Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UPDATE: Broke things with gf trying to make me Jealous, now she's emailing me saying she's still in love with me.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for all the help from my last post. Took the advice and blocked her and now I'm getting emails and declarations of love.

For those asking why I didn't turn her into a plate, I just wanted her out. Weak? Maybe. But I'm learning.

Onto greener pastures gentlemen.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would have been simpler had you continued on with the original thread. I'm not searching. But it sounds like the outcome was a positive.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that you did so. Her behaviour was awful and I'm sure that she would bring you a lot of problems in the future. Like I said in the previous post, there are certain women that likes some certain behaviour on men. There are women that loves the "jealous Macho". This is a particularly weak position to be, because if you ever get out of your center (in this case, this false center, since being a jealous Macho is already enough proof that you are out of your male center) she will cheat on you. It would be constant testing, you'd need to sleep with one eye open.

No man wants that. You did a good choice.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that you did so. Her behaviour was awful and I'm sure that she would bring you a lot of problems in the future. Like I said in the previous post, there are certain women that likes some certain behaviour on men. There are women that loves the "jealous Macho". This is a particularly weak position to be, because if you ever get out of your center (in this case, this false center, since being a jealous Macho is already enough proof that you are out of your male center) she will cheat on you. It would be constant testing, you'd need to sleep with one eye open.

No man wants that. You did a good choice.

Thanks man.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck still uses emails at that age? Besides work, I don't even know when the last time I used email for personal reasons was. lol

No idea how she even got my email. I sure as hell did not give it to her.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really...you would be surprised what a good google search can pull up
True. I mean I do the same $hit and do a background and photo check on a lot of my dates. It's interesting to know what their place looks like before they even invite me over. LOL :rofl: