Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Traveling Around The World To Get Laid

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to pedestalize the game of Latin/Latino and Italian men because American and Anglo society has put them on a pedestal in terms of being good with women. However, the more I started to be around them (whether NY Italians or actual Italians) and just Hispanic/Latino men in general, I started to notice that the men are p-ssy worshipers. In a way, women love Italian and Latin men like they love "nice guys", they love to say they love them and that they love "nice guys" because nice guys take care of them.

Overtime, I started to notice that this rubbed off on a lot of the women of the given background as @BillyPilgrim will tell you about all too often. Having lived in Miami and NYC long enough, I can tell you that Latin and Italian women have by far the most massive egos compared to women of any other culture out there. A lot of them have the "I can do what I want and get away with it because I am a girl" mentality to them because of how their men treat them. It's also no wonder that in a group, these women are often the alpha female types that are playing mother hen.

While their game isn't nearly as bad as that of Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern men; I have to say that the game of Italian and most Latino men is highly overrated. Now Dominican men are one big exception, I think they have some of the best game of any group of guys out there.

What I have seen in Italian and most Hispanic men is this heavy p-ssy worship type of culture where the guy will literally die for a woman and treat her like she can do no wrong. It is why princess syndrome is so big in Latinas and why living in Miami, I see the worst of it. You see it in how smug they walk and look at the world around them.

Reaction score
Overseas holidays in general feel pointless to me now, these historical sights are nice and all but I really wonder if it was worth the 22 hour flight from Sydney and all the hours waiting in line. Sure it's nice but the amount of effort and money spent kinda makes it feel pointless.
yes flights are cheaper nationally but you make up the difference quickly in Uber rides, hotels, and food. Go to my home city of Nashville, you can easily spend 100 dollars on Uber alone within a day!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing I have noticed as well is that man, the egos of Eastern European, Russian and Balkan women have shot through the freaking roof. I mean I know this is all based on my experience with them in the US, particularly NYC and Miami, but I seriously do not get the hype about them (especially not Russian women). All I have witnessed is a group of women that are far more hypergamous than western women, far less caring of any humanly emotional aspect of people, usually Gold Diggers, and also ruthless in general towards pursuing money and power.

A great deal of them are also rather condescending, stuck up, snobby, and outrageously rude to most people they do not see as important. I live in Miami and I have to say that most of them are quite unapproachable, have that icy soulless look in their eyes, and are usually empty shells of humanity. You see them all the time in Brickell walking out with huge Zara and Sephora bags while having an angry look to their face. All too common to see some old American guy buying them expensive stuff too and you can tell that she is just waiting for him to die so she can take everything.

I have to say that everyone in the Manosphere and the Red Pill movement who has been taking on the whole "Anglo women suck Slavic/Russian women are GOAT" mentality is either a sheltered idiot that never gets out of his house or a clueless sucker being played. Sure, she might be all sweet and feminine in her home country but if Miami has taught me anything, it is that as soon as she gets even a whiff of wealth, she is taking on all of the toxic traits of an Anglo woman and ramping that sucker up 10x.

Literally everyone saying Russian and Slavic women are amazing is an idiot with no life experience or a sucker being played for his green card.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overseas holidays in general feel pointless to me now, these historical sights are nice and all but I really wonder if it was worth the 22 hour flight from Sydney and all the hours waiting in line. Sure it's nice but the amount of effort and money spent kinda makes it feel pointless.

Ironic since they are the ones that caused the whole lopsided dating market lol, their simping doesn't work home so they have to resort to simping in a foreign nation.

A western man used to be exotic in Asia, these simps have ruined that too. The golden age is long gone now.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to pedestalize the game of Latin/Latino and Italian men because American and Anglo society has put them on a pedestal in terms of being good with women. However, the more I started to be around them (whether NY Italians or actual Italians) and just Hispanic/Latino men in general, I started to notice that the men are p-ssy worshipers. In a way, women love Italian and Latin men like they love "nice guys", they love to say they love them and that they love "nice guys" because nice guys take care of them.

Overtime, I started to notice that this rubbed off on a lot of the women of the given background as @BillyPilgrim will tell you about all too often. Having lived in Miami and NYC long enough, I can tell you that Latin and Italian women have by far the most massive egos compared to women of any other culture out there. A lot of them have the "I can do what I want and get away with it because I am a girl" mentality to them because of how their men treat them. It's also no wonder that in a group, these women are often the alpha female types that are playing mother hen.

While their game isn't nearly as bad as that of Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern men; I have to say that the game of Italian and most Latino men is highly overrated. Now Dominican men are one big exception, I think they have some of the best game of any group of guys out there.

