Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Forum is Depressing AF

Glassguy

Reaction score
. Guys take the advice, do A,B, and C, and the girl still doesn’t care
Why should you as a man care if they pay attention or not if you are doing these things to benefit yourself first and foremost?

I learned a long time ago that when I do things for my own benefit, I tend to stick with it and see out the results.

When I tried doing things to improve myself for others it was terribly frustrating because my results were based on their reactions which I had no control over.

Why would a man let someone else have control of his emotions and purpose of self improvement? It doesnt make sense. Doing things to improve yourself puts the challenge right on us as men. We dont need a woman's approval.

Y’all act like it so so simple to get women
Its definitely not hard.

Glassguy

Reaction score
How do we know how to differentiate between the 2?
Since it is an anonymous forum that is a tricky thing to decipher. You almost have to look at their posts and find out if it reasons with your mentality and frame.

There are plenty of us that have been through the baptism by fire and have figured out how to control ourselves first and foremost, which is also one of the secrets to attracting women.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of my video was to show how stupid and awkward guys can be when trying to do pick up. It doesn't matter what they are doing. Routine. Caveman... whatever. That's irrelevant.

Now let me ask you this:

Do you really think that the guys in my video would be successful if they tried doing what the guy in your video did?

By the way that video is staged. Watch it again. That first girl was already moving in for the kiss too early. I have on a few occasions actually done something like this. A woman would be completely taken by surprise and off guard in this situation. They would never see it coming and would be more likely to pull back slightly before following through with the kiss. This girl knew it was coming. She plunged in prematurely. She was following a script. It was an act for the camera to sell a product; a common practice in the industry.

You're delusional if you really think the PUA tactic itself would make all the difference to the extent those cringy guys could have ever pulled that tactic off.

That was my point.

There are so many men out there who, despite having no clue, have tried to apply all of these routines and tactics to disastrous failure. And they have done so in massive numbers over the decades of time that this stuff was being pumped out into the mainstream.

Imagine a million guys watching that video, then running out and trying to apply it in every city across America. Every weekend. Night clubs everywhere. Every sidewalk at 3 am.

Do you really think there wont be a point in which women have seen, experienced, talked about or even watched these videos on YouTube themselves? That there wouldn't be a point in which women wouldn't instantly recognize this tactic/routine as some PUA move this sad guy picked up from the internet or at a seminar?

It's been going down like that for nearly 20 years now. There's a shelf life for a lot of these things. You can only make it so popular before it becomes ineffective and instantly recognizable for what it is: cringe worthy pick up attempts by men who have historically failed with women.

You apply that with enough ineffective men over decades of time at such a mainstream level and it creates a negative stigma to PUA that you dont want to be attached to, even if you are successful with women.
Hmmm...

If PUA becomes ineffective in this modern age then what's the new solution for someone who has absolutely zero clue on how to have sexual success with the women they like?

Serenity

Reaction score
Guys take the advice, do A,B, and C, and the girl still doesn’t care. I can see why guys get so frustrated on this site.
That's because they didn't get one specific girl they desired. The advice works generally, there's no guarantee for anything to work on everyone. It increases the chances a lot, but it might be totally ineffective on some women.

Y’all act like it so so simple to get women, yet I’m wondering why y’all ain’t multimillionaires because is so so simple to make money.
What? Getting women generally is simple, getting a specific woman may or may not be hard. Money is something else entirely.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted up a constructive thread. I'd assume that every last red-blooded male on the forum (or not) would be interested, posting up questions and tips non stop. Instead, just three comments in three days!

This thread has nearly triple digits in just four days.

I'm sure tired of all the whining here. Talk of other forums that were once good, that are now gone. And now, the same people as in the last year, racking up post count totals and acting like most guys other than themselves are just pussies...reminds me of junior HS. Don't see them talking about their conquests though. Just building themselves up and putting others down. I sometimes wonder- are they really men behind that screen, or women setting out to disrupt Men's groups (think Sandman, and others mentioning women shutting lights off on guys having men's meetings in Canada).

Pointless drivel. I am ready to f'n leave. I come here to learn and share. I miss the old posters when I started here.
Some of you are right, it's not the same anymore.
What was the forum like when you first started out? Lots of field reports? Lay reports? Less obsession with bpd or 27+ year old? lol. I'm not saying those complaints are not valid. I'm saying that there's so little constructive commentary, it's all nearly drowned out by the complaints.

Some sort of algorithm might help to limit post count. Maybe a half dozen posts per day, or a max word count, something, anything. There are numerous guys here who posts dozens upon dozens of times per day. Clearly, they don't have a life at all. It's so pathetic that they claim to be ladies men, rich, confident etc. when in reality they are afraid to even leave the house.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Why should you as a man care if they pay attention or not if you are doing these things to benefit yourself first and foremost?

I learned a long time ago that when I do things for my own benefit, I tend to stick with it and see out the results.

When I tried doing things to improve myself for others it was terribly frustrating because my results were based on their reactions which I had no control over.

Why would a man let someone else have control of his emotions and purpose of self improvement? It doesnt make sense. Doing things to improve yourself puts the challenge right on us as men. We dont need a woman's approval.
So guys are getting six packs, learning languages, getting degrees, buying expensive cars, dressing well, travelling the world, getting cool haircuts for themselves?

Come on bro, who are we fooling. Ultimately it all comes down to women.

Its definitely not hard.
Fair enough. It’s definitely not hard to make a lot a lot of money either.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
What? Getting women generally is simple, getting a specific woman may or may not be hard. Money is something else entirely.
For me, getting money is so so simple. Once you the formula, you wont believe you wasted your 20s trying to please your boss and impress him, begging for approval and to be liked.

Getting women is something else entirely.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys are getting six packs, learning languages, getting degrees, buying expensive cars, dressing well, travelling the world, getting cool haircuts for themselves?

Come on bro, who are we fooling. Ultimately it all comes down to women.
You're half right, but you miss the point.

Yes, in the end it's all about sex. I've posted that elsewhere. From poetry to rocket ships to touchdowns.

But the mentality of doing it just for sex is a faulty one. When you focus on a task, or bask in the glow of your own success after a lot of hard work, you should take some personal pleasure in that as an end unto itself. Sure, it might get you laid, and that's in the back of a lot of mens' minds. But it might not and you will be disappointed time and again if every choice you make is predicated on pu$$y.

Think about this. There are a lot of famous, and even not-famous, rock stars that get laid like it's going out of style. But there are some who really work hard at their craft in addition to all of that. Why should they bother if they're getting tail every night? But we wouldn't have Sgt. Pepper if men didn't focus and work hard on these things, rather than just doing the bare minimum for a piece of a$$.

Serenity

Reaction score
Once you the formula, you wont believe you wasted your 20s trying to please your boss and impress him, begging for approval and to be liked.
I never did any of that to increase my salary, but I wouldn't mind knowing what formula makes it so easy to rake in money.

I'm thinking I have to start something on the side or change position where I'm working now, because I'm very close to hitting the roof of what I can make in my current job.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never did any of that to increase my salary, but I wouldn't mind knowing what formula makes it so easy to rake in money.
He's Donald Trump. He's too busy presiding over the United States to give you financial advice.

In any event, this thread is practically at triple digits. Meanwhile, the thread on practical tips for dating women in their prime, has reached

***drum roll****

FOUR POSTS!

Servers all over the world are overwhelmed and overheating and melting because of overwhelming traffic!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA is ALIVE AND WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

PUA and its denizens are exactly as "good" or "bad" as the locals want it to be. It can be a well-scrubbed family park for cold approaches, or a temporary "bad part of town" where you can go for a bit of sin ... the choice is yours.

The townies draw that line, wherever we go. The fine upstanding church-going citizens of Anytown U.S.A. always look with justified suspicion on these weird people showing up in their town. The PUA's will be here today and gone without a trace tomorrow. PUA's have no stake in the local community. YOU NEED MONEY TO GET WOMEN? The top PUA's have no fixed address, are unemployed NEET's, they look like they just got out of prison yesterday, they certainly don't play by your rules, and they've come for the express purpose of getting your women. Those guys are talking mighty sweet to every girl that comes down the street better keep an eye on your girlfriend! And then there are those sluts in the local strip joint!

The suspicion is mutual, for good reason. If you're a PUA the locals have no reason to treat you fairly (You're there to hang and bang their women) surely the cops could find some way to stop your antics!

The PUA scene is a place where a person can go if he's lost most of the resources society likes a person to have. Try to be anything else when you've lost your moorings ... maybe you're not content settling down in one place, maybe you have a troubled past, maybe the road is better than whatever you've left behind, maybe you just aren't cut out for the nine-to-five life. All those things could be viewed as signs of a free spirit, or they could be marks of someone who's just not fit to be among decent people. It all depends which side of the fence you're looking from. So a PUA needs some rules to be able to get along in such company: don't nose into anyone else's business, don't screw up anyone else's game, and when the cars leave the lot all debts are paid. And you need to band together to protect yourselves. FIRST RULE OF GAME: don't give 'em your real name (after all, there was that little disagreement with those sluts in the last town just a few miles away), and stand by your fellow PUA's (shout 'Hey Chad' and rowdy locals quickly find that you have more and bigger and meaner friends on your side).

It's us against the world, and it'll always be that way, so deal with it.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
The PUA guys were naive but at least they tried. The guys on so suave don't even try. They just rant to collect 'likes' raging about 'hypergamy.'

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The PUA guys were naive but at least they tried. The guys on so suave don't even try. They just rant to collect 'likes' raging about 'hypergamy.'
Hypergamy as a feminine trait is a myth concocted by MGTOW's. Men are just as hypergamous as women. The only difference is women have more opportunities. If you were dating a 6 and one day a 9 starts giving you buying signals. 99% of men would dump the 6 in a heartbeat to go be with the 9. Women are the exact same way.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite an over-generalization.

But you are here... Why?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think @Spaz said something about in order for a marriage to work, a guy must have his beautiful wife and a mistress on the side or something like that.
Yes I did say that and I'm sticking by it even if our hardcore White Knights and their female minders here says I'd end up in hell.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
The prime years of this forum 2000-2009 are long gone

Just my opinion, but what you expect when most men aren't hitting the field anymore writing field reports but talking about OLD and paying for coochie overseas?
I keep holding out hope though. Take a look at the key articles: the DJ bootcamp, weapons of mass seduction, pook's posts. Top notch stuff. You would think people would actually read the articles and take some action.

Instead, they take the lazy route. They travel overseas for prostitutes. They pick up old and fat and ugly women online. Or, they just troll sosuave all day long.

As you pointed out, the forum is just a disaster. Guys with borderline personality disorder, geriatric johns in Thailand hunting for ladyboys. Elderly guys claiming they date 25 year olds. Elderly women claiming they date 25 year olds. Guys posting 40 or 50x a day. You couldn't make this stuff up.

You'd think that there would have to be a viable self improvement forum somewhere, but now I'm starting to doubt it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is hope for the diligent. I came here absolutely hopeless and clueless but I spent a decade sifting through the mud and mining the gold and the result is success with women.

This site isn’t going to hand it to you on a silver platter. One needs to get their hands dirty and dig.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny. You’re making a negative thread filled with criticisms to complain about the negative threads and postings on this site.
Ironic.
Leave it to the glass half empty people to see the lack.

There are threads that lack personal responsibility and exacerbate why they are not achieving their desired results. In all walks of life people make excuses.

There are threads that people are seeking to grow through reflection of their actions and asking advice of others.

How many people join forums when they’re completely happy and satisfied though?
How many people see a psychologist when they are fulfilled?

People have problems and need to seek solutions. That’s why this is here.

Life is made from our perception and you’re seeing only a small faction of what this forum actually represents. You criticize people and threads while monitoring how many times a day certain people post, while you yourself aren’t just simply seeking to better yourself. Why watch others?
You call people geriatric and judge them based on little factual information instead of being a sponge to better your self .
Some of those ‘geriatrics’ you judge may actually know the most, as they’ve had the greatest length of experience. They at least know more than you.

So instead of busting your knuckles writing out posts saying why this site is depressing, why not first go look in the mirror and ask yourself why you’re depressed.
Then, when you’ve figured that answer out, start a topic so people here can help you work through your stuff so you can be a more valuable person to society..

Maybe then you’ll have a glass half full.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The boy is upset.

Don't mind him, he's posting everywhere in the forum about Spaz since I said he's a virgin and needed to get laid.