“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Turned the tables.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
230
Reaction score
1
Well i think i turned the tables. I asked this girl out she said no, because some stupid made up crap im sure. So i started to act rather more disinterested to her, teased her a ****load. Made it apparent that i was too busy for a relationship now. That i couldnt be "tamed". She saw this as a challenge, and says that she will get me now. that i will be hers. Now what to do lol.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
It sounds like she is a bit of a handful being that she gave you a rather rediculous test with the broken date thing. Beware of further defective or attention ***** behavior.

That being said, if I were you Id continue doing whatever you are doing. It is probably making her jealous. Eventually she will want you really bad and then you can take her. When exactly to make that move is a question Ill leave to more experienced members of the forum.

Just watch out, if she loves playing games and you play some of your own things could degenerate to being a real pain in the ass and make you look silly. Remember to know when to leave.

Have fun.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
there is no such thing as being a challenge or whatever, she is either into you or not. when a girl is not that into me - i just close my potentialability and focus on a girl that finds me interesting.
 

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
tires........

Hey,

I would ask her out.

Be aware, she may be an Attention Wh0re.

If she is you are just 'spinning your tires'.

cave dweller
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top