What I have seen in Italian and most Hispanic men is this heavy p-ssy worship type of culture where the guy will literally die for a woman and treat her like she can do no wrong. It is why princess syndrome is so big in Latinas and why living in Miami, I see the worst of it. You see it in how smug they walk and look at the world around them.
I think a lot of it has to do with the veneration of the virgin Mary in the Catholic Church. Fwiw, I found some interesting thoughts about this on Quora

There are people calling it heresy, satanic deception, etc, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a ploy by the Church to better control the men under their jurisdiction.

Edit: in response to @MatureDJ's post directly below, I've discovered that Mary is venerated in Orthodox Christianity as well:

Which would explain Greek men's thirsty behavior (I've noticed Greek women to be standoffish as well). But unlike Russia, the Balkans, and the rest of Eastern Europe, life is easier in Greece and they haven't had to deal with as many invasions, neighbor-fighting, and deathly cold winters that you do in the rest of the Orthodox world (not to mention Communism as well) that historically gave the surviving men the pick of the women.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember going on an organized trip to Western Europe, and the blondes - even the divorced 40-somethings o_O - kept on getting their buttocks pinched by the locals in Italy (and Greece). :eek: OK, there was some fat chick that wasn't getting this "attention", and it was funny how she surmised that "they won't pinch me because they know I'd deck them" (uh, no honey, they aren't pinching you because you're fugly. :rolleyes:).

Reaction score
What I have seen in Italian and most Hispanic men is this heavy p-ssy worship type of culture where the guy will literally die for a woman and treat her like she can do no wrong. It is why princess syndrome is so big in Latinas and why living in Miami, I see the worst of it. You see it in how smug they walk and look at the world around the
Here in Houston, Mexican men are huge simps with zero game. They try to impress women by being a hard ass in public and simp so hard when the lady is around.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latin/Latino and Italian men...the more I started to be around them (whether NY Italians or actual Italians) and just Hispanic/Latino men in general, I started to notice that the men are p-ssy worshipers.
This is true.

Also true

logicallefty

Reaction score
I always thought it would be nice to take a trip outside the USA for the sole purpose of railing as many women as I could physically handle. Married now and won’t likely ever get to do this. Reading many of your posts about women in the different countries, doesn’t sound like this type of trip in 2022 would be all that I pictured it would be. You guys have some very interesting tips and stories. Good insight.

The #1 biggest thing on my sexual bucket list wasn’t actually this type of a trip, it was to sleep with a woman from India. There are a lot of them around the bigger cities near me because of all the IT and engineering jobs, and man, they are impossible to game. Before I was married I tried everything and never could get a single bite.

Reaction score
I always thought it would be nice to take a trip outside the USA for the sole purpose of railing as many women as I could physically handle. Married now and won’t likely ever get to do this. Reading many of your posts about women in the different countries, doesn’t sound like this type of trip in 2022 would be all that I pictured it would be. You guys have some very interesting tips and stories. Good insight.

The #1 biggest thing on my sexual bucket list wasn’t actually this type of a trip, it was to sleep with a woman from India. There are a lot of them around the bigger cities near me because of all the IT and engineering jobs, and man, they are impossible to game. Before I was married I tried everything and never could get a single bite.
I've dated a few Indian women (Punjabi & Kashmiri). Good to fvck because of the exotic feel, but the religion/diet is a huge turnoff when you wake up from the honeymoon phase. Also, hygiene isn't a priority over there so there's that :(

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've dated a few Indian women (Punjabi & Kashmiri). Good to fvck because of the exotic feel, but the religion/diet is a huge turnoff when you wake up from the honeymoon phase. Also, hygiene isn't a priority over there so there's that :(
Exotic is exactly why I’m attracted to them. Something about them makes me warm and gitty feeling. But around here I’ve only seen one with a white guy, ever. Wasn’t 100% sure they were together but the way they were interacting they likely were. Otherwise I only see Indian women with Indian men here.

Reaction score
Exotic is exactly why I’m attracted to them. Something about them makes me warm and gitty feeling. But around here I’ve only seen one with a white guy, ever. Wasn’t 100% sure they were together but the way they were interacting they likely were. Otherwise I only see Indian women with Indian men here.
I still crave that exotic pvssy lol. In Houston, they have gorgeous looking Indian women. I love the ones with Aryan features with olive/light brown skin and wavy hair, dear lawdy.... Glasses are the cherries on top :p

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still crave that exotic pvssy lol. In Houston, they have gorgeous looking Indian women. I love the ones with Aryan features with olive/light brown skin and wavy hair, dear lawdy.... Glasses are the cherries on top :p
FYI, Iranians are openly racist.

