Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This blows my mind

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet a girl at a house party.

She asks about me on the night. Gives me compliments. Isolates me from the group and smokes a cigarette with me.

I escalate, she invites me over to hers. She says she really wants to sleep with me but she is on her period so she can't sleep with me? Nevertheless I get a bj.

I was wondering was she using me to walk her to her place? She was alone because her friend left her, so she probably needed someone to walk her over to feel safe.

I invite her out 3 days later to a few drinks. We talk. She says she just wants to mess around with different guys no relationship. I say ok. She says im so cute and nice. She says she wants me to come over to her place again in a few days, but not right then because she is on her period still?

I don't hear from her, so I text her in a few days when she is off her period to see how shes doing. No reply?

Was the whole period excuse a lie to use me? I don't get it. Why would she be so into sleeping with me, but ignore my text a few days later?

Billtx49

Reaction score
She says she just wants to mess around with different guys no relationship.
The key words in her statement to you are - “Different guys”
Do you wanna join her male harem without getting a bang yet ?

Dog and pony show

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got a guy higher on the score list, BELIEVE me and she wants to be legit with him.

So she enjoyed the night with you but choses him to have cex and continue dating.

I am 1000000000000% sure this is the case. Next her please, I experienced this a 100 times, you lose, next.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's busy gobbling another knob. The novelty probably wore off.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously a total wh0re.

Why try to read too much into it?
It's just that it shocked me how she was so into me on the night, and that we had a good time.

I would have liked a fb. But I lost a chance and it's frustrating

Reaction score
It's just that it shocked me how she was so into me on the night, and that we had a good time.

Attached below is a cross section of a female brain...

Offer $100. If she refuses, up it to $200. Then $300, $400, $500, etc. 95% chance you will eventually hit a point that makes it worth it to her. Not saying you would want to do that or that it would be worth it to you, but it's something that could catch the attention of the hamster wheel brain.

Attachments

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, you seemed a little over eager.

After that night, you should have exchanged numbers, and then let her do the chasing. If you REALLY liked her and didn't hear back after a few weeks, then reach out.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
I also had cases where women came to my house but refused to do it. Time wasters.

A

AJ84

You never know for sure. Some women have very irregular periods. It is a common side effect of birth control.
No, birth control usually makes periods regular, and is often perscribed specifically for that reason.

She told him that she likes being with different guys so that's what's she's doing and hence the flakiness. He's not high on her list of plates it seems.

The period thing is just a lame lie but her upfront statement about wanting different guys is the truth so he can take or leave it but that's what it is.

On a related note, I wonder how many more girls are out there spinning plates and being upfront about it. She just flat out told him from the jump where he stood with her.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a related note, I wonder how many more girls are out there spinning plates and being upfront about it. She just flat out told him from the jump where he stood with her.
Don't let your hampster spin to hard. It's probably more than you think. Especially if they are in their 20's and or right after an LTR. It's actually quite refreshing to hear and is a turn-on for me.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never not be repulsed at stores of chicks who like the carousel of rando d1ck.

Ew

A

AJ84

Don't let your hampster spin to hard. It's probably more than you think. Especially if they are in their 20's and or right after an LTR. It's actually quite refreshing to hear and is a turn-on for me.
My hampster isn't spinning too hard I don't give a f**k who or what other girls do I'm not trying to get with them. I'm just saying I wonder if this is a trend and I too think it's kind of refreshing because at least a guy knows where he stands and can play within that context if he so chooses or can move on.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, birth control usually makes periods regular, and is often perscribed specifically for that reason..
Yes. It makes things regular when they are already irregular. But when they are normal, it very often makes it irregular. I've known women who bled off and on for months because of birth control. There is absolutely no way to know for sure when a woman is bleeding. If she's not regular, even she won't know herself. Sometimes she will think she's fine, but sex will make her bleed.

And sure, women do lie about it, because it is the perfect excuse. It's like saying you have diarrhea. No one can make you prove anything.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? One night a girl wanted to blow you or whatever.

Then she lost interest.

Maybe she was repulsed at the shape of your wee wee.

Maybe she met somebody who made her forget about you.

Maybe she found Jesus.

Why is this so confusing?

Humans have these things called "emotions" and "desires."

They are kind of like the weather in that they are unpredictable.

Especially modern humans. It's like one day they like one thing, and the next day they like something else.

It's maddening!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sluts like to have a good time with everyone...that's why they're called 'sluts'.

Next time, you won't be so surprised.

A

AJ84

Yes. It makes things regular when they are already irregular. But when they are normal, it very often makes it irregular. I've known women who bled off and on for months because of birth control. There is absolutely no way to know for sure when a woman is bleeding. If she's not regular, even she won't know herself. Sometimes she will think she's fine, but sex will make her bleed.

And sure, women do lie about it, because it is the perfect excuse. It's like saying you have diarrhea. No one can make you prove anything.
Not tonight honey, I have diarrhea.

Yes those birth control injections can cause irregular bleeding I forgot about those.