"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Too Mean?!!!!!

Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
About a week ago I gave an HB8.5 a wet willy, because I was kinda upset at her, just to see what would happen. She got all upset and started talking about how she was going to have some one kick my ass.

I know her interest level was high. But now i am not sure.every time I see her she just stares at me. I can talk to her but she just doesnt seem as interested any more.

what do u guys think and what should I do
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Dude, I'm in the same situation! The other day, I shot HB8's mom in the leg and let her bleed to death in agony before HB8's eyes. Now she doesn't seem too interrested, what gives?!
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
yeah sounds like she may have felt a little grossed out by this. It probably will just take her a while to forget about it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
I think that giving her a "wet willy" wasn't the best of ideas....

Now that we got that out of the way, don't apologize since it's already too late. Plus, it seems that she is way too sensitive about such a little thing. Just let her be upset; you can find other HBs.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
How old are you?? 5??
 

Izo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
If someone did that to me, I wouldn't like it very much. Unless she likes that kind of stuff, I wouldn't recommend it. Even if I was five years old. She was probably grossed out by it. And I know I'm stating the obvious, but...yeah. Learn from your mistakes.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
If you did it to some guy, he would have punched you in the face. Smooth move, Romeo
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
I did it because she was pissing me off. I didnt want to do something to mean or tell her she was pissing me off and i just kinda did it. It wasnt planed out it just poped into my head. I did it in a playful way and was lafing and thought it was pretty dam funny to see her reaction.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Aetolia

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Who?
another?

Originally posted by LikRetsam
Dude, I'm in the same situation! The other day, I shot HB8's mom in the leg and let her bleed to death in agony before HB8's eyes. Now she doesn't seem too interrested, what gives?!
dude you too?
what's going on, that seems to be happening more and more
 
Top