"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

things to say while im having sex

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
My favorite thing to do is watch TV during sex, but girls don't seem to like that for some reason.
Seinfeld joke?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
When you find your inner beast and let him out instead of keeping him inside you wont need to worry about what to say, it will just flow out of you naturally and she will respond to it...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
When you find your inner beast and let him out instead of keeping him inside you wont need to worry about what to say, it will just flow out of you naturally and she will respond to it...
Half of what the beast would say is unspoken. He would trigger desire in females.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Half of what the beast would say is unspoken. He would trigger desire in females.
That's true but at least in my case there are always some aggressive words to go with them getting destroyed
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's true but at least in my case there are always some aggressive words to go with them getting destroyed
You know it. It just comes out. And they dont just get destroyed they get TURNED to be yours.

I dont believe in alk that sharing shyt. I know its part of the game but if your sex is powerful enough shell keep thinking of you and your d1ck.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
No, I'm serious.
I do seem to recall that on Seinfeld though. I was like "Hey, that's me"!
there was a seinfeld episode where george thought it was a good idea to eat a sandwich while watching sports on a mini TV under the covers whilst in the middle of sex. and at the end he got caught and the girl was like "what the hell are you doing!?!" and he's like "uh... pleasuring you?" with a muffled sound from food in his mouth lmao
 
Top