"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

things to say while im having sex

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
My gf gets crazy when I talk to her while we are doing it. BUt I dont like to repeat what i say.
So post what ever u say while ur doing it. Words that drive them crazy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
182
Reaction score
5
depends on the girl... ive called them everything from dirty sluts, to im all the way inside you with a finger in your @sshole and im about to c_um all over your tight pu$$ey, *then she cums*
 

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
445
Reaction score
9
Age
45
Location
UK
"good girl"

Every time she does something good, or she enjoys what you do to her just say "good girl".... "you're such a good girl"

drives them wild! I have field tested this on many women. "AHHHH AHHHH I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME THAT!!!!"

:woo:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2003
Messages
546
Reaction score
3
Here are a few that the ladies love!!!!!!!!

"the tightness of your vaginal orifice gives my phallus extreme sexual pleasure!"

"my concupiscence for your resplendent body knows no realistic bounds!"

"turn around; I'd like to ejaculate upon your sweet countenance!"

"my sexual organ is fully engorged with blood. Spread your thighs 24.8 inches and I will penetrate your damp love tunnel!"

"mmmmm. I'd rate your posterior at 2.5 standard deviations above the norm, baby"

"Those large bouncing breasts will provide quality milk for our offspring should I happen to knock you up!!!!"
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

peel slowly

New Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Depends on the girl, but if she's anything like me grunt-like noises and noises that show you're enjoying it always work. Say her name in a needy way; lots of "oh"s and the like.
 

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
"Enjoy your AIDS."

"Did I mention the video camera?"

"I want a baby!"

"You're good enough to do this for a living!"

"It's nice being in bed with a woman I don't have to inflate!"

"You look younger than you feel."

"What tampon? :nervous:"

"Hey, when is it going to be my friend's turn?"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Is this where we train nerds those needed words that's normally automatically said in the throes of passion?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Each time my gf has an O I say “oh ya kitty cat happy” or “there she goes again can’t resist my c0ck”, something like that. I’ve never had trouble giving a woman at least one O but this one now holy fvck, 2 is a slow night. 5-6-7 average. Fvcking incredible. o_O
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
"Did I turn the stove off"?
"Did I remember to mail that bill"?
"What was the name of that movie I wanted to see"?

I'm joking, but thinking of mundane things helps to last longer.
My favorite thing to do is watch TV during sex, but girls don't seem to like that for some reason.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top