devilkingx2
Master Don Juan
Seinfeld joke?My favorite thing to do is watch TV during sex, but girls don't seem to like that for some reason.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Seinfeld joke?My favorite thing to do is watch TV during sex, but girls don't seem to like that for some reason.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
No, I'm serious.Seinfeld joke?
Half of what the beast would say is unspoken. He would trigger desire in females.When you find your inner beast and let him out instead of keeping him inside you wont need to worry about what to say, it will just flow out of you naturally and she will respond to it...
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That's true but at least in my case there are always some aggressive words to go with them getting destroyedHalf of what the beast would say is unspoken. He would trigger desire in females.
You know it. It just comes out. And they dont just get destroyed they get TURNED to be yours.That's true but at least in my case there are always some aggressive words to go with them getting destroyed
there was a seinfeld episode where george thought it was a good idea to eat a sandwich while watching sports on a mini TV under the covers whilst in the middle of sex. and at the end he got caught and the girl was like "what the hell are you doing!?!" and he's like "uh... pleasuring you?" with a muffled sound from food in his mouth lmaoNo, I'm serious.
I do seem to recall that on Seinfeld though. I was like "Hey, that's me"!