"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

This is what makes me feel incredibly hopeless in dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
tf bro dave you have been trolling dating and bodybuilding forums for 10 years crying for advice

imagine what u could achieve in 10 years instead of shi.tp.osting
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
“Ask a 24 Year Old Guy Making 8-11K A Month Who Is Not Really Happy Anything
I'm mainly unhappy because I just can't find a damn girl I wanna date...I slept with a couple women this year but neither one of them were attractive enough to date

Overall, my life is going beautifully - I'm making money hand over fist, I have a great family and great friends. I go out all the time... no real financial worries. I'm almost done with my student loans, buying a house soon, etc... I am just so damn lonely...”

I love the way this character grows over time. This post is from 2015 btw.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
He was pretty consistent with his stories, granted it was annoying as hell, so much so it led me to believe no normal man could troll us all for a full year I've been here without some form of mental issues, always felt he has aspergers.

Because of that believe, I pitied him and had sympathy for him, I've trashed many here but not him.

This pity and sympathy led me so search him out in Google today, entered a cursory "used car salesman troll" and I was gobsmacked !

Our Dave is way beyond Legendary.

The purpose of my post is, maybe the mods could allow some leeway for him when his ban is over.

He's harmless and if we think positively, there's a purpose for him here in some form or manner, though I admit I'm not sure what that might be for now.
I asked him many time if he had asperger he always ignored the question.

Imo thats his problem he never was able to detect the sarcasm and subtle insult in the many reply he got.

I would not mind him coming back, but i think he should be limited on the amount of thread and post he makes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
“Ask a 24 Year Old Guy Making 8-11K A Month Who Is Not Really Happy Anything
I'm mainly unhappy because I just can't find a damn girl I wanna date...I slept with a couple women this year but neither one of them were attractive enough to date

Overall, my life is going beautifully - I'm making money hand over fist, I have a great family and great friends. I go out all the time... no real financial worries. I'm almost done with my student loans, buying a house soon, etc... I am just so damn lonely...”

I love the way this character grows over time. This post is from 2015 btw.
10 year later: "Ask a 34 year old guy making 8-11k a month whos not happy"
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I asked him many time if he had asperger he always ignored the question.
That and the fact he's always talking about his sisters.

Imagine having aspergers and then having 2 sisters who basically brainwashed you into believing the crap that you're awesome, handsome, plenty of friends, awesome genes etc etc etc....the same crap how a woman actually feels they are in real life.

The feminine imperative drilled into an aspergers mind.

BOOM!

BigDave is born.

I think our Dave here is the manifestation of the feminine imperative...how relentless it is.
 
Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
That and the fact he's always talking about his sisters.

Imagine having aspergers and then having 2 sisters who basically brainwashed you into believing the crap that you're awesome, handsome, plenty of friends, awesome genes etc etc etc....the same crap how a woman actually feels they are in real life.

The feminine imperative drilled into an aspergers mind.

BOOM!

BigDave is born.

I think our Dave here is the manifestation of the feminine imperative...how relentless it is.
Never took the sisters into consideration, the guy has no chance. Only thing that would be worst is 2 sisters and a single mom.

GAME OVER.


I'm not the therapy pushing kind of guy, but it probably needed.
Asperger is not all negative, they can often learn to fake social skills very well, also their lack of social awareness makes them handle rejection way better than others.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Never took the sisters into consideration, the guy has no chance. Only thing that would be worst is 2 sisters and a single mom.

GAME OVER.


I'm not the therapy pushing kind of guy, but it probably needed.
Asperger is not all negative, they can often learn to fake social skills very well, also their lack of social awareness makes them handle rejection way better than others.
if dave is reading this thread now im sure hes crying
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
@Spaz @lamath


He’s been trolling this forum for years, why are you taking the bait that Dave might be real when these guys quickly found him out?

Spaz you shouldn’t have deleted your posts, although “car salesman troll” on google brings up two memes of him easily and some threads. I hope it’s a perm ban and I hope the people who have vehemently defended him @Spaz @Amante Silvestre etc feel a bit silly.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
@Spaz @lamath


He’s been trolling this forum for years, why are you taking the bait that Dave might be real when these guys quickly found him out?

Spaz you shouldn’t have deleted your posts, although “car salesman troll” on google brings up two memes of him easily and some threads. I hope it’s a perm ban and I hope the people who have vehemently defended him @Spaz @Amante Silvestre etc feel a bit silly.
Man no one can troll that hard without some serious issue, like the GF one.

no one would waste that energy and time.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Man no one can troll that hard without some serious issue, like the GF one.

no one would waste that energy and time.
Agreed.

He ain't a troll.

But maybe we should limit his postings when he returns as some of our members are obviously easily fazed and get all emotional just thinking about him.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Agreed.

He ain't a troll.

But maybe we should limit his postings when he returns as some of our members are obviously easily fazed and get all emotional just thinking about him.
everytime someone gets attention theres chance he will get haters too
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top