Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tom Brady trades Giselle in for an upgrade...wow

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks wise, she is way higher SMV than he is. Like WAY higher.

I mean other than his athletic prowess, fame and money, what is there?

He's average looking, or a bit above average, imo anyway.

She's on a completely different level, but good for him!!
What the fvck?

Men, this is Exhibit A of women being delusional. Thank you for showcasing, @catsmeow2.

He is Tom Brady. The GOAT. He is in infinitesimal supply. She is not. His SMV is higher than hers.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, please read my post again. I said "looks wise" she higher.

I mean come on man, she's a total hottie! Way hotter than he is imho!

So the title of this thread is correct - she's a definite upgrade from Giselle in that regard.
She is hot, yes. But I very much doubt a person like TB didn't have access to hot pvssy if he wanted to.
So in order to assess if it's an upgrade or not, I consider the person, not just her looks. In that regard, going from a relationship with the mother of his kids who has a higher net worth than him to a relationship with an OF 'model' gold digging divorcee hardly sounds like an upgrade. :rolleyes:

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck?

Men, this is Exhibit A of women being delusional. Thank you, @catsmeow2.

He is Tom Brady. The GOAT. He is in infinitesimal supply. She is not. His SMV is higher than hers.
She's saying he isn't as attractive as her in terms of looks, not overall SMV. He is in his mid 40's and isn't by any means bad looking, but yeah the Instagram model in her 20's has a higher sexual appeal. In terms of overall SMV Brady is up there as one of the greatest, no one is arguing otherwise. I think he looks like a goober but what do I know? I'm not gay or a woman. I actually think he could go after a better looking girl personally

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really take offense at that @EyeBRollin , I agree TB is The Goat with everything combined.

But I don't find him that attractive, am I not allowed that opinion without being called "delusional"?

He's too "pretty" for me, I don't go for that look and again I am basing my opinion on his looks ALONE.

I mean read the title of this thread? @BackInTheGame78 called her an upgrade so why am I delusional?
Looks are a much smaller piece of the male SMV pie. You know this, Cat.

It’s also not relevant, cause he has the leverage to pull her.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I was just talking in terms of looks alone. Like without his high status as a football legend, his fame and money, and I saw him on the street or at club or something, honestly I would not go for him based on just his looks.
And without the hype of 3M+ followers on IG and IG filters, makeup and all that, she's the kind of girl one gets to fvck for 100 euros (she's Slovakian, plenty Slovakian girls working in Amsterdam). Or hook up with on a night out in a club. :oops:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish women were banned from the forum.

No she is not hot.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this guy does is win. Not only did he upgrade, he got divorced in like 4 months in California. Are you fvcking kidding me?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the girls I pick up look amazing too, until I wake up next to them in the morning .. Almost freak out like who df is this.. Look like a whole different person without makeup. She does have some nice cans though. If they feel hard its pointless though. Not all boob jobs are equal. I like the ones you cant' tell are done.. not the ones you squeeze and you feel plastic/silicon pouches surrounded by fat

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
!

Poor Tom Brady, I feel so sorry for him...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most of the girls I pick up look amazing too, until I wake up next to them in the morning .. Almost freak out like who df is this.. Look like a whole different person without makeup. She does have some nice cans though. If they feel hard its pointless though. Not all boob jobs are equal. I like the ones you cant' tell are done.. not the ones you squeeze and you feel plastic/silicon pouches surrounded by fat
That's the difference between models and regular women

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
That's the difference between models and regular women
From my experience, I don't think theres much a discrepancy between models and regular woman in all honesty besides maybe facial structure, height and bodytype. I wokeup next to girls who are models who did not look pleasant in the morning.. but ive woken up to girls who werent models who still had pretty faces without makeup.. People really discount how many women have serious dark eyes/eyebags/ pale skin/pale lips and barely any lashes without using mascara or artificial lashes. not to mention how much having your hair done vs having it messy is makes a big difference.. its not the same as dudes modeling since most dudes cant just hide that **** or wear extensions on their hair or fake eyelashes/concealer.

regardless thats my point tho.. they all look pretty amazing until u wake up next to them in the morning. It's hit or miss..maybe 15% of the women i slept with were probably natural beauties... or they were wearing some type of makeup i couldnt tell they had on..

