“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Touching on first date.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Do women often touch you guys on first dates? I’ve found I can touch, and they do not recoil, however seldomly do they touch or reach out to me.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
I usually start kino with a high 5 or a fist bump.

It's usually when she's said something or done something I approve of.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
We all know some girls will actually have sex on first date even if you just met.

But for the rest of them, I´ll grab her hand or arm when we are both laughing very hard. If she agrees to second date, I´ll put my arm around her waist.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
Few women initiate touching on the first date. It goes along with everything else women do......they look for men to take the lead.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Depends entirely on the context.

If you are actually strangers who just met and barely know each other (OLD and you exchanged numbers and set a date in under an hour then went ghost til the day of), then probably hold off on touching until you receive a green light and things seem to be going very well (or she touches you first)

But in the far more likely scenario that you guys have talked and known each other for days/weeks beforehand (classmates, co-workers/social circle/etc. And anyone you interacted with a lot, like cashiers at your local supermarket) then of course you should start kinoing ASAP and work your way up slowly.

If she thinks of you as a total stranger and you didn't just meet, that's a horrible sign
 
Top