Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They will punish you for treating them well. They cant help it

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes, at the basic level every girl is a prostitute. They exchange access to their body for resources, or a baby, or money, or something of need. That’s a prostitute, selling sex for a good. It’s not a bad thing, it just is what it is.
And OMG how it bakes their noodle when they realise that if what's between their legs isn't remotely of interest to you,
then they have nothing left in their playbook. There's a girl at work who I always catch looking at me, usually due to the nature
of the job we might pass one another in the warehouse but not work side by side. I have never given her the remotest sign
that I find her attractive, yet she continues with the scanning the warehouse to see where I am, the staring and the hair preening.
Don't get me wrong, she's hot and I'd probably enjoy banging her, but as I've mentioned here many times I'm simply not
interested. Yesterday at work however, provided a notable exception which amused me greatly. By chance we ended up working
on drop off pallets that were side by side, drop off means literally that, we take the pallet of goods we are working on and drop
off a large number of the product/s on it onto pallets destined for different parts of the warehouse to save us walking all that way.
she looked visually panicked when I drew up on the adjacent pallet to her, she went all clumsy and uncoordinated. She tripped over
the pallet twice and dropped a few boxes of what she was unloading on the floor. I just calmly stacked up my product, counted it
and left the area without giving her a glance. I can honestly say that she is clearly confused by my actions. It amuses me greatly,
that she won't just come and talk to me (although English isn't her first language, I think she's Romanian...) and say 'hi', she instead
expects me to be mesmerised by her beauty and be unable to resist making a run at her. She doesn't know what to do beyond the
passive act of standing there and looking pretty, I think a lot of them are like that.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fixed it for you.

And yes, at the basic level every girl is a prostitute. They exchange access to their body for resources, or a baby, or money, or something of need. That’s a prostitute, selling sex for a good. It’s not a bad thing, it just is what it is.

This is the whole point of everything. Men are the same way. This site is about getting young hot fertile women. Men don’t give special treatment to overweight aging single women who 2 kids, or do we?

I recall several years ago was waiting in a chair to get a haircut. Probably 5 haircutters were there, all women. There was this one girl, very voluptuous and hot and young, probably 23, big breasts, good face etc. This guy came in and gave her a $100 Starbucks gift card, now from their conversation it looked like she just cut her hair but couldn’t be sure. She was embarrassed and I think he asked her out for coffee too, The point being he gave this girl the gift card. If it was any other stylist there is no way in hell he would do it.

Hot, fertile and young. Book it.
Yes I agree. We are somewhat hypocritical. Men dont really love women unconditionally ( we do love unconditionally more than women do of course). Let your hot wife gain 100 lbs and watch that love fade away. We will stay with her because of a sense of duty though. Women dont have a sense of duty.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Basic RP ideology is to focus on broken women.
Well broken women are just a couple degrees of seperation from unbroken women. They all do the same things its just a matter of degree. Broken and unbroken all have self esteem issues, they both are promiscuous, they both are prostitutes and they both are hypergamous. These days the line between hooker and college girl is blurred.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we going to assume that every girl is the same as this messed-up prostitute?
Yes, this is the forum consensus. Deep down inside, every woman on earth is a meth-addicted street hooker with face tats and you should treat them accordingly to ensure have high IL forever.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And OMG how it bakes their noodle when they realise that if what's between their legs isn't remotely of interest to you,
then they have nothing left in their playbook. There's a girl at work who I always catch looking at me, usually due to the nature
of the job we might pass one another in the warehouse but not work side by side. I have never given her the remotest sign
that I find her attractive, yet she continues with the scanning the warehouse to see where I am, the staring and the hair preening.
Don't get me wrong, she's hot and I'd probably enjoy banging her, but as I've mentioned here many times I'm simply not
interested. Yesterday at work however, provided a notable exception which amused me greatly. By chance we ended up working
on drop off pallets that were side by side, drop off means literally that, we take the pallet of goods we are working on and drop
off a large number of the product/s on it onto pallets destined for different parts of the warehouse to save us walking all that way.
she looked visually panicked when I drew up on the adjacent pallet to her, she went all clumsy and uncoordinated. She tripped over
the pallet twice and dropped a few boxes of what she was unloading on the floor. I just calmly stacked up my product, counted it
and left the area without giving her a glance. I can honestly say that she is clearly confused by my actions. It amuses me greatly,
that she won't just come and talk to me (although English isn't her first language, I think she's Romanian...) and say 'hi', she instead
expects me to be mesmerised by her beauty and be unable to resist making a run at her. She doesn't know what to do beyond the
passive act of standing there and looking pretty, I think a lot of them are like that.
This is one of the greatest pleasures in life… denying them your interest. It’s so much fun to watch their brains short-circuit.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So forgive me for posting these interviews of prostitutes. I am only doing it to illustrate a point. At the 20:15 min mark she describes how she once had a man that truly loved her. He used to take care of her and tell her she is beautiful. She then said how she tried to destroy him because of it. She states that she treated him just like the abusive pimps treated her.

This is what we need to understand. You can not love a girl that does not love herself. Most girls do not love themselves. Most of them have severe self esteem issues. They will punish you for treating them well. This goes for any relationship male or female. Self love is the most crucial component to having functional connections with others.

If you are pursuing a girl too much she will think something is wrong with you. This is because she does not feel worthy of special treatment. They only want special treatment from certain guys that they think are hot.

The only girls that really accept love are the ones that come from perfectly functional families. They had a father that actually made them feel worthy of respect. Dating these girls is relatively easy. Their hypergamic requirements are within reason. They actually respond positively to romance without overthinking it.

Most girls these days have low self esteem. Low self esteem people will never be able to appreciate love. Just move on.
A lot of your points are rendered void by the fact that you used a prostitute as an example.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treating them well with no backbone = doormat.

Treating them well with a backbone = respect
There’s no way to treat them well with a backbone. You either treat them well and be a simp in their eyes or you don’t treat them well and have a backbone. You can’t do both.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except there are women that won’t accept to be treated like dirt in an LTR or plate situation.
These are women with self love and self worth and self respect. If, as a man, you treat this type woman like an insecure self loathing individual, when this is the type of woman who loves herself, respects herself and values affection and display of loyalty & kindness?

You’ll run this kind of woman off in short order. In other words you are deselecting the best, most rare & most valuable women. You treat a chick like trash? You are selecting FOR trash.

That is why so few men here understand what a high self esteem, high value woman acts like. You guys screen them out…and they are rare to come across in the first place….

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give an example. I bet I’m right though.
You can treat a woman right and still have boundaries, make the important decisions, say "no" to things you don't want, and lead her, and that is what qualifies as having a backbone.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand this:

The subjects interviewed in this piece actually BIAS the piece.

There is no balance by also interviewing high self esteem women who have been faithfully and happily married for decades.

As a result we see the BIAS of the creator of the video, who obviously holds the view that women want/need to be treated badly, and the OP buys this hook, line & sinker.

Had only healthy, high self esteem, loyal committed and emotionally mature women been interviewed you’d get bias in the opposite direction. I could hand select a dozen high quality women who I know personally to espouse the opposite view.

The truth is in the middle. There ARE well adjusted emotionally healthy women out there who recoil at degradation. That are not damaged emotional train wrecks. But that is boring and not controversial nor provocative like the video the OP posited.

Healthy emotionally solid women are mostly (99.9%) taken as it is and the damaged ones who are largely available. This reflects the bias of the OP and SS at large.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This forum is, by and large, full of woman-hating, misogynistic garbage.

There's some good stuff here - very little - that doesn't get any traction because the scorned woman-haters here can't get enough of b!tching about how pathetic women are.

Look at most of the threads here that get the most attention. It's guys complaining about women, having intellectual debates about nonsense.

The human brain actually re-wires itself to be negative and pessimistic, if that's predominantly what it's exposed to.

Seemingly 95% of you have absolutely no success with women, and you take to SoSuave to let out all your frustrations.

Work on yourselves. Then maybe, just maybe, women will stop rejecting you. What a novel concept.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand this:

The subjects interviewed in this piece actually BIAS the piece.

There is no balance by also interviewing high self esteem women who have been faithfully and happily married for decades.

As a result we see the BIAS of the creator of the video, who obviously holds the view that women want/need to be treated badly, and the OP buys this hook, line & sinker.

Had only healthy, high self esteem, loyal committed and emotionally mature women been interviewed you’d get bias in the opposite direction. I could hand select a dozen high quality women who I know personally to espouse the opposite view.

The truth is in the middle. There ARE well adjusted emotionally healthy women out there who recoil at degradation. That are not damaged emotional train wrecks. But that is boring and not controversial nor provocative like the video the OP posited.

Healthy emotionally solid women are mostly (99.9%) taken as it is and the damaged ones who are largely available. This reflects the bias of the OP and SS at large.
There is some truth in your statements, but also some exceptions too. To say that the belief in the notion of all women being damaged is certainly not true of all SS members, for example.