"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Thinking

Jez

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
afternoon all from sunny england!.

I have posted about this girl before, a barmaid (not ideal I know).
Anyway I only look at her as a friend now, played squash with her a few times

Last weekedn I was in the bar watching the live music and she came upto me for a quick chat. In the conversation she mentioned that I seem so shy and quiet, and went on to say she
thinks like a man. She then said to me, do you think like a women?. I said no way.


This has got me thinking what is she saying?. I have no balls presumably.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Jez
This has got me thinking what is she saying?. I have no balls presumably.
I hate how insulting it feels when women take the indirect sarcastic approach.

It means she feels no attraction for you, and that you don't act man enough for her. She probably was even once open to you two once having sex at some point, that's the sad thing.
 

Mystic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
3
how bout when woman constantly ask if youre gay what the hell does that mean?
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by Mystic
how bout when woman constantly ask if youre gay what the hell does that mean?
Well Sherlock, what do you think it means?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Jez
In the conversation she mentioned that I seem so shy and quiet, and went on to say she thinks like a man. She then said to me, do you think like a women?
Maybe you should be bold and confident instead of shy and quiet. Then women won't mention it to you. :rolleyes:

When she said that she thinks like a man... You should've asked her: "how do men think?"

"What does that mean?"

Just have the balls to fukkin clarify what she meant. Maybe she means that she's getting turned on visually, just like men do :D

Don't stall. You were so afraid it was rejection, you didn't even bother to clarify. Boo hoo hoo. Your fragile ego is at stake.

Work on that.
 

Jez

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
point, i am shy but confident with it. she still still likes me
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She is trying to tell you "Why don't you ask me out - must I be the masculine one and approach you?

Ask her out!!!!
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
turn up the ****y and funny and kino a million notches!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top