To My Girlfriend

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want you to know that i still think about you heaps and i really really miss you. I also want you to know that you are the only person i want to be with - there is no one else i am interested in - i want you. If you were here with me right now i would give you a big hug and kiss, perhaps even more than that but since you are not just think of me doing that and that is actually was from me.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing to say in an LTR once in
a while ? (maybe toned down a bit)

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if his girlfriend reads the DJ forums? ;)

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously ... LOL ... I am scurred. That is some AFC prime sh1t right thurr.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Ummm... WTF Mate? :confused:

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were here with me right now i would give you a big hug and kiss, perhaps even more than that but since you are not just think of me doing that and that is actually was from me.
And if YOU were with ME right now, i'd bytch slap your sorry ass like the mo-fo u are.

Everytime i read his posts i swear i can hear someone scratching a chalkboard.

Its official, i have beef with OzzyBoy. :mad:

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
*chalk double checks he's at sosuave.com*

*chalk leaves in a hurry*

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good sense of humor "ozzy" ,but dont let it happen again !

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever.......i mean it you don't have to be completely dj all the time and you would understand why if you were in my situation. :p

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, but don't assume that we know what situation you're in. At the end of it all, I'm not condeming you for that email, although the hardcore bible thumpers will.

My beef is that I don't understand why the hell you're posting this? There's no point. Do you want our praise and our attention?

You have mine (attention that is): Most useless post in the history of Sosuave:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

this being posted here is akin to a guy in a kkk outfit walking into a black neighborhood smiling

"If you were here with me right now i would give you a big hug and kiss, perhaps even more than that but since you are not just think of me doing that and that is actually was from me."

Im laughing so hard imagining SHE is reading his email while porking some other stud.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude....maybe you could of just have sent her an email instead of having all us real DJ's laugh at this. Hell man i thought it was funny, but i always go for the underdog.

Let her go...if she comes back which she will play with her and let her go again. Done validate.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im laughing so hard imagining SHE is reading his email while porking some other stud

ROFL....had the same thought myself