Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They will punish you for treating them well. They cant help it

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some truth in your statements, but also some exceptions too. To say that the belief in the notion of all women being damaged is certainly not true of all SS members, for example.
Exactly. There are certainly men here who “get it”. Content will tell you who they are. Binary black & white thinking does not work in real life.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is, by and large, full of woman-hating, misogynistic garbage.

There's some good stuff here - very little - that doesn't get any traction because the scorned woman-haters here can't get enough of b!tching about how pathetic women are.

Look at most of the threads here that get the most attention. It's guys complaining about women, having intellectual debates about nonsense.

The human brain actually re-wires itself to be negative and pessimistic, if that's predominantly what it's exposed to.

Seemingly 95% of you have absolutely no success with women, and you take to SoSuave to let out all your frustrations.

Work on yourselves. Then maybe, just maybe, women will stop rejecting you. What a novel concept.
The manosphere has many mantras and advice that's toxic and unhealthy. This can be very dangerous for men who arrive hurt and swallowing every piece of information without thinking critically. If you're not careful, there are chances that you'll end worse than before.

Best example is AWALT.

Glassguy

Reaction score
There are some women who cannot be treated well as they gravitate to men who mistreat them. They cannot stand for things to be smooth and normal, they need drama, constant feeling of someone to "fix". These women are a mess, which I recently had a reminder of.

But there are also women out there who have great intentions if they let you in to look around. You dont necessarily have to game them, things just happen naturally and both people can be themselves while also not crossing boundaries.

Same can be said both ways for men as well.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can treat a woman right and still have boundaries, make the important decisions, say "no" to things you don't want, and lead her, and that is what qualifies as having a backbone.
Lol boundaries huh? Wait until you come across a female narcissist. She will laugh at your boundaries and you’ll be exhausted trying to maintain them because she won’t ever get tired of testing them.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol boundaries huh? Wait until you come across a female narcissist. She will laugh at your boundaries and you’ll be exhausted trying to maintain them because she won’t ever get tired of testing them.
Except not every woman is a narcissist which was my whole point anyway that there are women that won't accept being treated like dirt.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except not every woman is a narcissist which was my whole point anyway that there are women that won't accept being treated like dirt.
I’m not saying treat them like dirt. But treating them like dirt gets you more success than treating them not like dirt. It’s just how it is. They wanted the dating culture this way and they got it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one in particular that I had met a few years ago that was a massive attention ***** that used/led on tons of men regularly and bounced from one short term relationship to another.
My LTR from about 5 years ago, back then I didnt know attention was like crack to women,.

She would block other men on social media, then a few weeks later I would notice they were unblocked and liking her stuff again.

she started to upload many selfies,

Her orbiters back then actually lived miles away, I dont think she was the Affair type, but they will happily ruin a good thing in return for 100 beta orbiter validation.

I thought her behaviour was as weird AF, when I didnt know all this stuff I know now.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My LTR from about 5 years ago, back then I didnt know attention was like crack to women,.

She would block other men on social media, then a few weeks later I would notice they were unblocked and liking her stuff again.

she started to upload many selfies,

Her orbiters back then actually lived miles away, I dont think she was the Affair type, but they will happily ruin a good thing in return for 100 beta orbiter validation.

I thought her behaviour was as weird AF, when I didnt know all this stuff I know now.
The current times and technology of social media, smart phones, tinder, etc. has given them access to this degree of validation that simply didn't exist just a couple of decades ago. Something that I've picked up on is that the more active women are on social media, particularly with posting selfies and thirst traps, the crazier and more attention seeking they will be. One thing to remember is that today there are literally thousands upon thousands of women doing stuff like this and only a tiny percentage of them are actually getting any benefit from this outside of simply attention. This in itself should tell you something about what type of a woman you are dealing with. I feel that in high school and for women around college age this is fairly the norm, but once you get into the 20s most women shouldn't feel the need to be posting on social media.

To sum it up, this is a really good way to filter out for crazy women you may run into. Just being aware of this already puts you at an advantage.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand this:

The subjects interviewed in this piece actually BIAS the piece.

There is no balance by also interviewing high self esteem women who have been faithfully and happily married for decades.

As a result we see the BIAS of the creator of the video, who obviously holds the view that women want/need to be treated badly, and the OP buys this hook, line & sinker.

Had only healthy, high self esteem, loyal committed and emotionally mature women been interviewed you’d get bias in the opposite direction. I could hand select a dozen high quality women who I know personally to espouse the opposite view.

The truth is in the middle. There ARE well adjusted emotionally healthy women out there who recoil at degradation. That are not damaged emotional train wrecks. But that is boring and not controversial nor provocative like the video the OP posited.

