Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is How Bad It's Getting Out There...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ag
Don't hate on another for getting what he can get. Two, I call bullsh it on your "half dozen" girls that want to date you exclusively. Nice try dude. A for effort, A+ for being on cloud9.

I agree 100 percent. The guy described in the OP seems like a nice, adjusted normal guy while OP seems to be on an ego trip of sorts.

If the guy is happy then good for him. I WISH I could be happy with an average girl or better yet, just one girl in general. Id be married with a decent family by now and probably happier as well. Slaying new women and sex in general is like a drug, an addiction. Yeah it's fun, but it has plenty of pitfalls as well.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I ag

I agree 100 percent. The guy described in the OP seems like a nice, adjusted normal guy while OP seems to be on an ego trip of sorts.

If the guy is happy then good for him. I WISH I could be happy with an average girl or better yet, just one girl in general. Id be married with a decent family by now and probably happier as well. Slaying new women and sex in general is like a drug, an addiction. Yeah it's fun, but it has plenty of pitfalls as well.
I agree. It's a pain. Find a hot chick to marry and be over with it. Dating is basically like looking for a job. Especially old. Old similar because it's like using indeed or monster which mostly list crappy bottom of the barrel jobs and having to search for hours then fill out long applications competing against 200 other people for a few job openings. With old you're competing for mainly low end damaged goods. Just like a great white collar job isnt going to be on indeed, a undamaged hb9 no drama woman isn't going to be using old.

user252009

Don Juan
Reaction score
no dating down, it lowers testosterone
no dating down, you can do better
no dating down, fap if you must

no dating down
What does dating down mean, dating more or dating less?

EDIT: nevermind, means dating someone that's lower than you in SMV. Yeah, I absolutely agree, I'd rather be single than date down, wtf

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
He's completely average in almost all respects: early 30's, 5/10 average in appearance, average in height, average in personality, average in status, average in earnings. He doesn't stand out in a crowd, but he won't repulse you, either.

Here's the catch: it took him three years. That's right, it took him 3 f'ing years to find a single girl to date him exclusively. I was expecting him to show me a picture of her after he told me. I deliberately said nothing, waiting for that crowning moment of glory where he could show me his fine catch. There was no way he could not have known I was waiting for a photo. Nope, he demurred. So I asked him specifically: is she hot? He said nothing. In other words, it took an average guy 3 years to find an average (or below average looking girl) to date exclusively.
This is completely normal in 2020. An average looking guy finding one chick to date in 3 years is pretty good.

But honestly, don’t ask for a picture or if she’s hot. That is kind of cruel. Realistically, she probably is fat. But what is he to do? Wait 10 more years for a hotter, thin one?

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is completely normal in 2020. An average looking guy finding one chick to date in 3 years is pretty good.
It's actually our cultural ideas of egalitarianism that make this such a shock or difficult to deal with subject for men. If we were instead raised in a culture which acknowledges polygyny/soft harems as part of the black pill, and not as a socially enforced law but as a natural tendency, then we wouldn't think anything of this. No one would expect the playing field to be egalitarian in the first place.

I think the internet is obviously a tool to start this shift. Men who are hyperconnected to other mens' collective experience and research won't be under any delusion of egalitarianism or just world fallacy.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

But honestly, don’t ask for a picture or if she’s hot. That is kind of cruel. Realistically, she probably is fat. But what is he to do? Wait 10 more years for a hotter, thin one?
Is that why you see so many guys on here? Is he getting at least first dates or just can't even get a date?

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does dating down mean, dating more or dating less?

EDIT: nevermind, means dating someone that's lower than you in SMV. Yeah, I absolutely agree, I'd rather be single than date down, wtf
Who even says it's really lower SMV. There's a level you can date and a level you can actually keep.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually our cultural ideas of egalitarianism that make this such a shock or difficult to deal with subject for men.
It's not a shock due to any cultural ideas for me, it's a shock because it wasn't like this 15 years ago or so when I was growing up. This site was born of that era and really just to address approach anxiety, that was the only barrier then.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wall girls aren’t even settling anymore. They’ll friend up enough simps to “help them out” but they aren’t even dating them much less marrying them. Some simps are wising up too, finally. Basically what’s happening is mid-30’s wall girls are so alpha widowed that they won’t lower their expectations.
You have to be avoidant attachment bare minimum to even survive in the Game that long as a woman. These women were never able to attach.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be avoidant attachment bare minimum to even survive in the Game that long as a woman. These women were never able to attach.
That’s their own doing because they decided to destroy their ability to pair bind back in their 20’s by hopping on miles of c0ck. They didn’t “survive” anything, they created their miserable life in their 30’s and beyond. Even some women approaching the wall in their 30’s stumble across a golden opportunity when an actual decent guy comes along but they don’t recognize it. I don’t mind a flat out kiss ass simp, but a decent fella that maybe isn’t quite a Chad but has a good job and has his sh!t together. These women don’t recognize this is their final opportunity to attract that and they let it slip through their fingers.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never? Or they became that way? I see these types much more common now than when I was a child. Or maybe they always had it within them and the current social paradigms we have today just brought it out.... but fr there to be this many? I’m not sure if it really is something solely inherent.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never? Or they became that way? I see these types much more common now than when I was a child. Or maybe they always had it within them and the current social paradigms we have today just brought it out.... but fr there to be this many? I’m not sure if it really is something solely inherent.
It’s much more common now because of dating apps and women believing that the good times never end. Time always wins and they think they have all the time in the world to “meet a decent guy” but they don’t. It’s not how life works. More guys are red pill now than ever before, far fewer guys want to wife up a woman in her 30’s knowing that she gave all her good times to hundreds of Chads back in the day.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
7A5F84F8-DC01-4680-86D9-D3F989FFA1D7.jpeg

Analysis paralysis sometimes seems to be the theme of things.

Certain aspects have changed the logistics over the years: social media, cell phones/texting, OLD...but I don’t think things have changed so dramatically as it is sometimes made out to be.

20-30 years ago if you didn’t have a large social circle with women in it, or didn’t have the balls to do stone cold approaches, you were pretty much screwed. And even if you had such recourse, you still had to compete heavily within your own social circles.

If anything, the technology should give guys a much broader resource base to work with, even if women have become more selective because of it.

If someone stuck a computer in front of me in 1992 and told me there’s a list of thousands of women I can look at and try to hook up with, I would have considered it a gold mine; a weapon of mass destruction...an invaluable resource that never dries up.

Women are 100 times more accessible these days by comparison. That’s a fact. And even if many become entitled without good cause, you’re still able to access so many more women now that it’s not hard to just keep passing until you hit something better. You don’t have to entertain sh*t.

30 years ago if you “Nexted” a girl, you might very likely have to break into whole new social circles just to get another shot at another one; competing with a whole new set of men.

It should be easier, even if b*tches are crazy. And that’s the scary part: women are so much more accessible yet men are complaining 10 fold about the difficulties of hooking up or relationships.

Yeah it’s getting bad out there, but I wouldnt put the blame entirely on women or technology like a lot of guys so readily do. More and more men seem incapable of competing even with the huge upswing in accessibility to women compared to 2 or 3 decades ago. Imagine how much worse they would have been back then with a limited social pool....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no dating down, it lowers testosterone
no dating down, you can do better
no dating down, fap if you must

no dating down
You better date "down" if you aren't getting pvssy. Being shut down fvcks for too long effs up a mans SMV.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go ahead if disgusting women and pvssy make you more of a man
in my days I have gone without sex for extreme time frames because nothing over HB5-

do as you choose, Sir... but looking back i would still take Rosy Palm any day over that which im not attracted.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my days I have gone without sex for extreme time frames because nothing over HB5-

do as you choose, Sir... but looking back i would still take Rosy Palm any day over that which im not attracted.
Your palm aint polishing your male sexual image. A female can. I didnt say to make that your norm. But if your used to eating high quality foods and your gonna be in jail for a few months you better eat whats in there and make it good.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

F cking a b itch who's attractive and a bit overweight isn't bad, and better than doing the knuckle shuffle on your piss pump. Now, if the b itch is ugly or obese like Della Reese; then that's another story.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been to jail before, heh

but when it comes to body type, the wood just does not work. Been that way since I was a teen (and the fatty local girl raped me willingly). Ever since everytime i had a fatty, muffintop or super hanging bazookas... it was not good physically or mentally.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ag

True, but the marriage statement can be an issue. Ladies change once they get that certificate. Proceed with caution.