She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
but then he will continue doing it for another decade. if you dont call him out on it he will never wake upGuys, let's delete those images and let him have some dignity, he's still a member here.
You guys are making me regret to even attempt at asking for a favor.but then he will continue doing it for another decade. if you dont call him out on it he will never wake up
I asked him many time if he had asperger he always ignored the question.He was pretty consistent with his stories, granted it was annoying as hell, so much so it led me to believe no normal man could troll us all for a full year I've been here without some form of mental issues, always felt he has aspergers.
Because of that believe, I pitied him and had sympathy for him, I've trashed many here but not him.
This pity and sympathy led me so search him out in Google today, entered a cursory "used car salesman troll" and I was gobsmacked !
Our Dave is way beyond Legendary.
The purpose of my post is, maybe the mods could allow some leeway for him when his ban is over.
He's harmless and if we think positively, there's a purpose for him here in some form or manner, though I admit I'm not sure what that might be for now.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
10 year later: "Ask a 34 year old guy making 8-11k a month whos not happy"“Ask a 24 Year Old Guy Making 8-11K A Month Who Is Not Really Happy Anything
I'm mainly unhappy because I just can't find a damn girl I wanna date...I slept with a couple women this year but neither one of them were attractive enough to date
Overall, my life is going beautifully - I'm making money hand over fist, I have a great family and great friends. I go out all the time... no real financial worries. I'm almost done with my student loans, buying a house soon, etc... I am just so damn lonely...”
I love the way this character grows over time. This post is from 2015 btw.
That and the fact he's always talking about his sisters.I asked him many time if he had asperger he always ignored the question.
Never took the sisters into consideration, the guy has no chance. Only thing that would be worst is 2 sisters and a single mom.That and the fact he's always talking about his sisters.
Imagine having aspergers and then having 2 sisters who basically brainwashed you into believing the crap that you're awesome, handsome, plenty of friends, awesome genes etc etc etc....the same crap how a woman actually feels they are in real life.
The feminine imperative drilled into an aspergers mind.
BOOM!
BigDave is born.
I think our Dave here is the manifestation of the feminine imperative...how relentless it is.
if dave is reading this thread now im sure hes cryingNever took the sisters into consideration, the guy has no chance. Only thing that would be worst is 2 sisters and a single mom.
GAME OVER.
I'm not the therapy pushing kind of guy, but it probably needed.
Asperger is not all negative, they can often learn to fake social skills very well, also their lack of social awareness makes them handle rejection way better than others.
forum.bodybuilding.com
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Funny thing is he would not be crying. His weakness can also be a strenghif dave is reading this thread now im sure hes crying
Man no one can troll that hard without some serious issue, like the GF one.@Spaz @lamath
![]()
FORUM
Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again. Your subscription has been successful. Hi Team, No good growth came without change. We’re building new ways to connect our global community. Be on the lookout here on Bodybuilding.com, or subscribe to our emails below to stay up to...forum.bodybuilding.com
He’s been trolling this forum for years, why are you taking the bait that Dave might be real when these guys quickly found him out?
Spaz you shouldn’t have deleted your posts, although “car salesman troll” on google brings up two memes of him easily and some threads. I hope it’s a perm ban and I hope the people who have vehemently defended him @Spaz @Amante Silvestre etc feel a bit silly.
Agreed.Man no one can troll that hard without some serious issue, like the GF one.
no one would waste that energy and time.
everytime someone gets attention theres chance he will get haters tooAgreed.
He ain't a troll.
But maybe we should limit his postings when he returns as some of our members are obviously easily fazed and get all emotional just thinking about him.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.