Glimpseone
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2004
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 0
Personally, I'd much rather have an 8 who may not be a model, but at least isn't stuck up like most 10s. Plus, that cookie cutter hot is never as good as unique.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Word. You intrigue me, glimpseone. We should talk on AIM sometime.Originally posted by Glimpseone
Personally, I'd much rather have an 8 who may not be a model, but at least isn't stuck up like most 10s. Plus, that cookie cutter hot is never as good as unique.
Ignoring the fact that i don't believe in 10's.Originally posted by Glimpseone
Personally, I'd much rather have an 8 who may not be a model, but at least isn't stuck up like most 10s. Plus, that cookie cutter hot is never as good as unique.
I would take the 8, because I just don't like mediocrity, especially when it comes to physical attraction.Originally posted by Vincent
Would you rather have a very smart, unique, great personality 6, or an intriguing 8?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
ExactlyOriginally posted by NRM
Everyone has their flaws. She may be a 10 to you but she won't be a 10 to someone else. So saying a girl is a 10 is like saying she's perfect. And the perfect girl would be perfect for everybody. I'd stop at HB9 or HB9.5
But that's just critical talk. He just doesn't believe in 10's.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Originally posted by Big-J
10 means no flaws, every girl has a flaw, in BOTH looks and personality.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.