Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts about David DeAngelo and Double your Dating? [merged threads]

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bud Wiser

Demonstrate some morals, for God's sake.
I didn't realize this was the site of high morals ... with all the supposed DJ's saying cheat, or lie, or don't tell her, etc.....

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who say its common sense...

It may be, but it is hidden somewhere you cannot reach...

The book is not worth it, but the audio's DEFINITELY ARE!!

Changes your perspective, changes your life....

You not only have to listen it but LIVE IT!!

As some poster here said,

I would say the Seminar Tapes are my BEST, repeat, BEST INVESTMENT ever made in this area...

I gave the cds to friends, and they come everyday in the gym, man he is so right, man now I see it, whoa this stuff works.. etc etc....

I guess to have this work, you have to be at the break point and say, will do whatever it takes...

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmm

Originally posted by captn caveman
For those who say its common sense...

It may be, but it is hidden somewhere you cannot reach...

The book is not worth it, but the audio's DEFINITELY ARE!!

Changes your perspective, changes your life....

You not only have to listen it but LIVE IT!!

As some poster here said,

I would say the Seminar Tapes are my BEST, repeat, BEST INVESTMENT ever made in this area...

I gave the cds to friends, and they come everyday in the gym, man he is so right, man now I see it, whoa this stuff works.. etc etc....

I guess to have this work, you have to be at the break point and say, will do whatever it takes...

I heard the CD's and read the ebook..... you know what ?.... you get the same and way better results by reading the DJbible and recording your own voice .....

fc3s89

Reaction score
David D's eBook is definitely one of the better resources I have read about the topic of picking up women.
His emails are packed full of good info. The stuff in them is gold. Just last Friday a friend of mine was asked by a girl what he looks for in a girl. Anyone who reads DD's mailbag will know what he said and the reaction from the girl was great. :)

Me and a friend ordered his DVD series today simply because of how much good advice he has in his ebook and emails. If his DVDs are just as good it will be money very well spent. If not we get a refund. It's really a no brainer with the money back guarantee. The other huge advantage is that I would do 15+ hours of driving a week so I will be able to use that otherwise wasted time to play back the audio track of the DVD and pump that info into my brain.

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
David DeAngelo's Double Your Dating audio advanced program and ebook provide an outstanding foundation for the game. His seminar is amazing too. I highly recommend his Interview Series Program, which you get after you signup for newsletter at doubleyourdating.com as it has amazing guest speakers that teach their tactics, providing amazing examples and live field reports of their stories. It's about $20/month and it's probably the bomb in terms of available audio programs as he interviews dozens of the best of the best with women and dating from around the world.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa, one advertiser advertising another advertiser!

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong belief

Originally posted by Oxide
whoa, one advertiser advertising another advertiser!
there's this twisted perception and belief that if there's anything that is for sale on the internet to which you have to give your hard earned cash .... it must be better than the free stuff .... available to everybody ....for free

fc3s89

Reaction score
Oh wow, where do I start here?

First of all, anyone who suggests that DDs techniques are abusive simply don't understand them! How can you call it abuse when you are both laughing and having a great time? It is not an abusive relationship if the man is in control and the women thinks she has a really good catch is it? You know why the average guys who use the techniques can't keep the girls? It's because they have been using them for about 1 week and it hasn't become a part of their personality. A weekend hack can hit a hole in one at golf, but he isn't going to win the US Open is he?

I have also questioned DDs success with women. I really don't know whether he does as well as he suggests but then I don't really care. I view him as a personal trainer that you would use at the gym. He has the knowledge to tell you what to do so you get the best results possible. Just like working out in the gym, some people are more dedicated than others and see great results and some other people are soft and don't work hard enough, then blame their failure on something or someone else rather than their own pathetic attempt at growing into a better person.

From what I have read on this forum, mASF, etc. DDs methods are the best I have discovered for my personality. For that reason I have ordered his DVD series in the hope that it will offer much more of the sort of information that is in his book and his emails. If not, I will get back on her and tell people I didn't find it as useful as I had hoped and will send them back to him for a refund.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as David Deangelo's techniques are concerned....whether it be his ebook, interview series, or advanced series, they will NOT work unless you go out there and PRACTICE them.

The best way to learn and the best way to get better with women is to practice. DJing is a skill that has to be developed over time. It is not going to just rain down on you like holy mana over night.

You have to start small. Start off by spending an evening saying "hi" to ever woman that you see. Eventually you will move up to being able to strike up conversations with various women. Then you will move up to getting emails from these women. Then you will move up to getting phone numbers, to setting up dates, etc.

All David Deangelo, the writers of the DJ Bible, Doc Love, etc. can do is TEACH. They CANNOT make you better. Only YOU can do that. All they can do is make you work in the right direction, but they can't make you do the work. They can teach you but it's up to YOU to do the homework.

The #1 reason why unsuccessful guys with women are unsuccessful is the same reason why unsuccessful musicians are unsuccessful musicians. THEY DON'T PRACTICE. They are not DEDICATED and DISCIPLINED enough to sharpen their skills. They aren't up to having to go through rejection. They aren't up for having to MAKE THEMSELVES practice they're skills.

They're attitudes aren't right about it.

They are not up for having to sometimes practice EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. They want INSTANT GRATIFICATION, so they continue to complain and b!tch and whine because they aren't getting the women that they want, yet at the same time they GIVE UP because of the fact they can't go out and pick up hott babes the first time they try this stuff. It DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. Do you think people like some of those you see on this board, and other "naturals" were able to do this stuff overnight? NO.

Most guys either don't practice at all, or they approach ONE girl that day and act like THAT'S practice! No no. PRACTICING is approaching as many women as you CAN for the amount of time that you have! THAT'S practice!

And as you practice, you WILL see results.....but you have to be willing to it being hard. If it was easy then any joe shmuck would have a hott babe on his arm. Remember that.

Here's my piece....I've looked at all of these programs and they're all great. If you can't afford DYD Advanced then get The System. If you can't afford neither, read the DJ Bible.

And not to burst any of these people's bubble, but you're going to learn 10 times what you could learn in any book, CD series, DVD series or whatever by GOING OUT AND PRACTICING these skills.

My advice is to set up a SPECIFIC time EVERY DAY that you are going to dedicate to sharpening your skills. Find a place where there is a good amount of women that you would want to talk to and get to practicing.

Remember, you have to learn how to walk before you can run.

fc3s89

Reaction score
I am about half way through watching his DVD series.

The information in there is definitely worth having. Do you know how much BS you have to sift through to find so much of that sort of quality information on a sight like this? It is especially useful if you are still working on improving your confidence and the way you carry yourself in general. He goes into great detail and spends a lot of time on particular topics to improve your inner game.

DON'T get the DVD series though, stick to the CDs. The camera work is pathetic and very unprofessional. Many times DD is referring to an image projected onto a screen but the camera is determined to stay focussed on DD for some reason rather than focusing on the image! I was most disappointed and it definitely isn't worth the additional cost.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the ebook, cd series and the interview series and I have to say the interview series and advanced series are definitely worth it. Both have helped me tremendously in the areas of confidence and the whole concept of the inner game. The ebook is ok, but honeslty, the weapons of mass seduction ebook on this site is better.

The cd series on the other hand is completely kick-ass and thorough. He goes into detail explaining the theory of attraction that way you know what's really going on when you interact with women. He also goes into detail about how to get your inner game together which covers everything including how to talk to your self, how to eliminate limiting beliefs, how to reframe yourself and so on. This stuff for me has been especially useful since confidence has always been a problem for me.

The interview series also has a lot of good insight. He interviews guys that are good with women and what they have to say is definitley very informative and helpful. I've actually used some of the stuff I've heard in the interview series in interacting with women. There was one guy he interviewed that talked in depth about women and "buy signals" and after listening to that cd I'm now more aware and I've improved the ability to recognize buy signals.

Reaction score
always remember grasshopper

if its too good to be true it probably is........

the newsletters do sound like bu*llsh*it, be careful what you believe on the internet my son, and be careful who u trust, becasue as alot of other people said, the newsletters tend to exaggerate, and some even sound like David D wrote them himself...who knows, but just remember to be care who u trust..

good luck my son
lmiam

Romeo0310

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality about DeAngelo (my letter to him)

Here is the truth about DeAngelo's methods and techniques:

1. First of all, you generalize about women way too much. Everyone I talked to about you and other seduction experts said that there is no general rule or system that works. Each woman is different and should be interpreted differently. There's no such thing as a guide that tells you what women mean when they say this or that type of thing. There is no one way of interpreting things like you make it out to be. And they are right. That's what real life people who have nothing to sell tell me.

2. Second, the bottom line of the interaction between a man and a woman is the "flow of things between them". Using techniques such as being ****y, funny, mysterious, etc. is not going to change that flow in real life. Maybe in your theories and promotion materials, but not in reality. That's just not the way it works. And to try to make it work that way is awkward and usually backfires.

3. Third, being ****y and funny is only amusing to girls for a while. It doesn't create real attraction. It would be rare for that to happen. And even if it did make a girl interested in you, it would only be for the short term.

4. Fourth, I think that the only women who fit your generalization and behavior theories are dysfunctional women. Normal women don't act that way. And this whole nice guys vs. jerks thing is ridiculous. I've been nice and sweet and gotten girlfriends that way. I've used flattery and compliments to capture women's hearts before. The truth, I think, is that if a woman doesn't really like you, whether you are nice or a jerk won't matter because either way she'll frame it or rationalize it in a negative light, and use it as an excuse to reject you further. Also, if she really likes you, she will rationalize your niceness or jerk behavior in a positive light, kind of like how people only believe or hear what they want to hear selectively. It's human nature. I've never seen niceness or jerk behavior make a difference in my opinion. It's really about whether you are her type, compatible, and whether the mysterious metaphysical energy or bond exists between you two.

