Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what makes me feel incredibly hopeless in dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would probably be okay with 31, but I don't know much beyond that. Women just don't age that well

If I'm dating a white girl, I would really prefer to stick around 24-25. If I was to date black or Indian or dark middle eastern, I might be okay with 30-32
Comment #1: Shallow. Are you going to disown the mother of your children because she gets a wrinkle? If so, you deserve what you get.
Comment #2: Have you ever heard the expression beggars can't be choosers?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Comment #1: Shallow. Are you going to disown the mother of your children because she gets a wrinkle? If so, you deserve what you get.
Comment #2: Have you ever heard the expression beggars can't be choosers?
my taste is pretty wide dude. Lots of American guys won't even be open to a black or indian or middle eastern girl, Most American white guys are barely open to white girls and light skin Spanish girls

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
I want to clarify for everyone right now that Armenia has a population of 2.9 million. This is less than the population of Mississippi.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my taste is pretty wide dude. Lots of American guys won't even be open to a black or indian or middle eastern girl, Most American white guys are barely open to white girls and light skin Spanish girls
Your taste can't be very wide if you never meet any of these women you are attracted to.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
I want to clarify for everyone right now that Armenia has a population of 2.9 million. This is less than the population of Mississippi.
It also has a GDP of $11.5 billion.

The State of Vermont is the U.S. State with the smallest economic output... At $32 billion.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd think someone who's balding would be more sympathetic towards a woman aging

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bigdave17 At this point pretty much everyone perceives that you are content to wallow in your misery and have absolutely no intent to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and work your way out of your issues. Is this a fair assessment?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You'd think someone who's balding would be more sympathetic towards a woman aging
my 60 year old bald dad still looks great - easily top 20 percentile for his age range.

if he worked out hardcore and was in super low body fat % (which I will be at his age), he would be top 1% of men at his age range

Balding is only really a negative for light skin white men with fine features, not dark skin men with heavily masculine features. I shaved my head once and posted a picture of it on a dating forum and multiple women said I looked better with a shaved head than with hair

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It also has a GDP of $11.5 billion.

The State of Vermont is the U.S. State with the smallest economic output... At $32 billion.
why do you think I don't want to live there when many of the women there fit exactly my taste (dark hair, dark skin, big booty, big boobs, loyal housewives, big into family values, never feminists, never have tattoos, etc... etc... etc...) and my sister and my aunts live there?

I'm used to living like a rich American, I can't live like a peasant anymore

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
why do you think I don't want to live there when many of the women there fit exactly my taste (dark hair, dark skin, big booty, big boobs, loyal housewives, big into family values, never feminists, never have tattoos, etc... etc... etc...) and my sister and my aunts live there?

I'm used to living like a rich American, I can't live like a peasant anymore
So get a hot Armenian wide and fly her to the U.S. every month.

Heck, get two!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bigdave17 Why are you ignoring my question to you?

What is your intent moving forward? Are you going to continue to make threads and wallow in these issues you incessantly write about here, or are you going to take sustained action and resolve it?

Which is it?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my 60 year old bald dad still looks great - easily top 20 percentile for his age range.

if he worked out hardcore and was in super low body fat % (which I will be at his age), he would be top 1% of men at his age range

Balding is only really a negative for light skin white men with fine features, not dark skin men with heavily masculine features. I shaved my head once and posted a picture of it on a dating forum and multiple women said I looked better with a shaved head than with hair
If you were so sure about all this, then why would you make a thread about how your hair surgery was a failure, and asking if you should just shave it all off?... if you were so sure about all this, why would you be taking finnastride for 2 years

You're only trying to rationalize it as a positive now, because your coping with your own fate

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
@bigdave17 Why are you ignoring my question to you?

What is your intent moving forward? Are you going to continue to make threads and wallow in these issues you incessantly write about here, or are you going to take sustained action and resolve it?

Which is it?
What is the point of trying to force him out of his current state.

If it hasn't worked even one bit since he joined in October 2017, then what makes you think it's going to work today?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you going to continue to make threads and wallow in these issues you incessantly write about here, or are you going to take sustained action and resolve it?

Which is it?
Dude why are you asking him? Like his word means anything.

He won't change since NOTHING in his posts indicate he believes it's a problem with him.

He actually believe that the problem is that he's not "getting" any opportunities.

See, if he only "got" an opportunity, he KNOWS they would fall in love with him, since he's such a great guy.

And that he doesn't "get" these opportunities has NOTHING to do with him.

I doubt he even understands your question.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
Dude why are you asking him? Like his word means anything.

He won't change since NOTHING in his posts indicate he believes it's a problem with him.

He actually believe that the problem is that he's not "getting" any opportunities.

See, if he only "got" an opportunity, he KNOWS they would fall in love with him, since he's such a great guy.

And that he doesn't "get" these opportunities has NOTHING to do with him.

I doubt he even understands your question.
You're just not sensitive to the struggle of Armenians.

Status
Not open for further replies.