TORONTO wingmen

vazeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
lets get a wingman group going. kinda like in "the game". go to clubs and pick up girls and have a wingman for a hand.

anyone in?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'm so pissed off. Every other buddy here can go to Stages, and I can't do sweet f- all about it :cry:

How's your DJ?

Alaric

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be, I'm going to be doing the bootcamp soontimes and I'm going to be working alot on my day game just randomly sarging at malls and whatnot.

vazeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alaric said:
I would be, I'm going to be doing the bootcamp soontimes and I'm going to be working alot on my day game just randomly sarging at malls and whatnot.

what bootcamp?

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto here! Looking for HIGH QUALITY wingmen :) Gotta have good character (this means values, courage, determination, etc), good personality and sense of style, dreams and ambitions, etc.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Toronto here! Looking for HIGH QUALITY wingmen :) Gotta have good character (this means values, courage, determination, etc), good personality and sense of style, dreams and ambitions, etc.
jeezzz, you sound like a woman that wants a husband.....:D

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yea... see, i don't just want wingmen, i want friends, good friends. People i can learn from.

Apollo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, i'll be down for something...I'm just getting out relationship that lasted a few months. Gotta shake off the rust!

Let me know if there's anything going down.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's ALWAYS something going down! Check out the Ontario board of WSA (link in signature). Next weekend, we're all going to a model expo, and the weekend after that we're planning a road trip to Montreal for the F1 Weekend.

vazeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i started this thread

ive been doing a lot of readings here and been reading The Game and David DeAngelo's books. so im pretty well versed in this stuff but i just need liked minded people to wing along with so we can motivate one another to sarge girls.

im far from pro. so dont expect much from me. i just want to learn!

how many people are intersted in doing some of this. lets get togheter and do it (sarge)

Alaric

Don Juan
Reaction score
I start bootcamp either tomorrow or thursday while at work. I'll be doing some day sarging (to complete missions) in downtown Toronto.

Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, i'm working aboard until Mid-August. Anyone up for anything?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alaric said:
I start bootcamp either tomorrow or thursday while at work. I'll be doing some day sarging (to complete missions) in downtown Toronto.
Could you explain alittle about the "boot camp" thing? I dont know much about it.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for the Wingman thing. I sure need some guys to watch my back and I'll wath yours. I'm still pretty phobic when it comes to public pick ups. So thats one of the things I need to work on.
Currently I'm working on myself (mainly makeover, trying to get over my anxiety etc)