Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Traveling Around The World To Get Laid

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The #1 biggest thing on my sexual bucket list wasn’t actually this type of a trip, it was to sleep with a woman from India. There are a lot of them around the bigger cities near me because of all the IT and engineering jobs, and man, they are impossible to game. Before I was married I tried everything and never could get a single bite.
Interesting. I haven't been attracted to most Indian/South Asian women. Of course, there are exceptions but that's usually not my thing.

I have noticed with a lot of racist Americans though is that they are usually compensating for something.
In the whole point above, you only covered White people being racist towards other races. That's only a part of the picture. The Southwestern US has a lot of racial/ethnic tension between Whites and Hispanics. New Mexico is likely the worst state in the union about that. Hispanics are often the aggressors in the US Southwest in regard to racial tension.

There's also racial tension between Hispanics and Blacks.

The more some white guy from NYC excessively prides his Irish or Italian heritage (especially Italian), the more racist he is likely to be. With Italians, the darker and more ethnic they look, the trashier and racist they usually are.

Meanwhile, go down south and you will meet whites of mostly British descent who were here around the time of the American revolution. A lot of the, might be "Conservative" but they grew up around black people and do not have that same level of hatred. You commonly see them mixing with other races too on a social level. Most of them have nothing to compensate for or prove, they know they are white.
That's an interesting point. Until the 1950s-1960s, the good ole boys in the South (Whites of British, French, and Germanic ancestry) were the most racist ones. These were the descendants of plantation owners. Italian-Americans never enslaved African-Americans on cotton plantations.

What happened? Why did Italian-Americans become more racist and often act trashier?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, I never really got the hype around Middle Eastern women. Sure, some like Israeli women are awesome but I actually think Middle Eastern women and even the culture itself is quite overrated. The ones I have been around do look like they have had a ton of work done and end up looking very artificial. I do not agree about them being Top Tier at all.

Since we are on this thread, it doesn't get called out enough, but man Persian and Arab dudes are some of the sleaziest dudes with some of the worst game I have seen. Everywhere in Europe they go and move to en-masse turns into an awful spot for game. Even my Scandinavian buddies tell me that one of the reasons Scandinavia went downhill is due to the amount of horny Arab and Middle Eastern dudes who moved there.

I never got it, if their women are so "top tier", why are the men so desperate to get with white girls. I mean have not seen any race or group of men that desperate for a white girl than a typical Middle Eastern guy.

Outside of Israelis and maybe the Turks, I find most Middle Eastern people (especially Lebanese and Iranians) to be a mess to deal with. They are also show offs trying to throw wealthy around and major simps.

What gets me is that the men do actually try very hard with women but still fail and get rejected a lot.

Oh and BTW, Persian women loooooovvvveeee black guys. It's the whole Kim K ordeal, they go for whatever is popular.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really got the hype around Middle Eastern women. Sure, some like Israeli women are awesome but I actually think Middle Eastern women and even the culture itself is quite overrated.

The ones I have been around do look like they have had a ton of work done and end up looking very artificial. I do not agree about them being Top Tier at all. I never got it, if their women are so "top tier", why are the men so desperate to get with white girls.
This is close to how I perceive things. I'm more attracted to Middle Eastern women than East or South Asian women. Middle Eastern women have never been a priority for me. There's an occasional Lebanese or Israeli hottie. I've not run into too many Middle Eastern women over time.

I mean have not seen any race or group of men that desperate for a white girl than a typical Middle Eastern guy.
Indian men are the most desperate I've seen for White women. I've heard stories about Indian men getting attractive White women. In real life, the only times I've seen Indian men with White women are when the White woman is below average looking.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian men are the most desperate I've seen for White women. I've heard stories about Indian men getting attractive White women. In real life, the only times I've seen Indian men with White women are when the White woman is below average looking.
As I have said about Asian men in general, before 2015 it was rare that I saw or knew an Asian guy of any kind (this includes Indians) with hot white girls. After 2015 in Manhattan, it became very common. I've known my fair share of Indian guys get hot white girls but it is rare for me to see one with the hot blonde cheerleader types (still happens but is rare).

However, nothing rivals the desperation Arab and Middle Eastern men have for white women. The rape rate in Sweden has skyrocketed solely due to Middle Eastern "refugees" being brought in. Every hot blonde I have known has been harassed by an Arab.

Reaction score
I never got it, if their women are so "top tier", why are the men so desperate to get with white girls. I mean have not seen any race or group of men that desperate for a white girl than a typical Middle Eastern guy.
I feel like every group of men is desperate to get with white girls lol.

As I have said about Asian men in general, before 2015 it was rare that I saw or knew an Asian guy of any kind (this includes Indians) with hot white girls. After 2015 in Manhattan, it became very common. I've known my fair share of Indian guys get hot white girls but it is rare for me to see one with the hot blonde cheerleader types (still happens but is rare).

However, nothing rivals the desperation Arab and Middle Eastern men have for white women. The rape rate in Sweden has skyrocketed solely due to Middle Eastern "refugees" being brought in. Every hot blonde I have known has been harassed by an Arab.
Yeah idk why they are so desperate, but their women do have attitudes and demand simp behavior. Asian women can be nasty and snappy too, don't let their appearances fool you. White girls play games, but you can get away with a lot of shvt with them. On the interracial dating level, Indians and Asian guys have an advantage over black guys if they ditch the nerdy/foreign look and adopt a more presentable masculine approach.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, TBH, even darker whites are extremely desperate to get with the hot blonde types. However, Arab and Persian dudes just take it to the next level. It is a level of thirst I have never seen before in any other group out there, not even black and Indian dudes.

Yeah idk why they are so desperate, but their women do have attitudes and demand simp behavior. Asian women can be nasty and snappy too, don't let their appearances fool you. White girls play games, but you can get away with a lot of shvt with them. On the interracial dating level, Indians and Asian guys have an advantage over black guys if they ditch the nerdy/foreign look and adopt a more presentable masculine approach.
Almost every Asian or Indian guy I have known that put in the work to look good and learn game got with hot girls of all races. The average men from the race have it tough but the hot ones and cool ones have a special exotic appeal to them that women go crazy for.

However, I'd say in this day and age, black guys have it pretty good worldwide due to a strong niche game. Enough women in any given major city will have a fetish for black dudes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is true. There's a lot of demand for White women. People travel to Eastern Europe to get with a specific subtype of White woman. In Western nations, so many men are simping over White women.

Reaction score
I will say there’s a lot more Chans and Rajs here in Houston compared to other American cities. White men usually date below their league when they date Asians down here.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say there’s a lot more Chans and Rajs here in Houston compared to other American cities. White men usually date below their league when they date Asians down here.
I've noticed that Asian and Indian dudes from red states (South, Texas, midwest etc.) tend to have a more macho and alpha vibe to them. One guy I worked with was a Korean guy from Florida who was a brown belt in BJJ and knew how to fight. I also knew an Indian dude from Alabama who played football in high school and did kickboxing for fun. Needless to say, both guys got lots of girls.

However, it seems like the whiney beta Asian and Indian dudes are commonly from California and NY, the two main blue states. On one hand, I notice white women from major cities (LA and NYC) tend to be a lot more prejudiced but these guys aren't doing themselves any favors. I also notice that the community in those cities holds them back too. One of my Asian buddies took a cute blonde for a dinner date in Chinatown, said that he had never been stared at so much including one older Asian woman shouting at him in Chinese.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that Asian and Indian dudes from red states (South, Texas, midwest etc.) tend to have a more macho and alpha vibe to them.
In my small sample size in Texas, I have not found that true at all. One Indian Engineer got all pissy at me because I talked to his girlfriend in a bar once. I didn't know she was his girlfriend and she wasn't all that good looking anyway.

The East and South Asian men I've known in Texas were mostly beta males.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my small sample size in Texas, I have not found that true at all. One Indian Engineer got all pissy at me because I talked to his girlfriend in a bar once. I didn't know she was his girlfriend and she wasn't all that good looking anyway.

I am surprised to hear but you did say that you were in Dallas. Cannot explain it all that well but Dallas seems polarized as a city too. The whites might be somewhat conservative but the minorities tend to be even more left wing which causes the betaness. I gamed a couple of Indian girls at LIV once (major Miami nightclub) and they were from Dallas, full on flaming liberals so I was like "dude I am out" lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whites might be somewhat conservative but the minorities tend to be even more left wing which causes the betaness. I gamed a couple of Indian girls at LIV once (major Miami nightclub) and they were from Dallas, full on flaming liberals so I was like "dude I am out" lol.
There are plenty of college educated, leftist White women age 22-35 running around Dallas.

