"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Unique 8 or Banging 10?

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Personally, I'd much rather have an 8 who may not be a model, but at least isn't stuck up like most 10s. Plus, that cookie cutter hot is never as good as unique.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by Glimpseone
Personally, I'd much rather have an 8 who may not be a model, but at least isn't stuck up like most 10s. Plus, that cookie cutter hot is never as good as unique.
Word. You intrigue me, glimpseone. We should talk on AIM sometime.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Glimpseone
Personally, I'd much rather have an 8 who may not be a model, but at least isn't stuck up like most 10s. Plus, that cookie cutter hot is never as good as unique.
Ignoring the fact that i don't believe in 10's.

Would you rather have a very smart, unique, great personality 6, or an intriguing 8?
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Re: Re: Unique 8 or Banging 10?

Originally posted by Vincent
Would you rather have a very smart, unique, great personality 6, or an intriguing 8?
I would take the 8, because I just don't like mediocrity, especially when it comes to physical attraction.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I won't lie, physical attraction is very important.

But personality always wins out in the end. There's just too many boring girls out there to pass over one with a great personality. Maybe I wouldn't date the 6 over the 8, but I'd make an honest attempt to be friends with her.
 

Daani

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I'd take the 10.

As a Don Juan, you should take both.

Also vincent you don't believe in 10's. Well there not spirits or ghosts, how do you not believe in them.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Everyone has their flaws. She may be a 10 to you but she won't be a 10 to someone else. So saying a girl is a 10 is like saying she's perfect. And the perfect girl would be perfect for everybody. I'd stop at HB9 or HB9.5

But that's just critical talk. He just doesn't believe in 10's.
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
was just browsing in here and noticed this!

You've got a pretty warped perception of an 8 if you think a 10 wouldn't have a personality to match!

Remember to work personality into the 1-10 equation, if you go like that then a 10 would indeed be better than an 8, which is why again there is no 10 IMO :D.

10 means no flaws, every girl has a flaw, in BOTH looks and personality.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by NRM
Everyone has their flaws. She may be a 10 to you but she won't be a 10 to someone else. So saying a girl is a 10 is like saying she's perfect. And the perfect girl would be perfect for everybody. I'd stop at HB9 or HB9.5

But that's just critical talk. He just doesn't believe in 10's.
Exactly
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
FFS you can have a ten because I assume people are rounding. No girl is perfect so if some chick has a freckle on her left cheek you didnt like would you rate her a 9.999... No person is perfect, and neither is any scale. If you ever used the scale and rated somone a 2 for face (assumming you use the ass/face/legs/chest/personality test) then you would have said her face was 100% perfect... We round it... So yes their are perfect 10's even though there are no perfect people it only means that according to the scale they have a 2 in each category.

At any rate my answer is why not use the hb 10 as a fk buddy while you go out with the 8? And if that doesnt morraly sute you then fk the 10 first then go out with the 8.
 

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
i think that we need to have this consideration from our own standards.

ie, a hb10 for me, might be a hb8 for someone else. so if i say i meet a hb10 i'm saying that i meet someone who is perfect for me. although this hb10 might not be perfect for someone else
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I've yet to see an hb10..why? Because I don't really know what I consider perfect. There really is no perfect girl. But to answer your question, it depends on what you're looking for. An LTR or just a f*** buddy? If you're looking for an LTR, I'd say go with the 8. She's attractive and probably more interesting.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
LTR = HB8
Good ONS/FB = HB10

I know a 9.5, which is as close as I get to a 10. We met through a friend. She's the sweetest, nicest, most cincere person I've ever met. Unfortunately for everyone that tries to meet her, she also has the biggest ***** shield man has ever seen.

A lot of 9.5's, or 10's in some cases, are just like everyone else inside - if you get that far. Hell, dont you like to work for your woman? :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
I don't believe in a ten either (unless you pay a vist to some super natural place) the highest I have ever meet on scale is a 8.5 .
 
Top