Now, I know that you aren't going to post this in your promotion letters because it wouldn't be to your advantage. It would cast doubt on your theories with real life common sense. Therefore, it wouldn't help you sell your stuff. But I just thought I'd give you a dose of reality with no vested interest.

Besides, there is no way any of us can verify any of your success stories, including your own. You are just someone online trying to sell someone with no way to check your credentials or accomplishments. Isn't that why you put a disclaimer at the bottom of your newsletters that say "for entertainment purposes only"?

Finally, you always talk about WUSS guys in your newsletters. Well aren't you too much of a WUSS to post comments like mine in your newsletters, or to even try to answer them? Obviously. I would bet a lot of money that if we both went to the mall so I could see you do your stuff on the girls there, that you wouldn't do even a tenth as well as you claim. And you would be too "wuss" to even try.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't like that DeAngelo guy. I swear he is the biggest scam ever. I was watching a free video of his and he was ALWAYS SAYING VAGUE @SS SH1T I COULD'VE COME UP WHILE ON THE CRAPPER LIKE, "think of a way to do this...blah blah. ok good. now think of a way to do this...OHHH that's a good idea. lemme copy it and scam you, i mean, teach you my secrets...er...any more ideas? i'm a dumbass and ran out."

what a scam pfft.

Romeo0310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I really don't like that DeAngelo guy. I swear he is the biggest scam ever. I was watching a free video of his and he was ALWAYS SAYING VAGUE @SS SH1T I COULD'VE COME UP WHILE ON THE CRAPPER LIKE, "think of a way to do this...blah blah. ok good. now think of a way to do this...OHHH that's a good idea. lemme copy it and scam you, i mean, teach you my secrets...er...any more ideas? i'm a dumbass and ran out."

what a scam pfft.
W: I agree. Not only are his promotion tactics really shady, but he only appeals to those who are clueless and frustrated. Healthy mature people do not think very well of what he says. And if I took his advice literally, a lot of women would be turned off and walk away, including my own best friend whom I have a crush on. She even told me that the first thing I need to do is to stop reading articles from self professed internet dating gurus because they are nothing but BS.

My other friend said there is no such thing as a system or formula in real life, because everyone is different, and every relationship is different. No general rule applies to all or even most relationships, and NO ONE can try to speak for another person whom they don't know! So it's BS when people like DeAngelo and others try to tell you what women mean when they say this or that, and they don't even know this specific woman! Ugh!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm seducingwomen101?

* sniff sniff * I smell chick.

btw i use/used alot of David Ds stuff and i got puzzy................so doesnt that blow all that argument out the water?

edit: lol i was going to say something else, but i dont really need to now.
including my own best friend whom I have a crush on. She even told me that the first thing I need to do is to stop reading articles from self professed internet dating gurus because they are nothing but BS.
nuff said.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David Deangelo used to post here under a different name.

I gotta give him props tho, for him recognizing how profitable this info is to newbies and capitalizing on it

To be honest, when I read the DJ bible, I was in AWE! Everything inside me shook up, and I realized everything I was ever doing to attract women was WRONG!

Then I got very excited about all this stuff I NEVER knew about! (and at that point if the DJ bible wasnt free, I would have definitely paid $$ for it)

It woke me up, gave me hope, new theories, new ideas, things Ive never tried before!

Thats the PITCH!

David capitalizes on newbies who would pay money for this stuff.

He gets his share of "this stuff is crap!" email, and he will NEVER post them in his newsletter! Why the hell would he go BROKE, just to prove a cynics email??

David is full of himself, everything he wrote about he got from this forum, and he keeps trying to come out with new ideas and techniques to keep the old from going stale

I read his book, and one contradictory point he never answers to is this:

he keeps preaching ATTRACTION CANNOT BE CREATED! Either she likes you! Or she doesnt!!

yet his whole book is about creating attraction.

What a load of crap.

His stuff is definitely for entertainment purposes, and I have NEVER heard anyone who went to his seminars actually see him field test what he preaches.

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have a few words to say. You guys make me wanna slap you. If you honestly believe in your "benevolent" minds that C & F doesn't work on any women but dysfunctional ones... you need to keep having sex with your hands and leave this board. Honestly... who are you to tell everyone here that what we have tested ourselves and found to be true COUNTLESS times is wrong and doesn't work. You're way off base... and until you figure out why, don't waste my time responding to this.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, DOnt get me wrong, c/f DEF works!

but david didnt invent it. I am merely saying he really has NOTHING new to offer those people that have read the DJ Bible, the tips, techniques etc.

I am just saying I dont think David D is the womanizer he claims to be. He isnt funny at all and is abusing this system to make $$$$

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PhoenixPUA
I only have a few words to say. You guys make me wanna slap you. If you honestly believe in your "benevolent" minds that C & F doesn't work on any women but dysfunctional ones... you need to keep having sex with your hands and leave this board. Honestly... who are you to tell everyone here that what we have tested ourselves and found to be true COUNTLESS times is wrong and doesn't work. You're way off base... and until you figure out why, don't waste my time responding to this.
These guys who flame David D just dont get it man.