Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to end it?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz, I ain't gonna say the strategem is wrong. Just that it makes no sense to me. If it's good for this broad, why not all the rest and before you know it, you've got a trail of disrespectful broads you're probably sharing with other fvckers. Wouldn't full red pill compliance mean the last thing you want is a trail of disrespectful broads you're probably sharing with other fvckers?
Ohrein stratagem is abt pulling her back into a man's frame - reacquiring the balance of power.

He essentially expanded on my 1st post which I highlighted there's benefits to be had by dumping/dismissing her 1st but I did say it's fleeting at best and plays with a woman's emotions.

Fleeting because a man has to constantly use the push/pull strategy and it's tiring...

Best is always pulling a women into ur sphere of influence (frame), she understanding it and I cannot stress enough that a man must have admirable qualities which is never stagnant, always growing in strength as he ages.

To sustain a women's love, she must admire her man and from there gains her respect. That's what it takes to have a sustainable happy relationship.

I don't recommend Ohrien's stratagem to OP but to some highly dismissive men who wants to string women along, that's how it's done.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The list of threads he created show this has been going on a long time...I think its basically running its course at this point

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometime when your too close to the problem your are blind to it or dont want to see it

People are telling you what to do, i know its not what you want but on the long run you will be happier for it

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohrein stratagem is abt pulling her back into a man's frame - reacquiring the balance of power.

He essentially expanded on my 1st post which I highlighted there's benefits to be had by dumping/dismissing her 1st but I did say it's fleeting at best and plays with a woman's emotions.

Fleeting because a man has to constantly use the push/pull strategy and it's tiring...

Best is always pulling a women into ur sphere of influence (frame), she understanding it and I cannot stress enough that a man must have admirable qualities which is never stagnant, always growing in strength as he ages.

To sustain a women's love, she must admire her man and from there gains her respect. That's what it takes to have a sustainable happy relationship.

I don't recommend Ohrien's stratagem to OP but to some highly dismissive men who wants to string women along, that's how it's done.
Agree with all of that and yes, it's very tiring.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's SO easy to judge what you write and silently scream at my computer screen "RUN" and #nextset. But then I recall, I've been there. It's not so easy letting go.

From my perspective, she's not respecting or valuing you, and you should start to back off. At the very most, plate her. If you pull away and she confronts you about it, tell her everything you've told us n your original post. If she doesnt value the feedback and feel it worthy to work on treating you better (if she dismisses what you say) then it's time to realize she doesnt want to LOVE you, and go your separate ways

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something to be said about the disrespect YOU allow in your life which trickles down much further than you can imagine, into your other relations, your self esteem, your core, and most importantly your mental paradigms.

Your mental paradigms are structured in a very specific way that guide you and open up the doors to infinite possibilities of growth. When someone disrespects you and you allow it, you are stultifying those paradigms and collapsing all the doors to the infinite.

The greatest damage one can do upon oneself is permitting disrespect into one’s sphere and becoming the victim.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
OP sounds like you lost frame. Sounds like she´s more invested in the ltr than you.

Next time she disrepects you, you end things on the spot.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad advice when emotionally compromised, worse because it isn't legit interest just playing on fear of loss. She is doing harem maintenance and you think you've somehow rekindled interest.
I don't disagree, but it's the best course of action and more importantly it's better for him.