Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this is just getting ridiculous now.....

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im loaded with confident charm, of course it works... EVERYWHERE

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dont see that working in the states unless you're a big time chad or loaded with gobs of money (gold digger) in your profile.
You ever use Tinder Gold or any of the other paid services?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You ever use Tinder Gold or any of the other paid services?
Match. I use match and get most of my dates and have okay luck from there and the women hotter too. Facebook dating isnt that bad as well and is free but very few choices in these smaller areas.

Kinds suprising with match because of all the gold diggers on there but especially in the summer seems to be pretty good. Right now not much on there since nov. Lots of teachers use match btw.

Tinder gold is a waste. When I have the free one I got a lot more swiping. I suddenly get gold and it goes down. Another poster posted about that too. I almost wonder when you buy gold that happens so you end up paying to boosts. I ain't paying to boost my profile when I already paying for gold.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's crazy I have a 0 for
spam out your greeting, see replies, profit!

"Hello! My name is MrWood, nice to meet you"

^^^ high response rate ^^^

That's crazy....I'm not getting any replies.... nothing. My profile is good...I always get compliments on it....moments are active.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al
im loaded with confident charm, of course it works... EVERYWHERE

Alight, I just copied your simple opener and spammed out 20 something of them ....I'm pretty sure they either aren't seeing my messages or I'm not seeing theirs for whatever reason.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being over 50, Tinder Gold would give me 5 super likes a day, this would help my visibility to those who have a 50yo cut-off

BTW, that 20yo I got from Tinder was a "super like". Just saying.

If my options whittle down, I might try.

I am going to be in Aachen, Germany for 2wk working, havent had much success there but also never had a free weekend there either. There is a Instagram lady *43 HB7+ (HB9 on @biggoal scale) thin and blonde... that is hot for me but she is 100mi away... lets see what happens

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No replies to any of my openers again...I'm convinced they just aren't seeing my messages some how and my app isn't working right.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No replies to any of my openers again...I'm convinced they just aren't seeing my messages some how and my app isn't working right.
What platform are you using? If you're using Match or Zoosk you can pay extra to see if your messages are marked read or not. If you're using a trash free site like POF it's likely those women assuming real profile are getting simply bombarded by guys.

For match I would pay the extra 5 bucks a month to get the read message feature like I do. Also, match tells you when they view your profile too. It's entirely possible that they have a free account so they're not even seeing your message to reply back to. A lot of women only have a free account to see what's out there and for validation purposes.

As for Tinder like I have problems I'll get a woman who likes me but when I go to message them I rarely get replies which IMO because the way I talk. I treat Tinder like it's match.

When you write to them try pointing things out in their profiles. On Match I've gotten a few dates with pretty hot women because I wrote nice, detailed messages along with compliments and that gets a lot more replies. Lately I've been very busy and write garbage message and reply rate goes way down.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sent ar
spam out your greeting, see replies, profit!

"Hello! My name is MrWood, nice to meet you"

^^^ high response rate ^^^

Sent around 50 openers now......zilch.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We
What platform are you using? If you're using Match or Zoosk you can pay extra to see if your messages are marked read or not. If you're using a trash free site like POF it's likely those women assuming real profile are getting simply bombarded by guys.

For match I would pay the extra 5 bucks a month to get the read message feature like I do. Also, match tells you when they view your profile too. It's entirely possible that they have a free account so they're not even seeing your message to reply back to. A lot of women only have a free account to see what's out there and for validation purposes.

As for Tinder like I have problems I'll get a woman who likes me but when I go to message them I rarely get replies which IMO because the way I talk. I treat Tinder like it's match.

When you write to them try pointing things out in their profiles. On Match I've gotten a few dates with pretty hot women because I wrote nice, detailed messages along with compliments and that gets a lot more replies. Lately I've been very busy and write garbage message and reply rate goes way down.

WeChat....I get a lot of replies on the dating apps but zero on WeChat wtf.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely get replies which IMO because the way I talk.
a self realization (clap clap)

When you write to them try pointing things out in their profiles.
yes, but pick non facts (work or their relationship expectations)

few dates with pretty hot women because I wrote nice, detailed messages along with compliments and that gets a lot more replies.
but you get friend-zoned 100% of the time (see my first comment)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
We

WeChat....I get a lot of replies on the dating apps but zero on WeChat wtf.
Ah. Well I don't know anything about Chinese women and how they behave. Just going by what goes on here in the states and our stuck up women over here.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
a self realization (clap clap)

yes, but pick non facts (work or their relationship expectations)

but you get friend-zoned 100% of the time (see my first comment)
I think I'm better off sticking with the match type platforms. I just saw a hot 45 year old on Match, petite, nice smile and tight body. I think I will send her a nice, long message. Looks more like 37 though! Maybe old pics.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm better off sticking with the match type platforms. I just saw a hot 45 year old on Match, petite, nice smile and tight body. I think I will send her a nice, long message. Looks more like 37 though! Maybe old pics.

Lol u sure do like older chicks

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Lol u sure do like older chicks
That's all there is that is decent looking on OLD within 60 miles. Ones late 30s and under not very many and most of them land whales. A hot 40 year old is better than a 28 year old Land Whale. although there are posters who state on here they'd take a 25 year old tight land whale over a hot 40 year old.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all there is that is decent looking on OLD within 60 miles. Ones late 30s and under not very many and most of them land whales. A hot 40 year old is better than a 28 year old Land Whale. although there are posters who state on here they'd take a 25 year old tight land whale over a hot 40 year old.

That's true...I'm talking to a nice 39 year old milf rn.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is funny... you two.
My plate rotation average age right now is between 34-38, and Im 20yr older than 'yall.

come on bro's, you can do better.

I had a possible date / stay over with the 25yo (her trip), but she had other plans with girlfriend.
I replied with 2 wineglass and 2 dancing girls emoji.(which she hearted)
so ball in her court.
(I will invite the 34yo Russian-Mongolian mix over again from StPete, a 3hr train ride for her. She likes the way I bang, but i only give her a 50% effort because her body is only HB6+... and she wants to fall in love with me, which I dont want)

@zinc4 try "Tan-Tan" app.

Last edited: