Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tom Brady trades Giselle in for an upgrade...wow

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks wise, she is way higher SMV than he is. Like WAY higher.

I mean other than his athletic prowess, fame and money, what is there?

He's average looking, or a bit above average, imo anyway.

She's on a completely different level, but good for him!!
All she has for her is her looks, and pretty girls in their 20s are plentiful. She's a divorcee and OnlyFans model, which tanks her SMV.

catsmeow2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All she has for her is her looks, and pretty girls in their 20s are plentiful. She's a divorcee and OnlyFans model, which tanks her SMV.
I agree, please read my post again. I said "looks wise" she higher.

I mean come on man, she's a total hottie! Way hotter than he is imho!

So the title of this thread is correct - she's a definite upgrade from Giselle in that regard.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks wise, she is way higher SMV than he is. Like WAY higher.

I mean other than his athletic prowess, fame and money, what is there?

He's average looking, or a bit above average, imo anyway.

She's on a completely different level, but good for him!!
What the fvck?

Men, this is Exhibit A of women being delusional. Thank you for showcasing, @catsmeow2.

He is Tom Brady. The GOAT. He is in infinitesimal supply. She is not. His SMV is higher than hers.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, please read my post again. I said "looks wise" she higher.

I mean come on man, she's a total hottie! Way hotter than he is imho!

So the title of this thread is correct - she's a definite upgrade from Giselle in that regard.
She is hot, yes. But I very much doubt a person like TB didn't have access to hot pvssy if he wanted to.
So in order to assess if it's an upgrade or not, I consider the person, not just her looks. In that regard, going from a relationship with the mother of his kids who has a higher net worth than him to a relationship with an OF 'model' gold digging divorcee hardly sounds like an upgrade. :rolleyes:

Stanley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck?

Men, this is Exhibit A of women being delusional. Thank you, @catsmeow2.

He is Tom Brady. The GOAT. He is in infinitesimal supply. She is not. His SMV is higher than hers.
She's saying he isn't as attractive as her in terms of looks, not overall SMV. He is in his mid 40's and isn't by any means bad looking, but yeah the Instagram model in her 20's has a higher sexual appeal. In terms of overall SMV Brady is up there as one of the greatest, no one is arguing otherwise. I think he looks like a goober but what do I know? I'm not gay or a woman. I actually think he could go after a better looking girl personally

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

catsmeow2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck?

Men, this is Exhibit A of women being delusional. Thank you for showcasing, @catsmeow2.

I really take offense at that @EyeBRollin , I agree TB is The Goat with everything combined.

But I don't find him that attractive physically, am I not allowed that opinion without being called "delusional"?

He's too "pretty" for me, I don't go for that look and again I am basing my opinion on his looks ALONE.

I mean read the title of this thread? @BackInTheGame78 called her an upgrade so why am I delusional?

catsmeow2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's saying he isn't as attractive as her in terms of looks, not overall SMV. He is in his mid 40's and isn't by any means bad looking, but yeah the Instagram model in her 20's has a higher sexual appeal. In terms of overall SMV Brady is up there as one of the greatest, no one is arguing otherwise. I think he looks like a goober but what do I know? I'm not gay or a woman. I actually think he could go after a better looking girl personally
Thank you! Geez. :)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really take offense at that @EyeBRollin , I agree TB is The Goat with everything combined.

But I don't find him that attractive, am I not allowed that opinion without being called "delusional"?

He's too "pretty" for me, I don't go for that look and again I am basing my opinion on his looks ALONE.

I mean read the title of this thread? @BackInTheGame78 called her an upgrade so why am I delusional?
Looks are a much smaller piece of the male SMV pie. You know this, Cat.

It’s also not relevant, cause he has the leverage to pull her.

catsmeow2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are a much smaller piece of the male SMV pie. You know this, Cat.

It’s also not relevant, cause he has the leverage to pull her.
I do NOT disagree with you.

Did I not say with everything combined, his SMV is higher? And yes with his SMV being what it is, he could pull any woman he wants, that is a given!

Again, I was just talking in terms of looks alone. Like without his high status as a football legend, his fame and money, and I saw him on the street or at club or something, honestly I would not go for him based on just his looks.

He's not my style in that regard, too "pretty" looking, and as @Stanley said, he looks like a bit of a goober. :lol:

Putting everything else aside.

Again my opinion and hope you can appreciate the distinction.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I was just talking in terms of looks alone. Like without his high status as a football legend, his fame and money, and I saw him on the street or at club or something, honestly I would not go for him based on just his looks.
And without the hype of 3M+ followers on IG and IG filters, makeup and all that, she's the kind of girl one gets to fvck for 100 euros (she's Slovakian, plenty Slovakian girls working in Amsterdam). Or hook up with on a night out in a club. :oops:

catsmeow2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And without the hype of 3M+ followers on IG and IG filters, makeup and all that, she's the kind of girl one gets to fvck for 100 euros (she's Slovakian, plenty Slovakian girls working in Amsterdam). Or hook up with on a night out in a club. :oops:
Fair enough, she's still extremely hot though. ;)

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish women were banned from the forum.

No she is not hot.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this guy does is win. Not only did he upgrade, he got divorced in like 4 months in California. Are you fvcking kidding me?

RazorRambo24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the girls I pick up look amazing too, until I wake up next to them in the morning .. Almost freak out like who df is this.. Look like a whole different person without makeup. She does have some nice cans though. If they feel hard its pointless though. Not all boob jobs are equal. I like the ones you cant' tell are done.. not the ones you squeeze and you feel plastic/silicon pouches surrounded by fat

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
!

Poor Tom Brady, I feel so sorry for him...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most of the girls I pick up look amazing too, until I wake up next to them in the morning .. Almost freak out like who df is this.. Look like a whole different person without makeup. She does have some nice cans though. If they feel hard its pointless though. Not all boob jobs are equal. I like the ones you cant' tell are done.. not the ones you squeeze and you feel plastic/silicon pouches surrounded by fat
That's the difference between models and regular women

RazorRambo24

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the difference between models and regular women
From my experience, I don't think theres much a discrepancy between models and regular woman in all honesty besides maybe facial structure, height and bodytype. I wokeup next to girls who are models who did not look pleasant in the morning.. but ive woken up to girls who werent models who still had pretty faces without makeup.. People really discount how many women have serious dark eyes/eyebags/ pale skin/pale lips and barely any lashes without using mascara or artificial lashes. not to mention how much having your hair done vs having it messy is makes a big difference.. its not the same as dudes modeling since most dudes cant just hide that **** or wear extensions on their hair or fake eyelashes/concealer.

regardless thats my point tho.. they all look pretty amazing until u wake up next to them in the morning. It's hit or miss..maybe 15% of the women i slept with were probably natural beauties... or they were wearing some type of makeup i couldnt tell they had on..

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again good for him he showed that their is life after a divorce.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not the same as dudes modeling since most dudes cant just hide that **** or wear extensions on their hair or fake eyelashes/concealer.
Im very close to the modeling industry and this has been increasing over the last decade of men, at least those in front of cameras, adapting female cosmetics more and more. The drag queen schtick seems to be the overtuned version of this, though I always thought that drag queens overcompensate for not having the same beauty as women, so they come out looks like monsters from Sesame Street.