Thoughts about David DeAngelo and Double your Dating? [merged threads]

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please guys, don't buy David Angelo's ebook.

It isn't worth it. I have it with me here and all it talks about is some kinda generalities including common sense.

Just sign up for his newsletter if you like but don't buy his book.

I just can't believe that he had claimed to have taken years to find out all those stuffs while all I can see in the ebook is common sense. Urgh!

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Common sense isn't that common"

-- Mark Twain.

It might be common sense. A lot of the stuff here is common sense too. Had you thought of that stuff by yourself though, long before coming here?

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by andresdj:
i had the david de angelo seminar but it was a BIG dissapointment....cuz i asked for a refund....
I'd like you to do a review if you don't mind. What was the taining about, how was it structured, and tell us why was it a big disappointment? Was it boring? Was it too long? What about it made it a big disappointment?

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
Please guys, don't buy David Angelo's ebook.

It isn't worth it. I have it with me here and all it talks about is some kinda generalities including common sense.

Just sign up for his newsletter if you like but don't buy his book.

I just can't believe that he had claimed to have taken years to find out all those stuffs while all I can see in the ebook is common sense. Urgh!
What about the pamphlets? Are the 'Bridges' and the 'Sexual Secrets' ones worth it?

andresdj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the doubleyourdatind Advanced CD's Series and asked for a refund .... good program BUt not worth the 200 bucks
that program is only worth for a newbie or 100% nice guy....and if we are on this site im sure none of us is one of those.

Heavyweight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't disagree with you guys more. I think $40 for his book was a bargain given the results its helped me get and will help get.

Common sense . . . I don't know. Practically everybody on this board talks about ****y/funny - that's his concept. His whole book talks about basically flirting and making sure women know that you're in charge. If that were common sense, then I don't think 90% of the guys out there would be AFCs like they are, buying women gifts and kissing their asses.

I bought his CD audio series and thought it was well worth it. He talks a lot about the "inner game" and changing yourself and respecting yourself. He also discusses the evolutionary and biological origins of why women are attracted to certain things. He then gives "techniques" and "lines" for meeting women. Finally, he interviews a few guys that I guess are really good at laying girls. The main reason I like the CDs is the attitude it tries to get across: the take no prisoners, I'm the man and I deserve everything attitude that women love.

Anyway, whether you think the book is worth it or not, you shouldn't download it without paying for it - that's messed up in my opinion, especially given his money-back guarantee. What's the difference between downloading his ideas for free and shoplifting? DJs aren't crooks if you ask me.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of David's stuffs are generalities. When I first got his book, I thought it must have been something great but unfortunately, I was very disappointed about it.

On top of that, he discussed the theory of ****y&funny but didn't give much examples of them. So where do the examples come from? It is from his newsletter.! That's why I encouraged you guys who wanted to buy his ebook to give a 2nd thought over it and sign up for his newsletter if you want cause the ebook isn't worth the money. But there is a refund policy fortunately

If you really wanna buy some good books, get these ones :

Seduction/dating books
The art of seduction
The system
Dating-insider
Pickupmagic

Related books
Secret Power of Persuasion
Irresistibility
Body Language secrets for success
The truth about lying
The 48 laws of power

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
Most of David's stuffs are generalities. When I first got his book, I thought it must have been something great but unfortunately, I was very disappointed about it.
I asked about the pamphlets because the "Sexual Secrets" one sparked my curiosity, and he has mentioned "Bridges" a few times in his newsletters. So can you review them if you have them?

Also, I think that if you didn't like his book, he has a money back guarantee where he says you can ask for a refund, which he'll give you, AND appearently you get to keep the books. Maybe you should check it out.

andresdj

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
Heavyweight

I bought his CD audio series and thought it was well worth it. He talks a lot about the "inner game" and changing yourself and respecting yourself. He also discusses the evolutionary and biological origins of why women are attracted to certain things. He then gives "techniques" and "lines" for meeting women. Finally, he interviews a few guys that I guess are really good at laying girls. The main reason I like the CDs is the attitude it tries to get across: the take no prisoners, I'm the man and I deserve everything attitude that women love.

Why did you spend the 200 bucks if you have all what you say on the net for free ?

If you start to study STUDY this site...you'll find that u threw 200 bucks to the trash....

------------------
covenmandj_79@mail.com

Heavyweight

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great question, Andres. I'll follow it up with a brilliancy tailored to your heart: If you already have the information (which you got for free on the net), then why do you continue to come to this site?

Its obviously because you can always continue learning, right? There's always more stuff and different perspectives. Clearly, I couldn't condense twelve hours of audio into a few sentences - I gave a synopsis. The CDs are a perspective from a guy who's been very successful with women.

But anyway, I don't really care if you buy them are not. I just wanted to give my opinion and say I thought it was worth it.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually, I don't ask for refund because I am not the type of person who does stupid things like asking for my money back after purchasing something. I have my own principles to follow.

The other 2 books are nothing much but more on sex. In other words, it is sex education. If you wish to get more secrets on sex, you should visit askmen.com and browse through the player guide. He has lots of sex info in it. Hope this helps

RDtoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David DeAngelo?

I searched the forum about this guy and found a few threads where most guys said that his books were not worth getting, but his free newletters were. I looked over his books and they dont seem to offer much more than this site does, but I did get curious about one book that deals with "the 8 personalities that attract women and 2 that dont". That was intriguing but not sure if it is worth $40.00 to find out. Comments?

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a money back gurrantee right?
if there is, then perharps you should try it

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have his book, 'Double Your Dating', and it was definitely worth the $40 I paid for it. David explains a lot of the psychology behind women, how they think compared to men etc. He also explains how to make a woman feel attraction for you, etc. Definitely worth buying his book.
Another book I suggest is 'Seduction Science' (www.seductionscience.com).

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree w/ guitar whizz...the book is worth it. not many people fans of david on this site anymore...theyre turning to ss. i dont have a problem w/ it but if c&f is better suit for your personality...i say go for it

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not worth the price. Luckily I didn't buy it, just read it from a friend. But while the info is good at times, most of it are very basic and don't offer much more.

A few of his ideas aren't too good, like he says persistence is meant to be good (asking a girl out 10 times if she rejects isn't going to be "good"). But not worth $40.

Heavyweight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude-

I really can't understand how somebody could buy his book and not think it was worth it. It was really one of the best investments I've ever made. $40 is nothing if you think about how much you spend taking girls out and you think about your potential returns. How much is success with women worth to you?

As for the guys on this site turning to speed seduction, I think the focus is wrong. Everybody keeps focusing on technique, and how to seduce a woman, instead of attitude and how to ATTRACT a woman. DeAngelo's thesis is that by cultivating the right personality, you can make a woman feel attraction for you in the same way that you feel attraction for hotties. Once she feels it, it's on. He teaches how to cultivate an attractive personality. Speed seduction, IMO, is more about how to use a specific technique to get in a girl's pants. I don't have a problem with it, if that's your thing. Just decide what approach you want to go with.