This may not mean anything?

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey do u guys think this doesn’t mean anything?
last week in college my friend & i were at lunch and the girl i like was also at lunch too so when i was talking to my friends she came up to me and ask me to hold her notebook because she was going to take a boy in a wheelchair to his class. so i was looking at her from across the room & she caught me looking at her so i looked away. then later when lunch was over i went up to her to give her back her notebook & she said thank u.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hold things for women. You are not her servant. Never hold a purse or any other items. She should have had wheelchair boy hold it

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hold things for women. You are not her servant. Never hold a purse or any other items. She should have had wheelchair boy hold it
This is supposed to be a sh!t test or compliance test from women. I've always thought this was paranoia on the part of the PUAs though. Like you're really going to lose all your masculinity if you hold her purse for five minutes? You should never do anyone an act of kindess if they ask? Doesn't change my frame any. Seems paranoid to me.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My impression is that she's SJW'ing.

I heard someone talking about how they helped a person in a wheelchair at the weekend across a road, going into some length at the do"s and don'ts of doing so. It's used as capital for some people, believe it or not.

As far as this sphere? "Hold this. Allow me to burden you whilst i save the wheelchair bound" isn't a universally accepted ioi yet.

From what i gather, the more pressing issue would be how she touched the wheelchair with correct procedure, according to those in the know. She probably did it wrong, the bloody little neanderthal.

I will tell you though that i had an otherwise good date try to seriously get me watching wherlchair sports in my own tv once, and my response was to take the piss. That was met with typical fake indignation (which she actually loved), and sex, being up all night, etc.

Wind her up. From now on she's Superwoman or one of the X-men or whatever.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao!

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't look away next time. Be a man and hold eye contact