MrWood
Master Don Juan
im loaded with confident charm, of course it works... EVERYWHERE
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You ever use Tinder Gold or any of the other paid services?I just dont see that working in the states unless you're a big time chad or loaded with gobs of money (gold digger) in your profile.
Match. I use match and get most of my dates and have okay luck from there and the women hotter too. Facebook dating isnt that bad as well and is free but very few choices in these smaller areas.You ever use Tinder Gold or any of the other paid services?
spam out your greeting, see replies, profit!
"Hello! My name is MrWood, nice to meet you"
^^^ high response rate ^^^
im loaded with confident charm, of course it works... EVERYWHERE
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
What platform are you using? If you're using Match or Zoosk you can pay extra to see if your messages are marked read or not. If you're using a trash free site like POF it's likely those women assuming real profile are getting simply bombarded by guys.No replies to any of my openers again...I'm convinced they just aren't seeing my messages some how and my app isn't working right.
spam out your greeting, see replies, profit!
"Hello! My name is MrWood, nice to meet you"
^^^ high response rate ^^^
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
What platform are you using? If you're using Match or Zoosk you can pay extra to see if your messages are marked read or not. If you're using a trash free site like POF it's likely those women assuming real profile are getting simply bombarded by guys.
For match I would pay the extra 5 bucks a month to get the read message feature like I do. Also, match tells you when they view your profile too. It's entirely possible that they have a free account so they're not even seeing your message to reply back to. A lot of women only have a free account to see what's out there and for validation purposes.
As for Tinder like I have problems I'll get a woman who likes me but when I go to message them I rarely get replies which IMO because the way I talk. I treat Tinder like it's match.
When you write to them try pointing things out in their profiles. On Match I've gotten a few dates with pretty hot women because I wrote nice, detailed messages along with compliments and that gets a lot more replies. Lately I've been very busy and write garbage message and reply rate goes way down.
a self realization (clap clap)I rarely get replies which IMO because the way I talk.
yes, but pick non facts (work or their relationship expectations)When you write to them try pointing things out in their profiles.
but you get friend-zoned 100% of the time (see my first comment)few dates with pretty hot women because I wrote nice, detailed messages along with compliments and that gets a lot more replies.
Ah. Well I don't know anything about Chinese women and how they behave. Just going by what goes on here in the states and our stuck up women over here.We
WeChat....I get a lot of replies on the dating apps but zero on WeChat wtf.
I think I'm better off sticking with the match type platforms. I just saw a hot 45 year old on Match, petite, nice smile and tight body. I think I will send her a nice, long message. Looks more like 37 though! Maybe old pics.a self realization (clap clap)
yes, but pick non facts (work or their relationship expectations)
but you get friend-zoned 100% of the time (see my first comment)
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
@zinc4 umm... its 3am in China bro
I think I'm better off sticking with the match type platforms. I just saw a hot 45 year old on Match, petite, nice smile and tight body. I think I will send her a nice, long message. Looks more like 37 though! Maybe old pics.
That's all there is that is decent looking on OLD within 60 miles. Ones late 30s and under not very many and most of them land whales. A hot 40 year old is better than a 28 year old Land Whale. although there are posters who state on here they'd take a 25 year old tight land whale over a hot 40 year old.Lol u sure do like older chicks
That's all there is that is decent looking on OLD within 60 miles. Ones late 30s and under not very many and most of them land whales. A hot 40 year old is better than a 28 year old Land Whale. although there are posters who state on here they'd take a 25 year old tight land whale over a hot 40 year old.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.