"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Time to end it?

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Spaz, I ain't gonna say the strategem is wrong. Just that it makes no sense to me. If it's good for this broad, why not all the rest and before you know it, you've got a trail of disrespectful broads you're probably sharing with other fvckers. Wouldn't full red pill compliance mean the last thing you want is a trail of disrespectful broads you're probably sharing with other fvckers?
Ohrein stratagem is abt pulling her back into a man's frame - reacquiring the balance of power.

He essentially expanded on my 1st post which I highlighted there's benefits to be had by dumping/dismissing her 1st but I did say it's fleeting at best and plays with a woman's emotions.

Fleeting because a man has to constantly use the push/pull strategy and it's tiring...

Best is always pulling a women into ur sphere of influence (frame), she understanding it and I cannot stress enough that a man must have admirable qualities which is never stagnant, always growing in strength as he ages.

To sustain a women's love, she must admire her man and from there gains her respect. That's what it takes to have a sustainable happy relationship.

I don't recommend Ohrien's stratagem to OP but to some highly dismissive men who wants to string women along, that's how it's done.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
The list of threads he created show this has been going on a long time...I think its basically running its course at this point
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Sometime when your too close to the problem your are blind to it or dont want to see it

People are telling you what to do, i know its not what you want but on the long run you will be happier for it
 

djdfuser

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
104
Reaction score
61
Age
53
Ohrein stratagem is abt pulling her back into a man's frame - reacquiring the balance of power.

He essentially expanded on my 1st post which I highlighted there's benefits to be had by dumping/dismissing her 1st but I did say it's fleeting at best and plays with a woman's emotions.

Fleeting because a man has to constantly use the push/pull strategy and it's tiring...

Best is always pulling a women into ur sphere of influence (frame), she understanding it and I cannot stress enough that a man must have admirable qualities which is never stagnant, always growing in strength as he ages.

To sustain a women's love, she must admire her man and from there gains her respect. That's what it takes to have a sustainable happy relationship.

I don't recommend Ohrien's stratagem to OP but to some highly dismissive men who wants to string women along, that's how it's done.
Agree with all of that and yes, it's very tiring.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
It's SO easy to judge what you write and silently scream at my computer screen "RUN" and #nextset. But then I recall, I've been there. It's not so easy letting go.

From my perspective, she's not respecting or valuing you, and you should start to back off. At the very most, plate her. If you pull away and she confronts you about it, tell her everything you've told us n your original post. If she doesnt value the feedback and feel it worthy to work on treating you better (if she dismisses what you say) then it's time to realize she doesnt want to LOVE you, and go your separate ways
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Something to be said about the disrespect YOU allow in your life which trickles down much further than you can imagine, into your other relations, your self esteem, your core, and most importantly your mental paradigms.

Your mental paradigms are structured in a very specific way that guide you and open up the doors to infinite possibilities of growth. When someone disrespects you and you allow it, you are stultifying those paradigms and collapsing all the doors to the infinite.

The greatest damage one can do upon oneself is permitting disrespect into one’s sphere and becoming the victim.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
OP sounds like you lost frame. Sounds like she´s more invested in the ltr than you.

Next time she disrepects you, you end things on the spot.
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Bad advice when emotionally compromised, worse because it isn't legit interest just playing on fear of loss. She is doing harem maintenance and you think you've somehow rekindled interest.
I don't disagree, but it's the best course of action and more importantly it's better for him.
 
Top