Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ultimate Secret to ABs...and getting bigger..

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even going to bother pointing out whats wrong with the original post.

If you want to cut up, do a CKD/TKD diet
go here: http://www.massmonsters.net/index.php
and check out Mr.X's article forum to find out how...(bulking up guides here as well)

OR

try Tha One Crumcake's diet(AWESOME diet)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/archive/49/2002/03/3/124600

Want to find out a good method of training for building mass, check out the Max OT program:

http://www.ast-ss.com/max-ot/max-ot_intro.asp
(sign up is free)

End of discussion!

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Templeton, you can't just say that protein is protein is protein, otherwise people would be drinking whey shakes all the time, and that'd be rather foolish.

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Protein shakes are really only effective at about 2 times of the day. As soon as you wake up, and post workout. This is because of the rate at which the protein is absorbed and used.
For example, before going to bed, you want a protein that absorbs slower, so it'll stay with you for longer in the night, which is why you should pick a casein protein (found in dairy) for your pre-sleep meal. If you're bulking milk and cottage cheese go good, when cutting you'll probably stick to just cottage cheese.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why hasnt this thread been closed yet?

-Muscles cant turn or be turned into fat nor the other way round.

- Besides, y should only muscle obtained from protein supplements turn into fat once u stop working out?pure bs
(note: I dont use protein supplements but still its bs)

- running for cutting up ok but for getting big?yeah right..

- Nutrition IS the key. I know a lotta ppl who think lifting weights is the only important thing u gotta do to get big. These ppl however are not big at all. Work out a month without proper nutrtion and enough protein, then do it with the proper nutrition and enough protein - I guess every experienced weight lifter or bodybuilder will tell u this

NEWBIES: DONT TAKE ANY ADVICE OF THIS DUDE

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEEZE

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are real ignorant man i dont know where to start.

Read my post "flaming hell, you guys are anal over lifting weights too"...

This place, the people (the whole site) are shocking and interesting at the same time....one thing that keeps me coming back.....people here are confused big time.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is stupid.

You need to have the actual abs (read muscle) before you start cutting. I know lots of weak ass skinny guys with no abs.

And running isn't the only way to get cut. Think swimming and rowing machines.

Cheers man

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Neo
Templeton, you can't just say that protein is protein is protein, otherwise people would be drinking whey shakes all the time, and that'd be rather foolish.
Or maybe they would be eating whole foods all the time and forgoing the whey?

Actually that's a fair criticism you make Neo. I was making that statement in the context of what the original poster said regarding the effect protein will eventually have. I was probably a little vague or generalistic. I do believe that protein IS essentially protein but yes, protein from different sources will be be abosrbed at different rates. Indeed, whey is best first thing in the morning and post workout. It would be of less value at bedtime for example when fast acting protein isn't so urgently required.

Having said all that, we are all theorizing to some extent. Perhaps whey at bedtime might be of more value than is generally believed? I would like to see some studies on whether protein (especially whey) is absorbed faster after a workout than it would be at other times. I'm sure I've come across information on this kind of thing before, I will have to do some research.

Sorry, this has gone completely off the original thread - not a bad thing though as it was complete excrement.:)

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
???!?!?!?!??!!?!!???

if you run as much as you say to youll come out looking like one of those boney @$$ cross country runners. your abs will have no choice but to bulge out if you weigh 125....

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Or maybe they would be eating whole foods all the time and forgoing the whey?

SNIP

Sorry, this has gone completely off the original thread - not a bad thing though as it was complete excrement.:)
I guess we agree then, if you find any information as to different absorbing protein types and their effects on the body at different times of the day, then post away.

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by maosrdbf
Also, you don't really have to worry too much about eating if you want to get bigger.

you are an idiot