Reaction score

Gotta agree with @Jesse Pinkman, I think Dallas is an outlier lol. When I went to Dallas I saw a lot more of your typical tech nerdy southern Indian look. I think Dallas attracts a lot more tech Asians while Houston has a more blue collar/second generation & Asian cultural dominance. I see a lot more Asians that remind me of the ones I saw in Japan, Korea (K pop style look) then I do elsewhere. Go outside the city limits in to The Woodlands and you start seeing less of that. Dallas is diverse, but it is clearly culturally White American dominated if you get what I mean. Also, you definitely have a lot of conservative Asians/Hispanics in Houston lol I will agree with that. A lot of the Vietnamese men here are Trump Supporters haha.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex wife is Indian so I have one up on all of you. I lost my virginity to her and she never let me use a condom.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I went to Dallas I saw a lot more of your typical tech nerdy southern Indian look. I think Dallas attracts a lot more tech Asians..... Dallas is diverse, but it is clearly culturally White American dominated if you get what I mean.
There are a lot of tech jobs in the Dallas area. Numerous tech companies either are headquartered here or have significant operations here. Collin County (the suburbs north of Dallas) is nearly 20% Asian. They are mainly Asians with Chinese and Indian ancestry. Dallas County (Dallas itself and some inner ring suburbs) is less Asian. The Asians with families all move to the northern suburbs in Collin County (Plano, Frisco, McKinney, and Allen) for the better school systems. Dallas' school system isn't that good.

A lot of the tech guys are East and South Asian women married to East and South Asian women living in the Collin County suburbs.

If there's an East or South Asian STEM worker who is single and lives in Dallas proper, he's likely struggling to get laid. I saw numerous Indian STEM workers (mainly Engineers) trying to get laid in the bougie White Uptown Dallas bars in the early to mid-2010s. The White women of Dallas, who were mainly superficial and pretentious, were rejecting them automatically and many times harshly. I mostly saw this before Uptown Dallas started declining around 2016.

From the mid-2000s to the mid-2010s, Uptown was the center of bougie White life for college grads 22-35. Uptown started getting unsafe at night around 2016 and the White, yuppie/bougie scene has become less centralized since then. There are still spots for it in both nightlife and in terms of non-bar approaching.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she Hindu? If so, how did you deal with the diet shvt lol?
She presented as a Christian before the marriage but became too materialistic and contrary after. Her friends and family poisoned her mind against me and I was just too poor. I would say that materialism was the religion.

M

member160761

One other thing I have noticed as well is that man, the egos of Eastern European, Russian and Balkan women have shot through the freaking roof. I mean I know this is all based on my experience with them in the US, particularly NYC and Miami, but I seriously do not get the hype about them (especially not Russian women). All I have witnessed is a group of women that are far more hypergamous than western women, far less caring of any humanly emotional aspect of people, usually Gold Diggers, and also ruthless in general towards pursuing money and power.
You are right with your observation. EE women in Western countries but even in their home countries become more entitled and arrogant. The younger, the worse. On average they are still better and more feminine and motherly than Western women but at the same time you have the types you described where you see in their gaze that 70 years of Communism cannot be undone.

Reaction score
There are a lot of tech jobs in the Dallas area. Numerous tech companies either are headquartered here or have significant operations here. Collin County (the suburbs north of Dallas) is nearly 20% Asian. They are mainly Asians with Chinese and Indian ancestry. Dallas County (Dallas itself and some inner ring suburbs) is less Asian. The Asians with families all move to the northern suburbs in Collin County (Plano, Frisco, McKinney, and Allen) for the better school systems. Dallas' school system isn't that good.

A lot of the tech guys are East and South Asian women married to East and South Asian women living in the Collin County suburbs.

If there's an East or South Asian STEM worker who is single and lives in Dallas proper, he's likely struggling to get laid. I saw numerous Indian STEM workers (mainly Engineers) trying to get laid in the bougie White Uptown Dallas bars in the early to mid-2010s. The White women of Dallas, who were mainly superficial and pretentious, were rejecting them automatically and many times harshly. I mostly saw this before Uptown Dallas started declining around 2016.

From the mid-2000s to the mid-2010s, Uptown was the center of bougie White life for college grads 22-35. Uptown started getting unsafe at night around 2016 and the White, yuppie/bougie scene has become less centralized since then. There are still spots for it in both nightlife and in terms of non-bar approaching.
Yeah Dallas reminds me a lot of like a mega sized Nashville. That area you described is basically Williamson County where you have a lot of STEM Asians in the suburbs. Most of them try and go for white women and get rejected pretty badly by them lol. Uptown reminded me of the areas outside Broadway...Yes, Nashville has a lot of crime lol. Moreso than Atlanta & Charlotte tbh.

She presented as a Christian before the marriage but became too materialistic and contrary after. Her friends and family poisoned her mind against me and I was just too poor. I would say that materialism was the religion.
Yeah, my Indian ex would gaslight me and lie about shvt all of the time. They were very materialistic, but they would try and present themselves as these humble individuals lol.