Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turned the tables.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i think i turned the tables. I asked this girl out she said no, because some stupid made up crap im sure. So i started to act rather more disinterested to her, teased her a ****load. Made it apparent that i was too busy for a relationship now. That i couldnt be "tamed". She saw this as a challenge, and says that she will get me now. that i will be hers. Now what to do lol.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she is a bit of a handful being that she gave you a rather rediculous test with the broken date thing. Beware of further defective or attention ***** behavior.

That being said, if I were you Id continue doing whatever you are doing. It is probably making her jealous. Eventually she will want you really bad and then you can take her. When exactly to make that move is a question Ill leave to more experienced members of the forum.

Just watch out, if she loves playing games and you play some of your own things could degenerate to being a real pain in the ass and make you look silly. Remember to know when to leave.

Have fun.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no such thing as being a challenge or whatever, she is either into you or not. when a girl is not that into me - i just close my potentialability and focus on a girl that finds me interesting.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tires........

Hey,

I would ask her out.

Be aware, she may be an Attention Wh0re.

If she is you are just 'spinning your tires'.

cave dweller