Healthy emotionally solid women are mostly (99.9%) taken as it is and the damaged ones who are largely available. This reflects the bias of the OP and SS at large.
BeExcellent, if you don't mind, I have a question. If you were to guess, what percentage of the North American female population makes up this elite group of "healthy, high self esteem, loyal committed and emotionally mature women"? And do you consider yourself to be part of this group?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeExcellent, if you don't mind, I have a question. If you were to guess, what percentage of the North American female population makes up this elite group of "healthy, high self esteem, loyal committed and emotionally mature women"? And do you consider yourself to be part of this group?
Yes I am part of that group. And many women I know are also part of that group.

I cannot say what percentage. You’ll have to dig deeper and do your homework. All I know is I can name more than a dozen women off hand who are like this…maybe 2 or 3 dozen. You are who you associate with.

Cheers

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

I cannot say what percentage. You’ll have to dig deeper and do your homework. All I know is I can name more than a dozen women off hand who are like this…maybe 2 or 3 dozen. You are who you associate with.

Cheers
Wow. She thinks she's in a "special elite group"!!!

I'm shocked!!!

• Haha
Reactions: B80

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
She describes herself as emotionally mature... Yet she is in her 50's and her relationships still involve domestic violence.

You shouldn't listen to a word she says.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Guy69JackBlue
Your entire response is an ad hominem. Bring some substance to the discussion and quit embarrassing yourself.

@Robert28
You keep talking in absolutes. Good women exist, think in degrees.

We've concluded good women exist, even if it's 10%, you'll meet em 1 out of 10 times. Now what is stopping any of you from finding one? What is stopping any of you from avoiding troublesome or incompatible partners? Nothing. It's all on you.

Why are we playing psychologist in this thread when no one is stopping us from bringing attention only to high value women? Why is this thread focused on someone none of us want to with?

It seems the frustrations that are really being voiced here are those of an inability to identify high value or a lack of discipline to continue seeking it out.

And give yourselves more credit, a perfect partner is grown into, not found. You may find a low self esteem girl and be the reason she changes that. It's all a self fulfilling prophecy; believe you can find something close to what you want, believe you can inspire them to be perfect for you, and your chances of it actually happening are astronomically higher.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers
Interesting. I guess you and I have very different views of what a healthy, high self esteem, and emotionally mature woman looks and acts like. Form what I've read in your posts, you are:

a) A divorcee;
b) Formerly married to a nightclub owner/promoter (which is roughly one step above a pimp on the street hierarchy);
c) A veteran of several other failed short and long-term relationships (some of which involved physical abuse); and
d) Currently dating a much younger guy (i.e. you are a cougar).

This, to me, is more indicative of a broken woman with baggage than emotional maturity and high self-esteem. Not saying this to offend you, but those are facts.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I guess you and I have very different views of what a healthy, high self esteem, and emotionally mature woman looks and acts like. Form what I've read in your posts, you are:

a) A divorcee;
b) Formerly married to a nightclub owner/promoter (which is roughly one step above a pimp on the street hierarchy);
c) A veteran of several other failed short and long-term relationships (some of which involved physical abuse); and

This, to me, is more indicative of a broken woman with baggage than emotional maturity and high self-esteem. Not saying this to offend you, but those are facts.
Ah. So the purpose of your inquiry is to lampoon & insult me. Ok. Let’s address that shall we?

You also insult every divorced man on this site since you think divorced means low quality. Any of the men here would are divorced can tell you that in marriage you can only every be 50% of the partnership. If, after you are married your wife drops her wife responsibilities and refuses to uphold her vows, no matter what you do or how great you are? Eventually you’ll leave if you have self respect.

On A: Self respect at a deep level comes first. Read in my Unicorn thread if you want my full personal story. I was loyal, committed and went above & beyond in my marriage. I was faithful. He became a depressed disorganized mess after his business failed. Crawled in a dark hole never to crawl out. After years of doing everything I could I divorced him at great financial peril (since I ended up as the breadwinner). I told him 5 years prior to divorce that I would leave the marriage if he didn’t pull himself together in very specific ways. He didn’t. I left. Best decision ever. My children agree. And they love their father.

On B: My Ex husband was a businessman who owned a very successful business when we met & married. Yes it was a nightclub, and a well known one that is still operated today by the guy who eventually bought it after the partnership fiasco my ex husband went through. It is a destination club. My ex husband built it into that. Criticizing me for the line of business my partner is in is silly and childish. His business was perfectly legal. If I married someone engaged in something illegal then you’d have a point. As it is this is a grasp at a straw at best.

