Glimpseone
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2004
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 0
Personally, I'd much rather have an 8 who may not be a model, but at least isn't stuck up like most 10s. Plus, that cookie cutter hot is never as good as unique.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Word. You intrigue me, glimpseone. We should talk on AIM sometime.Originally posted by Glimpseone
Personally, I'd much rather have an 8 who may not be a model, but at least isn't stuck up like most 10s. Plus, that cookie cutter hot is never as good as unique.
Ignoring the fact that i don't believe in 10's.Originally posted by Glimpseone
Personally, I'd much rather have an 8 who may not be a model, but at least isn't stuck up like most 10s. Plus, that cookie cutter hot is never as good as unique.
I would take the 8, because I just don't like mediocrity, especially when it comes to physical attraction.Originally posted by Vincent
Would you rather have a very smart, unique, great personality 6, or an intriguing 8?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
ExactlyOriginally posted by NRM
Everyone has their flaws. She may be a 10 to you but she won't be a 10 to someone else. So saying a girl is a 10 is like saying she's perfect. And the perfect girl would be perfect for everybody. I'd stop at HB9 or HB9.5
But that's just critical talk. He just doesn't believe in 10's.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Originally posted by Big-J
10 means no flaws, every girl has a flaw, in BOTH looks and personality.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.