"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tinder girl wants to come to my house to smash right now!

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Haha. I've paid for 5's before.

Not intentionally. They used fake pics on the ad and by the time I drive all the way there, I'm just like fvck it let's get it over with.
Always have a plan B & a plan C.

This will derail the topic but I once contacted a working girl who was staying in a chain hotel in the city, which was the first red flag. I entered the hotel without issue and took the elevator up to her floor, and when I was right outside her door she hits me with the "bbe i cancel sorry" text. I told her I was right outside and she replied "bbe i tell you before, you no read" (sic).

This is known as whóreshít.

Whóreshít is loosely defined as any ridiculous excuse, tantrum or misbehaviour a woman gives a man, for any or no reason, in any context.

Modern women are fluent in whóreshít.

I was fvcking furious as I left the hotel, and decided to anger fvck my plan B. But my plan B turned out to be a complete cvnt, not to mention a bait & switch. A thoroughly wasted morning. Since then if it isn't her in the pictures, I leave or demand a discount if she's still good looking (usually she isn't).

Back on topic, that's a really weird rule you have OP. Eating pvssy is literally the main reason I have sex.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Always have a plan B & a plan C.

This will derail the topic but I once contacted a working girl who was staying in a chain hotel in the city, which was the first red flag. I entered the hotel without issue and took the elevator up to her floor, and when I was right outside her door she hits me with the "bbe i cancel sorry" text. I told her I was right outside and she replied "bbe i tell you before, you no read" (sic).

This is known as whóreshít.

Whóreshít is loosely defined as any ridiculous excuse, tantrum or misbehaviour a woman gives a man, for any or no reason, in any context.

Modern women are fluent in whóreshít.

I was fvcking furious as I left the hotel, and decided to anger fvck my plan B. But my plan B turned out to be a complete cvnt, not to mention a bait & switch. A thoroughly wasted morning. Since then if it isn't her in the pictures, I leave or demand a discount if she's still good looking (usually she isn't).

Back on topic, that's a really weird rule you have OP. Eating pvssy is literally the main reason I have sex.
Dude I have to have super high attraction for for a girl before I start eating out that Vag!

That being said, I've never been in a situation before where a girl has literally begged me to eat her out.
 
Top