of your male center) she will cheat on you. It would be constant testing, you'd need to sleep with one eye open.

No man wants that. You did a good choice.

Thanks man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
13
Age
35
Who the fvck still uses emails at that age? Besides work, I don't even know when the last time I used email for personal reasons was. lol

No idea how she even got my email. I sure as hell did not give it to her.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Not really...you would be surprised what a good google search can pull up
True. I mean I do the same $hit and do a background and photo check on a lot of my dates. It's interesting to know what their place looks like before they even invite me over. LOL :rofl:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top