On C: I am LTR woman. I don’t do casual and I don’t do STRs. Yes a BF of mine got physical. And I immediately ended the relationship. I’ve not contacted him since AND I am a witness in the state’s criminal case against him. Domestic violence can happen to anyone. Staying in an abusive relationship would be low self esteem. I left and never looked back. Again it’s about self respect.

On D: Now you’re just jealous & taking pot shots. People regularly peg me at 35 or so. Women & men, strangers & people who get to know me. 8 years younger is not a cougar in my book. My grandmother’s second husband (she was widowed by my grandfather)….was 8 years younger. They were married 35 years and she outlived him too. My BF chose me without knowing my age. He just thought I was the hottest woman at a crowded venue with women from 20s up there. And this is in an area well known for beautiful women. So poking at me for dating a little younger is again silly and childish…

Good luck to you. Concentrate more on getting your own life together. I share my circumstances here to illustrate how a high self esteem woman conducts herself. Self respect always comes first. And that is why treating women like trash is counter productive. Women like me will not tolerate it.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

a) A divorcee;

Ah. So the purpose of your inquiry is to lampoon & insult me. Ok. Let’s address that shall we?

You also insult every divorced man on this site since you think divorced means low quality. Any of the men here would are divorced can tell you that in marriage you can only every be 50% of the partnership. If, after you are married your wife drops her wife responsibilities and refuses to uphold her vows, no matter what you do or how great you are? Eventually you’ll leave if you have self respect.

On A: Self respect at a deep level comes first. Read in my Unicorn thread if you want my full personal story. I was loyal, committed and went above & beyond in my marriage. I was faithful. He became a depressed disorganized mess after his business failed. Crawled in a dark hole never to crawl out. After years of doing everything I could I divorced him at great financial peril (since I ended up as the breadwinner). I told him 5 years prior to divorce that I would leave the marriage if he didn’t pull himself together in very specific ways. He didn’t. I left. Best decision ever. My children agree. And they love their father.

On B: My Ex husband was a businessman who owned a very successful business when we met & married. Yes it was a nightclub, and a well known one that is still operated today by the guy who eventually bought it after the partnership fiasco my ex husband went through. It is a destination club. My ex husband built it into that. Criticizing me for the line of business my partner is in is silly and childish. His business was perfectly legal. If I married someone engaged in something illegal then you’d have a point. As it is this is a grasp at a straw at best.

On C: I am LTR woman. I don’t do casual and I don’t do STRs. Yes a BF of mine got physical. And I immediately ended the relationship. I’ve not contacted him since AND I am a witness in the state’s criminal case against him. Domestic violence can happen to anyone. Staying in an abusive relationship would be low self esteem. I left and never looked back. Again it’s about self respect.

On D: Now you’re just jealous & taking pot shots. People regularly peg me at 35 or so. Women & men, strangers & people who get to know me. 8 years younger is not a cougar in my book. My grandmother’s second husband (she was widowed by my grandfather)….was 8 years younger. They were married 35 years and she outlived him too. My BF chose me without knowing my age. He just thought I was the hottest woman at a crowded venue with women from 20s up there. And this is in an area well known for beautiful women. So poking at me for dating a little younger is again silly and childish…

Good luck to you. Concentrate more on getting your own life together. I share my circumstances here to illustrate how a high self esteem woman conducts herself. Self respect always comes first. And that is why treating women like trash is counter productive. Women like me will not tolerate it.
LOL

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty easy to spot the 'low SMV' crowd around here, ain't it?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
@Guy69JackBlue
Your entire response is an ad hominem. Bring some substance to the discussion and quit embarrassing yourself.

@Robert28
You keep talking in absolutes. Good women exist, think in degrees.

We've concluded good women exist, even if it's 10%, you'll meet em 1 out of 10 times. Now what is stopping any of you from finding one? What is stopping any of you from avoiding troublesome or incompatible partners? Nothing. It's all on you.

Why are we playing psychologist in this thread when no one is stopping us from bringing attention only to high value women? Why is this thread focused on someone none of us want to with?

It seems the frustrations that are really being voiced here are those of an inability to identify high value or a lack of discipline to continue seeking it out.

And give yourselves more credit, a perfect partner is grown into, not found. You may find a low self esteem girl and be the reason she changes that. It's all a self fulfilling prophecy; believe you can find something close to what you want, believe you can inspire them to be perfect for you, and your chances of it actually happening are astronomically higher.
I've read enough of her posts to know that she's a raging narcissist. Don't mention me again.