Thoughts about David DeAngelo and Double your Dating? [merged threads]

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found Double Your Dating to be worth the money. It's a concise guide to aid in developing a style that incorporates confidence, neg-hitting, rapport and humor
-- all core elements of a DJ personality.

That said, I see no real need to buy any other materials from him. I'm applying what I learned from the original e-book and it's working just fine.

Same goes for any of the "line extension" products from Doc Love. The original book has some solid insights, albeit in a convoluted format, but there's no need to consider any of the other Doc Love offerings.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the Los Angeles DYD Seminar. It was 3 days of theories, which were informative, however.. didn't improve my situation. I'm just as big of an AFC as I was previous to taking the seminar. It's mostly theories (that ARE correct) and information of the nature of things, BUT, it doesn't really go into applying practically. So in my opinion, it's not worth the money.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To all you guys that downloaded it off of kazaa: COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT!!!

Seriously, if you don't want to get in trouble delete it off your computer. If not take a risk, but I wouldn't chance it.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would they chase us down? Is there a unique electronic "singature" on each copy of the Adobe Acrobat of "Double Your Dating" that we download off of Kazaa? Let us know.

sflawstudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gekkoca
I have his book...
I personaly have a lot of respect for his material...I have incorporated his material with great success.What has really helped were his newsletters...It helped condition my behavior and attitudes towards women.Hes a pretty good coach.Some women wont fall for this approach.Thats ok..because those kinds of women dont get it or are boring and not playful.Basicly next women that dont show intelligence anyways.
Would I spend the money...If you can afford it sure...because they are very good at giving your money back if your not satisfied.
Hmm ... so you always praise his material, to the point where you also know how good he is about giving money back? This is a bit fishy. I'm not saying you're a shill (I haven't taken the time to read your other posts) but this is odd ...

SFLS

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
The authors of copyrighted works have provided value to you and deserve to be paid for their efforts.

Ripping off copyrighted material, whether it's music, books, images, or whatever is not just ethically wrong -- it's illegal.

Sure, you probably won't get caught, but that's not the point. You are in a very real way harming someone else. Otherwise, there wouldn't be laws against it.

Demonstrate some morals, for God's sake.

Cut it out.

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bud Wiser
The authors of copyrighted works have provided value to you and deserve to be paid for their efforts.

Ripping off copyrighted material, whether it's music, books, images, or whatever is not just ethically wrong -- it's illegal.

Sure, you probably won't get caught, but that's not the point. You are in a very real way harming someone else. Otherwise, there wouldn't be laws against it.

Demonstrate some morals, for God's sake.

Cut it out.
Not to mention the fact that you will be banned from this forum for violating the rules.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/register.php?s=&action=signup

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoSuave.com
Not to mention the fact that you will be banned from this forum for violating the rules.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/register.php?s=&action=signup
Ok, who else have read that? I just did.

I don't think I'm the only one, who have a highly developed ability in pressing the "agree" button at once, wherever I see a text document with 2 options, "agree" and "decline/cancel".

Honestly such readings are too boring. I might have read it when i first saw it, if you attached nice pictures of hot babes between the sentences. :)

K_21

Don Juan
Reaction score
David D'Angelo

Guys,

I stumbled upon David D'Angelo's web site and have been receiving his newsletter over the last few months. I'm thinking of purchasing his "double your dating book".

Has anyone here bought it and had any results? good or bad? or Maybe some one you know have?

Comments?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend gave me his copy so i didnt spend the $40, but if i never got a copy of it, i would glady spend the money. i think it covers alot what we talk about here. it doesnt really tell you how to double your dates but rather how to improve yourself as a man to help yourself get comfortable around women to get dates with them.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to get this too..if someone wants to sell their used copy..Email me

billythekid78

Don Juan
Reaction score
DeAngelo doesn't say anything in it you won't find here or can get from the guys here. Just know that you're buying an e-book that's like 90 pages for $40. Get his newsletters.
Although, his CD set looks like it might be worth it, save up your pennies and buy that instead of his e-book. I might do that one of these days.

VoodooChild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've heard about DD is to just subscribe to his newsletter for a while. When he starts to say the same things over and over, you've heard all he has to say.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I meant..Im interested in the CD/DVD? nott the book..

Im just curious as to what he has to say..

billythekid78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill and "The Art if Seduction" by Robert Greene. Read the DJ Bible, MofTU's "DJ Bootcamp" and the posts here and you should be fine.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. if u were smart enough to read carefully, ud be reading that book right now.

icequake_00

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got the ebook and I didnt find anything good other than common sense. Man and it cost me 40 bucks. Anyone of you guys tried returning the ebook? Something about replying to the confirmation mail or something? I replied to them last week and when I checked my account today my account was debited the amount for the ebook. I feel cheated. Anyone had this experience?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
subscribe to the DYD newsletter. that's all you need from him, even though i haven't heard one second of the tapes.

but the newsletters end up being the same shyt over and over again.

i got a bunch of Ross's stuff off usenet. i don't think his stuff is worth a dime.

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had David stuff,

I have read David DeAngelo ebook and bought his CD's """Advanced Series""" with both I asked for a refund.... nothing new to me ... the info is FOR FREE ON THE NET .....

www.askmen.com or

www.sosuave.com