Reaction score
FYI, Iranians are openly racist.
From my experience, racism from non-American whites is like an egg. A hard shell on the outside, but a gooey center on the inside lol. For American whites, it is a peach lol. Soft and smooth on the outside, but eventually you will hit that solid hard core on the inside. Disclaimer, I am not calling everyone racist, but this is my observations from dealing with racist incidents throughout my life lol. But mainly, most people just leave me the fvck alone and move on with their life. I don't do stirrup any trouble when I visit questionable places lol. I do look friendly and approachable to people, so this might mitigate my experiences. I have had people be openly racist to other black people and even my mixed friend, but completely nice and talkative to me lol.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I love the glasses too, on any chick. Nerdy and dirty!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have been around a lot of Indian women in Atlanta although compared to Chicago and Houston, the quality in Atlanta led a lot to be desired. Tons of Mindy Kaling lookalikes rather than the Bollywood types. The hottest ones seem to be from Toronto, Chicago, and Houston.

What gets me about hot Indian girls is that unlike other kinds of Asian girls, yeah, they tend to overwhelmingly prefer Indian guys. The few Indian Chads I knew were swimming in it and always hit it out of the ballpark with Indian girls (while also doing well with other races). From what they all tell me, getting a hot Indian girl is like none other, there tends to be some special quality there.

However, while the hot ones do overwhelmingly prefer Indian guys, they seem to have a weakness for Nordic looking white guys too. I knew a guy who was a prototypical Chad that slept with a couple of Indian dimes. I've also had a wing with that look that Indian girls gave insane IOIs to.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, racism from non-American whites is like an egg. A hard shell on the outside, but a gooey center on the inside lol. For American whites, it is a peach lol. Soft and smooth on the outside, but eventually you will hit that solid hard core on the inside. Disclaimer, I am not calling everyone racist, but this is my observations from dealing with racist incidents throughout my life lol. But mainly, most people just leave me the fvck alone and move on with their life. I don't do stirrup any trouble when I visit questionable places lol. I do look friendly and approachable to people, so this might mitigate my experiences. I have had people be openly racist to other black people and even my mixed friend, but completely nice and talkative to me lol.
Things I have noticed with a lot of racist Americans though is that they are usually compensating for something. The more in doubt or borderline a white person is about how white they are, the more sinister and hateful the racism.

My family is originally from the east coast before moving down south. Your typical Anglo whites and Jews in NYC are not really that racist towards black people and people of color. A lot of them mix with minorities to a degree (socially at least) and are often cool with seeing them as a friend depending on how the guy is like. With Anglos, if they are racist to you, it's because they are likely just rude and like that that in general with everyone (including other whites).

Most racist whites on the east coast are usually a few generations removed from being a part of an immigrant group (Eastern European and Italian being the most common) and have a lot to compensate for. One way they compensate for it is by being racist towards minorities to distance themselves from them. A lot of them are usually looked down upon by the WASPs and as a way to prove themselves, they become more racist, annoyingly homophobic, and uber right-wing. You'll notice that most of the Alt Right types from NY tend to be of Italian descent.

The more some white guy from NYC excessively prides his Irish or Italian heritage (especially Italian), the more racist he is likely to be. With Italians, the darker and more ethnic they look, the trashier and racist they usually are.

Meanwhile, go down south and you will meet whites of mostly British descent who were here around the time of the American revolution. A lot of the, might be "Conservative" but they grew up around black people and do not have that same level of hatred. You commonly see them mixing with other races too on a social level. Most of them have nothing to compensate for or prove, they know they are white.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Persian Women are top tier, but they can be very Hot/cold.
It really depends.

The westernized ones, and ones coming from Tehran only care about gucci bags, fine dining, plastic surgery, and making their friends jealous.

They're clingy, full of drama, and many suffer from all sorts of psychiatric (anxiety, bipolar, and personality disorders) and physical defects (PCOS, vaginismus, severe dysmenorrhea, recurrent candidiasis and all sorts of weird stuff with their reproductive system).

Also, prepare to sleep with earplugs because they all do nose surgeries which ****s up with their nasal cavity, leading to all sorts of whistling sounds when they sleep.

Overall, they can be great if you're willing to tolerate this. Very passionate, affectionate, and expressive.

They love dating Europeans, especially blondes with blue eyes (also true for Iranian men!) because it's "classy".

There's nothing that gives an Iranian girl more rush than saying "my foooreign uropeaaaan boyfrieeend". They'll parade you in front of their friends, who will sometimes try to seduce you and will eagerly **** you just to spite their friend and rub it in her face.......I'm so sorry, Afarin.

/end rant