Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This place is turning into Sl*tHate & MGOTW cesspool...

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
... stop all this self hate and women hate and let's get back to self improvement and seduction. Feels like 90% of the guys here haven't even read the DJ Bible let alone attempted to practice it.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ive been saying for awhile now..

Easier to bîtch and blame then to take action apparently.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful. You might get called an idiot beta loser.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Careful. You might get called an idiot beta loser.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Always feel like posters that make threads like this are the equivalent of that ****y beta
Priceless.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said the same thing, and went indepth about it around two weeks ago. Most of the people said it was trolling eventhough it wasn't. That's the thing so many people are becoming such puzzies that any time they read or hear an opinion they don't like it's automatically a troll.

I spent a descent amount of time writing that thread, fvck it. It's getting bumped.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225385

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know why any guy who reads this forum and believes all of it wouldn't just forget about women all together and just use his hand.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Always feel like posters that make threads like this are the equivalent of that ****y beta male we all knew that finally got a girlfriend at 25 and now is up in everyone's face about it feeling superior lol.
The forums goals need to be re-instated from time to time. I learnt a lot from here through the stories of how to express individual masculinity. Hearing men being men.

Endless stories of "women are devil spawn" or "I'm so pitiful" just re-enforce a negative outlook and make newbies feel like "Yeah, I have found people just as depressed as me"

I'm not saying don't express your lows, I try to give my best advise to those guys just like I was also given in the past. But I am saying share your triumphs and let us learn from those too.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
hell im tempted to start a thread and make an ongoing compendium of nothing but stories of guys getting truly shafted by women on a regular basis. that should really spice things up around here
I actually feel this should be a new forum section rather than a thread. Then merge 'Don Juan Tips' and 'Don Juan Discussion' as a place for seduction and personal development and have 'Don Juan Shafted' as a place for women problems.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see myself as a third party to this and will agree there are some “extremists” hovering around here lately

Do i blame them or dislike them for it ? ......no everyone deals with pain in their own ways for a guy to become such a strong MGTOW believer he must have been through some pretty horrifying ****e with women to get there

And i can relate to that because the harsh reality is that women are capable of incredible coldness there’s no sugar coating it if you take your eye off the ball a woman is easily capable of inflicting some serious emotional trauma on you

newbie’s need to understand this regardless if it encourages or discourages them from further studying the game

However in light of this i don’t like to conform to the idea that i will never find a female capable of truly loving me because i already know it can be done

There are some fvcking sh1t women to be had out there.....but in order for personal motivation and my game to progress i need to be able to believe that there are still SOME good ones out there

And when i find mine i’ll be satisfied knowing what ive gone through and experienced to get her

LondonTowers said:
I actually feel this should be a new forum section rather than a thread. Then merge 'Don Juan Tips' and 'Don Juan Discussion' as a place for seduction and personal development and have 'Don Juan Shafted' as a place for women problems.

I like this idea .......some of my best lightbulb moments come from reading peoples failures and reflecting back on my own

Last edited:

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
LondonTowers said:
... stop all this self hate and women hate and let's get back to self improvement and seduction. Feels like 90% of the guys here haven't even read the DJ Bible let alone attempted to practice it.
That's the whole point, they don't WANT to improve themselves. Dropping out of normal society crying about their failures is all that they can do. How many of those guys ever write an insipring thread? It's all about self hate and how women are all bad and how true successful men are all betas. Same old KJ type threads day in and day out.

Mauser96 said:
Exactly.

Let's talk about confidence.
Making money
Life choices
Paying debt off
Seduction
How come you agree with this? You agreed with the self and women hating posts. Seduction? MGTOW's call seduction beta bro.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 70% of this forum is hopeless with women. Thus the women bashing.

I see some guys in great relationships with women. I would love to be in their shoes rather than be single my whole life. It's much more fulfilling to have a wife and children than be on POF your whole life. But that of course is if the woman is high quality. Some guys just get lucky and find the right one early.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I want young men, all men to learn how to be successful and happy.

I am not a woman hater. I do believe women will take advantage of you, if you let them. Some of them to the EXTREME.

Being sucessfull and happy means professionally, financially, and dating wise.

This SHOULD be a place where men come for advice of all kinds.

You say MGTOW's call seduction beta? OK. Then they can skip the seduction threads.

You CAN date without being taken advantage of, and stand up for yourself. A woman CAN add to your life, but not all will.

There are 1000 levels of MGTOW, and men will move among those levels over time.

The point everyone has forgotten is the goal is to IMPROVE yourself.

Everbody's goal should reflect happiness and success. Certain posters you agree with, would rather stay miserable attacking men for trying to be successful. I'm not saying that you are. I'm saying, that you agree with certain posters who are women haters. Anybody can take advantage of you if you let them. Family, children, friends, neighbors, co workers, strangers all can take advantage of you.

The MTGOW group are only preaching self hate and an anti women philosophy. If they are dropping out and going their own way, they can't be happy professionally and dating wise. Their own philosophy won't allow it.

Don't you see the problem here? They aren't skipping the seduction threads, they call men betas in those threads. They write anti seduction threads trying to discourage men from learning. You're agreeing with the posters who write those negative threads.

Are you a MGTOW member? The problem is, they don't WANT to improve themselves. They try to discourage anybody that wants to learn improvement, calling you a beta for wanting to learn how to be good at seduction. And you're agreeing with those posters who condemn any improvement.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The slut hate is not what bothers me.

What bothers me is brothers fighting like little kids with personal attacks, over the Internet, and Im talking 40 year old dudes.

I think it wasnt like that back when I joined a couple of months ago.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have full respect for women. I think every household in the world should own one.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You're Putting too Much On it

LondonTowers said:
... stop all this self hate and women hate and let's get back to self improvement and seduction.
As far the self-hate, there's nothing we can do make a dude feel better about himself. If he doesn't want to listen to the advice and vent, that's on him.

LondonTowers said:
and women hate
Is it "women hate," or the truth. The fact of the matter is the majority of women are scandalous muthaf*ckas who lack integrity, morals, values, and are extremely mendacious.

Sl*thate, :confused: :confused:, Chill with the hyperbolic statements. There's a lot a things wrong with So Suave, but comparing this site to sluthate is simply absurd. For one thing, there's no constant ranting about the PUA community here, and more importantly, there's not a single thread on this site discussing, (let only disparaging,) another man's life.

LondonTowers said:
Feels like 90% of the guys here haven't even read the DJ Bible let alone attempted to practice it.
They haven't.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I have full respect for women. I think every household in the world should own one.
:up:

If a man can't handle some harsh words over the Internet (especially about women).. then how can he handle REAL problems in life? :crackup:

Grown men cry when someone "bashes" women. The mark of a white knight toolbox.

Men who worship women are tools.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
The slut hate is not what bothers me.

What bothers me is brothers fighting like little kids with personal attacks, over the Internet, and Im talking 40 year old dudes.

I think it wasnt like that back when I joined a couple of months ago.
You shoulda seen when PlayHer Man was here. Speaking of which, apparently Poon King thinks that guys who have girlfriends are White Knights? Lol, that's a good one.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You shoulda seen when PlayHer Man was here. Speaking of which, apparently Poon King thinks that guys who have girlfriends are White Knights? Lol, that's a good one.
Having a girlfriend and worshiping women isn't the same thing.

If you have to make sh!t up to prove a point then you have no point. Try again. :crackup: