Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Traveling Around The World To Get Laid

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 ad @Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Gotta tell you all man, Indian dudes have no idea of leagues at all lol. I have seen the most comically looking immigrant Indian dudes (short, oversized shirts, stache, etc.) approach hot blondes and even others around them were trying to hold in a laugh. Oh god that smell too btw, like bro, take a shower and put on deodorant or something.

Asian guys are a lot more aware of the social environment and will usually put in the work to Looksmax before they go around spamming girls.

What messes it up for a lot of Indian and Arab dudes when it comes to women is the fact that unlike Asian men, the unattractive brown guys out there are really aggressive with women. I saw it even in NYC where balding, short, and fat Indian dudes would spam approach women and groups who were laughing at just how hideous these dudes were. Its the older ones doing it too which is just creepy since the guy is old and ugly trying to hit on prime women.

Asian men do not deal with that as much so when they are aggressive with women, it gets received better.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What messes it up for a lot of Indian and Arab dudes when it comes to women is the fact that unlike Asian men, the unattractive brown guys out there are really aggressive with women. I saw it even in NYC where balding, short, and fat Indian dudes would spam approach women and groups who were laughing at just how hideous these dudes were. Its the older ones doing it too which is just creepy since the guy is old and ugly trying to hit on prime women.

Asian men do not deal with that as much so when they are aggressive with women, it gets received better.
I saw Indian and Indian-American men in their 20s/early 30s aggressively hit on White women in bougie/yuppie bars in Dallas. It was never well received by the White women.

Dallas reminds me a lot of like a mega sized Nashville. That area you described is basically Williamson County where you have a lot of STEM Asians in the suburbs. Most of them try and go for white women and get rejected pretty badly by them lol. Uptown reminded me of the areas outside Broadway...Yes, Nashville has a lot of crime lol. Moreso than Atlanta & Charlotte tbh.
In the Dallas area, the East and South Asian STEM workers that relocated to Collin County (north of Dallas suburbs) weren't participating in the mating environment. They were married men with children. It's possible that they get divorced and participate in the future. A very good percentage of Collin County is people with children, and mostly married people with children.

In Dallas County, the East and South Asian STEM workers tend to be recent university grads in their 20s/early 30s. The ones I have known were either first generation Americans or raised in East/South Asia and migrated to the United States as adults (either college or post college). These were the men chasing White women in Dallas bars and being mostly rejected by White women.

The Dallas-Nashville comparison isn't a terrible comparison. Dallas gets compared to Nashville, Atlanta, and Los Angeles mostly commonly when compared with big metro areas outside of Texas.

Last edited: