This Forum is Depressing AF

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The PUA guys were naive but at least they tried. The guys on so suave don't even try. They just rant to collect 'likes' raging about 'hypergamy.'
Hypergamy as a feminine trait is a myth concocted by MGTOW's. Men are just as hypergamous as women. The only difference is women have more opportunities. If you were dating a 6 and one day a 9 starts giving you buying signals. 99% of men would dump the 6 in a heartbeat to go be with the 9. Women are the exact same way.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
The PUA guys were naive but at least they tried. The guys on so suave don't even try. They just rant to collect 'likes' raging about 'hypergamy.'
Quite an over-generalization.

But you are here... Why?

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy as a feminine trait is a myth concocted by MGTOW's. Men are just as hypergamous as women. The only difference is women have more opportunities. If you were dating a 6 and one day a 9 starts giving you buying signals. 99% of men would dump the 6 in a heartbeat to go be with the 9. Women are the exact same way.
"Men, with a polygamous objective function, typically defect by trying to find an additional woman. Women, with a hypergamous objective function, betray by trying to replace their existing man with a better one. "

That's the difference between men and women. I'm not going to dump the 6 for the 9. I'm gonna spin both but preferably spin 5-6 plates at a time. Men seek sexual variety.

I've known many guys, myself included, where we would already have a hb 8+ waiting at home and we would still go out and deep throat 6's and 7's. Or go to strip clubs. Not to mention the countless millionaire celebrities married to beautiful women who got caught with low rent prostitutes.

I think @Spaz said something about in order for a marriage to work, a guy must have his beautiful wife and a mistress on the side or something like that.

Humans are tribal beings. As the king, he doesn't have to choose between a 6 or a 9. He can combine both and have a 69. Kings by nature have harems. And women by nature go for the king. In the history of kingdoms, the king has always had mistresses.

A lot of guys don't realize this because being a king of a social tribe seems almost unfathomable. So they settle for the peasant's lot in life. But if you ever become a king, see if you don't try and get yourself a harem. It would be as natural as eating and sleeping....eating the best food and sleeping on the best mattress that is.

Last edited:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
The prime years of this forum 2000-2009 are long gone

Just my opinion, but what you expect when most men aren't hitting the field anymore writing field reports but talking about OLD and paying for coochie overseas?
I keep holding out hope though. Take a look at the key articles: the DJ bootcamp, weapons of mass seduction, pook's posts. Top notch stuff. You would think people would actually read the articles and take some action.

Instead, they take the lazy route. They travel overseas for prostitutes. They pick up old and fat and ugly women online. Or, they just troll sosuave all day long.

As you pointed out, the forum is just a disaster. Guys with borderline personality disorder, geriatric johns in Thailand hunting for ladyboys. Elderly guys claiming they date 25 year olds. Elderly women claiming they date 25 year olds. Guys posting 40 or 50x a day. You couldn't make this stuff up.

You'd think that there would have to be a viable self improvement forum somewhere, but now I'm starting to doubt it.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
There is hope for the diligent. I came here absolutely hopeless and clueless but I spent a decade sifting through the mud and mining the gold and the result is success with women.

This site isn’t going to hand it to you on a silver platter. One needs to get their hands dirty and dig.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny. You’re making a negative thread filled with criticisms to complain about the negative threads and postings on this site.
Ironic.
Leave it to the glass half empty people to see the lack.

There are threads that lack personal responsibility and exacerbate why they are not achieving their desired results. In all walks of life people make excuses.

There are threads that people are seeking to grow through reflection of their actions and asking advice of others.

How many people join forums when they’re completely happy and satisfied though?
How many people see a psychologist when they are fulfilled?

People have problems and need to seek solutions. That’s why this is here.

Life is made from our perception and you’re seeing only a small faction of what this forum actually represents. You criticize people and threads while monitoring how many times a day certain people post, while you yourself aren’t just simply seeking to better yourself. Why watch others?
You call people geriatric and judge them based on little factual information instead of being a sponge to better your self .
Some of those ‘geriatrics’ you judge may actually know the most, as they’ve had the greatest length of experience. They at least know more than you.

So instead of busting your knuckles writing out posts saying why this site is depressing, why not first go look in the mirror and ask yourself why you’re depressed.
Then, when you’ve figured that answer out, start a topic so people here can help you work through your stuff so you can be a more valuable person to society..

Maybe then you’ll have a glass half full.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny. You’re making a negative thread filled with criticisms to complain about the negative threads and postings on this site.
Ironic.
Leave it to the glass half empty people to see the lack.

There are threads that lack personal responsibility and exacerbate why they are not achieving their desired results. In all walks of life people make excuses.

There are threads that people are seeking to grow through reflection of their actions and asking advice of others.

How many people join forums when they’re completely happy and satisfied though?
How many people see a psychologist when they are fulfilled?

People have problems and need to seek solutions. That’s why this is here.

Life is made from our perception and you’re seeing only a small faction of what this forum actually represents. You criticize people and threads while monitoring how many times a day certain people post, while you yourself aren’t just simply seeking to better yourself. Why watch others?
You call people geriatric and judge them based on little factual information instead of being a sponge to better your self .
Some of those ‘geriatrics’ you judge may actually know the most, as they’ve had the greatest length of experience. They at least know more than you.

So instead of busting your knuckles writing out posts saying why this site is depressing, why not first go look in the mirror and ask yourself why you’re depressed.
Then, when you’ve figured that answer out, start a topic so people here can help you work through your stuff so you can be a more valuable person to society..

Maybe then you’ll have a glass half full.
The mods and some of the veterans are easy on the OP because they've probably been here long enough to see all the different types of personalities come and go. This post might be the 1000th iteration of "Stop reading sosuave and get off the internet and get laid." While the poster might think he is saying something revolutionary, he is merely projecting his own lack of action. If he was taking action, he wouldn't be here and have time to complain about random people on the internet and their sex lives. The irony usually escapes people who write these kinds of overly dramatic posts. Personally for me, it's all entertaining. It goes over well with my morning coffee. And some biscuits, french toast, and sausage and bacon.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
The geriatric ladyboy lover is upset.

He's stalking me on the forum now because I pointed out he sucks off ladyboys and takes it up the ass if he pays them enough.

He's a retired, disabled senior citizen so he spends all day on the sosuave forum gaming guys and trying to gain their attention.

He'll be posting 50 more times today, and everyday, then he goes out at night looking for men to suck off. He sent me a pm saying he doesn't like taking it up the ass, but said the girls won't have sex with him even if he pays them so he has no choice. Like I said, the forum is depressing af lol

Last edited:

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
Back to his old trolling habits which got him banned in the first place. Old people just can't break old bad habits lol!

His MO is to follow guys he's jealous of around the forum and recycle some juvenile meme over and over again 50x a day. He's just another fanboy addicted to my swagger.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Just my opinion, but what you expect when most men aren't hitting the field anymore writing field reports but talking about OLD and paying for coochie overseas?
Field reports (FRs) are very helpful. If nothing else, it gives the author an opportunity to review what happened and what should do differently (or the same) next time.

But the lack of FRs is mostly due to the following:

1. They've gone "out of style."

2. They don't get much "air time." In the past, they would get a lot of (largely encouraging) replies. Not so much now. See #1.

3. People are more mindful of their privacy now. Fair enough.

4. More people use online or social circles. While you could write a FR about anything, they have traditionally been for night game and day game encounters.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been skimming through the titles of the new threads and occasionally reading a few posts.

It's all like a broken record. Apparently every woman on the planet is bipolar and hypergamous! Not a single girl is worth sexing. Which is convenient since no one is getting laid anyway. Only posts which reinforce this negative mentality get upvoted, promoting groupthink and conformity.

Is anyone having any success? Is there anything constructive we can tell anyone on this forum?
Dude, you come here when you aren’t doing well and it all seems normal.

You come back when you’re happy with your sex and woman life and you realise the bitter and frustrated truth. A lot of this forum are incel, some are bona fide narcissists who don’t view woman as human and delight in screwing them over or take pleasure in making married or LTR women cheat, add a sprinkling of egotistical maniacs who view each post as a doorway to beating the poster down - any admission or information will be immediately turned against the poster, while missing the point a lot of this forums purpose is to help each other....

....and a few nuggets, a few decent guys who genuinely want to help others and not rob them of their dignity when they get it wrong.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before, I've heard of/learned Really off-the-wall "self improvement" stuff on this site. It's apart of my "Base"-ness today, I believe. I'm Based. I remember someone on here posting a link or quoting a site called "Stormfront" many Many years ago. So I went there and dabbled, but haven't been back there since probably 2004 if that even. Many other references to other sites I'd never been privy to. Ideas about food or rituals or how certain women behave, experiences that I haven't experienced, general beliefs I've never held give a different perspective and I do not know the poster's background. Mine is white anglo-saxon, private school k thru 12, university bachelors, re-gaining my identity from being lost at 28-29 years old. Up until that point in my life I had been Lost from 12, 13, 14 years old thru late 20s. It was a woman that changed me BACK to the person I was born n' raised to be from my parents (growing me to be tall and good like a tree but I got derailed by peers and pop culture ERASING my identitiy). I know who I am now, but still have a somewhat foggy mind. Reading books brings clarity, for me. Eating healthily does as well. Most people do not try and drink Chaga Tea, or make smoothies or attempt a particular herb or pill or vitamin, mineral or way of doing/preparing. Picking up new or unheard-of ideas is why I'd come here. I can't scour the whole internet or word-of-mouth or vast experiences by myself, and I believe that our ultimate goal here on this site is to land as many lays as possible whether via self-improvement or manipulation of women into a fvck. Let's be honest, virtually NONE of the opposite sex really ever "Loves" us, as men, except our mothers.

CARush

Reaction score
Been reading up on stuff for a couple days now. Last time I visited this place was what....... almost a decade ago jesus. I have to say, I have a lot to thank to SS because it was basically the gateway to other self-improvement and PUA material out there. It just saddens me to see the current state of the site. People going about "chad and tyrone" and how all women ain't sh1t. Where's the love fellas? I've been burned hard myself but that doesn't mean I'm all bitter and going full on Schopenhauer on everything. I'm surprised guys can get so upset about dating. I know it's frustrating, hell I myself was a virgin until 22. But you know what? Fvck it, life's too short to be complaining about what other people do.

Girls sleep around? So do guys. Girls cheat? I'm the only guy in my friend circle who never cheated. People are sh1tty. Whatever, who cares, move on. Go for a walk, learn an instrument, sing a song, laugh to a good stand-up special. Feels more like it's a bunch of teenage girls complaining about why boys are so awful than MEN trying to become better men. B1tching endlessly about the opposite sex is the ultimate expression of a lack of masculinity.