Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Mean?!!!!!

Reaction score
About a week ago I gave an HB8.5 a wet willy, because I was kinda upset at her, just to see what would happen. She got all upset and started talking about how she was going to have some one kick my ass.

I know her interest level was high. But now i am not sure.every time I see her she just stares at me. I can talk to her but she just doesnt seem as interested any more.

what do u guys think and what should I do

Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm in the same situation! The other day, I shot HB8's mom in the leg and let her bleed to death in agony before HB8's eyes. Now she doesn't seem too interrested, what gives?!

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah sounds like she may have felt a little grossed out by this. It probably will just take her a while to forget about it.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that giving her a "wet willy" wasn't the best of ideas....

Now that we got that out of the way, don't apologize since it's already too late. Plus, it seems that she is way too sensitive about such a little thing. Just let her be upset; you can find other HBs.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?? 5??

Izo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone did that to me, I wouldn't like it very much. Unless she likes that kind of stuff, I wouldn't recommend it. Even if I was five years old. She was probably grossed out by it. And I know I'm stating the obvious, but...yeah. Learn from your mistakes.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you did it to some guy, he would have punched you in the face. Smooth move, Romeo

Reaction score
I did it because she was pissing me off. I didnt want to do something to mean or tell her she was pissing me off and i just kinda did it. It wasnt planed out it just poped into my head. I did it in a playful way and was lafing and thought it was pretty dam funny to see her reaction.

Aetolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
another?

Originally posted by LikRetsam
Dude, I'm in the same situation! The other day, I shot HB8's mom in the leg and let her bleed to death in agony before HB8's eyes. Now she doesn't seem too interrested, what gives?!
dude you too?
what's going on, that seems to be happening more and more