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again good for him he showed that their is life after a divorce.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not the same as dudes modeling since most dudes cant just hide that **** or wear extensions on their hair or fake eyelashes/concealer.
Im very close to the modeling industry and this has been increasing over the last decade of men, at least those in front of cameras, adapting female cosmetics more and more. The drag queen schtick seems to be the overtuned version of this, though I always thought that drag queens overcompensate for not having the same beauty as women, so they come out looks like monsters from Sesame Street.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Tom Brady made a mistake coming back to play in the NFL this season. While I don't watch sports, it seems like his team has been mediocre this year. They made the playoffs but are likely to lose in the 1st round. Brady might realize it's over this year.

I don't think Brady's marriage would have survived even if he stayed retired. His divorce was due to a long downward spiral in relational quality. Most monogamous relationships have a shelf life, even a monogamous relationship with one of the world's most beautiful women. Peak Gisele was amazing. She's still an attractive 40 something.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks wise, she is way higher SMV than he is. Like WAY higher.

I mean other than his athletic prowess, fame and money, what is there?

He's average looking, or a bit above average, imo anyway.

She's on a completely different level, but good for him!!
Yeah seriously. Other than being a fit, tall, extremely high status multimillionaire with legions of adoring fans, what does he have to offer? Women don't really care about stuff like that anyway. Now if he was kind to strangers and spent his days volunteering at a soup kitchen instead of being paid millions to play professional football, THAT would really make women's panties wet.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To play contrarian, even as a big Tom Brady fan, he gives off a very cookie cutter and clean vibe that makes him an ideal LTR for women but different compared to guys like DiCaprio and Cristiano Ronaldo who can jump around from woman to woman. Part of it is that the QB in the NFL has to give off this clean cut image because so many Bible Thumpers and self-righteous people watch the NFL. Gisele was a pump and dump by Leo before she got hitched to Tom.

Objectively, I'd say Tom looks way better than Ronaldo and especially Leo (who is fat in some photos) but it seems like he is too clean and cookie cutter. If anything, I think he doesn't get enough credit for his looks because of his vibe being somewhat plain. I have seen guys lust after him more as opposed to women themselves.

While his SMV is one of the best in the world and arguably the best in the US, outside of marrying Leo's leftover, he hasn't really done all that much with it. I blame it on the NFL putting pressure on players to uphold some fake goody two shoe image for the radical Christian right that consumes their games.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To play contrarian, even as a big Tom Brady fan, he gives off a very cookie cutter and clean vibe that makes him an ideal LTR for women but different compared to guys like DiCaprio and Cristiano Ronaldo who can jump around from woman to woman. Part of it is that the QB in the NFL has to give off this clean cut image because so many Bible Thumpers and self-righteous people watch the NFL. Gisele was a pump and dump by Leo before she got hitched to Tom.

Objectively, I'd say Tom looks way better than Ronaldo and especially Leo (who is fat in some photos) but it seems like he is too clean and cookie cutter. If anything, I think he doesn't get enough credit for his looks because of his vibe being somewhat plain. I have seen guys lust after him more as opposed to women themselves.

While his SMV is one of the best in the world and arguably the best in the US, outside of marrying Leo's leftover, he hasn't really done all that much with it. I blame it on the NFL putting pressure on players to uphold some fake goody two shoe image for the radical Christian right that consumes their games.
It could be a front. He kisses his kids on the lips and he ex is a known witch.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is all plausible. We don’t really know if he has game. I will say as a casual fan Tom Brady just seems like a classy, likable guy, with some probable beta tendencies (behavior wise). That combination is a woman’s dream on paper.

We sometimes forget that few athletes are actually RP. They get women by default. A lot of them get taken to the cleaners by chicks.